[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Vendor name?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1390771291023.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1390771291023.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
I'm filling out an NDA/NCA agreement for a company and they have these tidbits:

THIS NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT AND NON-CIRCUMVENTION ("AGREEMENT") IS ENTERED INTO EFFECTIVE ON THE DATE OF THE LAST SIGNATURE STATED BELOW AND BETWEEN THE UNDERSIGNED, ITS PARTNERS, ASSOCIATES, EMPLOYERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, COMPANY, NOMINEES, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, CLIENTS, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS (“VENDOR”) AND SCOOBEEZ, INC (KNOWN AS “COMPANY”). VENDOR AND COMPANY MAY BE INDIVIDUALLY REFERRED TO HEREIN AS A “PARTY” AND/OR COLLECTIVELY AS “PARTIES.”

14. SHOULD THE VENDOR BECOME AN EMPLOYEE OR A VENDOR OF [Company], VENDOR SHALL NOT PROVIDE SIMILAR SERVICES TO ANY OTHER COMPANY IN THE SAME INDUSTRY

And at the end they're asking for a vendor name, an address, telephone number, my printed name, and a facsimile. What do I put for vendor name?
>>
It would help if you gave more context about this document
>>
>>18691226
It's part of the application process for a driving delivery company.
>>
>>18691241
I hope you mean hiring process because nobody signs an NDA in an application. Why the fuck would you sign a binding legal agreement in exchange for literally nothing at all.

Sounds like the NDA is generic cut & paste. Don't sign it anyway though.
>>
>>18691270
>I hope you mean hiring process
Yes, sorry.
>Sounds like the NDA is generic cut & paste
On a generic NDA, what is vendor name?
>>
>>18691299
The contract will specify what a "vendor" is. If it doesn't it's a shitty contract.

Go and read the contract.
>>
>>18691323
The only mentions of "vendor" are in the OP. It's unclear to me, but that is no doubt due to my lack of experience. This is my second job, hence coming to /adv./
>>
>>18691362
>THE UNDERSIGNED, ITS PARTNERS, ASSOCIATES, EMPLOYERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, COMPANY, NOMINEES, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, CLIENTS, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS (“VENDOR”)
Nigger I just read the OP and it says right there.
The Vendor is:
>the undersigned (that's you)
>the undersigned's partners
>the undersigned's associates
>the undersigned's employers
>the undersigned's affiliates
>the undersigned's subsidiaries
>the undersigned's parents
>the undersigned's companies
>the undersigned's nominees
>the undersigned's representatives
>the undersigned's employees
>the undersigned's successors
>the undersigned's clients
>the undersigned's agents
>the undersigned's assigns
>>
>>18691375
I wasn't sure undersigned referred to me since it talked about the undersigned's employees, reps, and such. I do not have employees or representatives so my line of thinking was "how could it be referring to me?" Thank you very much.
>>
What's "facsimile?" In this image it goes:

Vendor name
Address
Phone number
Facsimile
Print name

Is it asking for a copy of the phone number?
>>
File: Facsimile.png (24KB, 847x433px) Image search: [Google]
Facsimile.png
24KB, 847x433px
>>18691438
Shit.
>>
Good luck. The company doesn't have great reviews from former employees. Be sure to keep track of your hours and benefits.

As for the vendor thing, leave it blank. As I understand it, it's not applicable in this case.
>>
>>18691449
Thanks, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.