[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to disappear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0002.png (72KB, 2048x2732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
72KB, 2048x2732px
So I have a pretty bleak future and it will not look any better anytime soon. I wish to disappear before college so I have a chance to actually get a job with my dim ass future. So I have pretty bad family issues with bad relationships for the past 5 years and I just want to get the fuck away from them. My dad is an oversensitive, uptight, ass that has no sense of my privacy that left my mother over a fucking football a guy gave to my brother while he was deployed to Afghanistan. The guy ended up being a dick anyway. He finds a Native American bimbo who he is 20 fucking years older than and she had two annoying little shits. She's a fucking gold digger that my dad takes on some expensive trips and only works 15 fucking hours a week. She left the previous husband who I know as one of nicest men I have ever met because his money began to run dry. My mother is an annoying, fatmouthed Italian who does not listen to me and gets ridiculously overprotective if she sees one fucking edgey comment or username on fucking discord or whatever out of the thousands of fucking people. my brother is a bit of a mixture of my parents. he is a snotty, spoiled, lazy little shit that I want to beat up on a daily basis who constantly antagonizes me and my parents don't do shit about it. Coupled with my Mental issues such as Insomnia, Aspergers, SMD,anxiety, bipolar, social issues, depression, and who lot of other shit makes things even better. My father recently found a channel that I used to make fun of degenerates and went fucking apeshit over it and now thinks I might have schizophrenia or some shit because of it. Have I considered suicide? Yes, many times over years I could have done it as my father took me to the range a few times and some mountain tops I could have done it and got very close most of times, Why did I not? Well that is for many reason but the number 1 reason is because it makes me look like a pussy who can't handle what life throws at him.
>>
Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated as I want to plan this out over a few years. Thanks, A newfag anon.
>>
Your family is not big deal man, you are overreacting
>>
>>18691522
Just curious, if you have so many problems yourself, why are you making fun of other "degenerates"? That's not cool
>>
if your dad wants to fuck a gold digger bimbo it's his business. Honestly, you need help.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.