[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recovering Emails for Child Rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 134963659.jpg (13KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
134963659.jpg
13KB, 612x408px
I know of someone who was raped at 12 years old in 2007 by her neighbor she babysat for. He (obviously) terrified and threatened her with killing her if she told and this continued for up to 2+ years. I am very sure his wife is aware, as she walked in on her screaming from their room, and has told her not to come back - it didn't stop him however. He would email her to get her to come over. She has written an extensive story (discusting) and all that is needed is evidence and/or a confession... Note that she had reported it to the police but didn't seem to care to provide a warrent to search his hard drive as it had been too long/no evidence (no shit, on his hard drive...). It has been some time now but she still wants justice.

IF the email account still exists and can be hacked into, can the emails be recovered even if they are likely deleted?

If this cannot be done what other options can be taken?

As my shitty luck would have it, I happen to work at the same location as him. I have been biting my tounge on making a copy of the story, drop it on his desk and demand a confession as it includes common emails he would send - a bit of a scare tactic... Now I realize this could backfire on me a bit which is why I haven't done it.

I have also thought about mass emailing the thousands of employees and lettering his entire neighbor hood in a mile radius the story in a manner to stay anonymous.

Speaking of, if the group "Anonymous" can really do anything now is the time I'd need the help.

And because it's a small world here and I don't give a shit about this fuck, here's who he is, as I'm sure someone here works out here.

Darwin S. Abella, lives in Kennewick, Wa. Works as an HPT at the Hanford site.
>>
>>18691613
Fuck off whiteknight
>>
Also there is no such a thing as the group anonymoose, go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>18691614
Very helpful, not sure why you'd support injustice but to each's own I do suppose.
>>
>>18691617
I have no idea what that is? Nor do I know what anonymous is. I am looking for advice not shit talk. This is the advice section after all.
>>
>>18691620
If you really want to report a crime go to the police, not to a mongolian bird watching imageboard to get help from a literal meme "organization" the police can get access to said e mails, not you.

Also
>muh childrun
>>
>>18691626
We are going to. We already have a lawyer, I am just looking for some advice. You think this is the only place I am posting on?

Look I get I don't know how this place works, but I am looking for advice. I even requested for different options, stating the obvious and being a dick really isnisn't much help.
>>
>>18691632
Kek, sorry bro, just messing with you, you seem to be new, so no one knows anything about hacking here, this board is to tell people to kill themselves basically, I'm sorry about your situation, but unfortunately no one can help you here, may God bless you!
>>
Illegally obtaining evidence in a white knight vigilante escapade is a good way to get the case thrown out. You sound like a pathetic teenager that thinks you'll get some reward pussy for helping your raped friend out.

Get a lawyer and let the police handle it. I repeat, getting the information illegally won't do anything for you. Blackmailing him will get you in trouble. Quit thinking with your dick and let her and her lawyer figure out the problem. Maybe if you let her cry on your shoulder long enough she'll let you cop a feel, lmao.
>>
>>18691664

My appolgies for not being specific, wewe're after HER account. Not his. I do know how the court works. Not my first cake walk
>>
>>18691613
I'm just gonna tell u this because other anons have picked it up and ill carry it on.
DO NOT TRY TO FUCK THIS WOMEN
OR EVEN TRY TO START A RELATIONSHIP
srsly for god sake, as soon as she was raped she turned into damaged goods (it sounds harsh) but its true, she will be srsly messed up and for god sake de involve yourself
>>
>>18691715
You stupid fuck
>>
>>18691613
Police attitudes toward sex crimes have changed for the better enormously in 10 years. Have her go to to cops again with her story and they will treat it seriously.
>>
>>18691613
>recover deleted emails
if they're deleted then either

a) the server has backups, you need privileged access though. good fucking luck
b) the server doesn't have backups, but the physical location of the emails werent overwritten. recovery is possible, but you need direct access to the hard drives. good fucking luck, you'd likely need an international subpoena, and quite frankly the cops couldnt give two shits about a decade old rape case with dubious cause to believe the claimant
c) the server doesnt have backups, and the physical location of the emails has been overwritten (possibly multiple times), making recovery impossible.

in any case, youre fucked mate. shoulda dealt with it while you could. additionally, depending on where you live, there may be a statute of limitations or something to that effect.

anyway, nice little personal army request. im betting this guy didnt do shit except annoy you somehow, because if he actually did commit a rape, you wouldn't settle for inciting a bunch of neckbeards to send him 50 pizzas, 100 scientology books and a dragon dildo.
>>
>>18691715
You just contradicted your original post. You're a liar and you've just been caught.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.