[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl online, she is super cute and she goes on nonstop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: downloaded.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
downloaded.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
Met a girl online, she is super cute and she goes on nonstop how she can't wait to see me and how she wants to fuck me. Ima see her tomorrow, but im nervous. Checked her instagram and shes pretty cray, she looks like a crazy girl and she posts pics of herself with knives n shiet. What am i getting myself into? Should i fuck her tomorrow?

pic not related its the only pic i have and my right click is broken so i cant save images online
>>
DO. NOT. STICK. YOUR. DICK. IN. CRAZY.

It's said a lot because it's true.
>>
File: 1242590549590.jpg (260KB, 679x950px) Image search: [Google]
1242590549590.jpg
260KB, 679x950px
>>18691359
Sounds like you snagged a yandere. Nice! Sit back and relax while she destroys all of your enemies.
>>
what do i fucking doooo ill be a virgin forever shes so nice but if she is crazy itll be all over for me bro

she even told me she was on birth control but she could be lyin
>>
>>18691381
so if i want to back out now whats the right way to do it?
>>
Just do it. If she's crazy, you'll just have to deal with the blowback. It'll be a great learning experience.
>>
>>18691381
Yolo man. Fuck the crazy chick. Then run away as fast as you can.

Besides the knives, what makes her seem crazy to you? How long have you been talking to this chick?
>>
>>18691394
2 days and shes already come onto me and sent me nudes. Just ive never had a girl be into me like this so its fucking with my brain.
>>
>>18691359
Classic problem of thinking with your dick. We all have this problem. You probably won't listen but for the record, no, you should not fuck her, you should run the hell away.

I have crazy ex's I sometimes think about calling up because I'm pretty sure they'd be down to bang. But no. Remember the rule. It's there for a reason. Next thing you know your car is literally on fire in its parking spot because crazy.
>>
>>18691409
what if i dont tell her where i live?
im liking the idea of fuck and run but what if she fucking stalks me finds me
i hate that im fucking saying this but she looks like the kinda bitch that would
>>
OP don't you dare fuck her. She'll come on stronger specially if you pump and dump.
She might be trying to be edgy but some women are really out of it.

Don't think with your dick OP, she might be obsessed with you. Specially if you don't believe her about birth control.
>>
edit: talked with some friends about it and i blocked her on everything.

dont stick your dick in crazy is very good advice, and theres too many variables too much shit that can go wrong.
>>
>>18691381
birth control doesnt protect you from stds you nigger wear a condom
she's probably crazy but well you can lose v card and have some nice stories to tell around about this mad bitch
>>
>>18691359
Wear a condom nigga, just so she can't pull any bs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.