[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just punched my dad what do i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

i just punched my dad
what do i do
>>
Apologize while calmly expressing your feelings.
>>
>>18691186
While being ready to run out the door...
>>
>>18691180
why'd you do it OP?
>>
Why?

And is he ok?
>>
>>18691180
rip
>>
>>18691195
we got into a fight
i asked to be able to go out with my friends
he started going off about the fact that i dropped out of college and dont go to church
>>
i fucking LOVE your image OP

i'm a girl, but in my experience when men come to blows, they usually make up right away or even become closer. definitely apologize, but just gauge when the time is right. if your dad is the kind of guy to hang onto visual anger for a while, give it some time. but definitely come back to him and talk it out.
>>
>>18691210
Tell him Satan made you do it.

But seriously if you dropped out of college and are living with your parents then respect their wishes. If you want to go out with your friends fix your life and move out on your own ya damn ingrate.
>>
>>18691243
yeah but isnt it unreasonable that im never allowed to go out with friends? who has to live like that at 20
>>
>>18691253
>who has to live like that at 20
People living under their parents rule. They are probably trying to get you to move out and stop sponging off of them.
>>
>>18691274
tons of people live at home but can hang out with friends....
>>
>>18691290
Just go out why are you asking for permission ? The only reason I imagine you would ask for permission is you need their car or something and if that's the case they have the right to deny you
>>
>>18691305
i dont im taking the bus but i just wanted to let them know where id be and he freaked out
>>
>>18691308

Dude you're a fucking college drop-out.

I bet your friends are useless pieces of shit, too.

No wonder why your dad doesn't want you to hang out with them, he's trying to keep you from becoming white trash for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18691308
As somebody who grew up with religious parents I understand how irrational they can be your father is definitely overreacting next time just go out if you really want to and text him or something they have no control over you after 18 I believe in the US

That aside though you also fucking overreacted a lot by punching the dude as for what you should do moving forward all you really can do is sincerely apologize (maybe go to a few church sessions with him I know how boring it is myself after 14 years of them but its not that bad really) and work towards moving out if your parents are unbearable like mine were

I'm curious what exactly you are doing currently though generally even my crazy religious parents would be fine with me going out when I was working/in school are you actually doing something to progress in life?
>>
>>18691325
>>18691358
Well I plan to go back to school in January
and yeah my friends are kinda deadbeats are theyre all I have
im so bored at home all the time
>>
>>18691358
also I punched him because he went on for like half an hour and kept insulting then when I was in my room trying to sleep he came and turned the light on and said the light had to be left on and he wouldnt let me close the door
i punched him when he pushed me away from the light switch to turn it off
>>
>>18691395
Same stuff still applies anon is he a dick? Yea. Was it wrong what he did? Definitely. however being insulted is gonna probly happen a lot in your life and is no reason to really get worked up over or punch someone over as for the light thing just let him do whatever the door being open isn't a big deal really is it? And I doubt he would stand by your light switch all night you should of just let him have his way for 5 minutes or stepped outside or something if he gets very physical you have plenty of obvious options but don't need to punch him

At the end of the day your living with your parents your gonna deal with crap till you move out it's just life Moving forward sit down with both your parents and just try to have a civil talk about your frustrations

Tldr you can't justify what you did with him being an asshole moving forward family discussion/dealing with it or move out are options
>>
>>18691180
Punch him again.
>>
>>18691180

are you sorry?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.