[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crush was saying how he wanted different colored hi-liters,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tdvws.jpg (27KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
tdvws.jpg
27KB, 450x252px
>crush was saying how he wanted different colored hi-liters, more than just yellow
>i pick some up as i'm shopping and text him that i have a present for him
>leave it in his locker with a sticky note that i drew a smiley face on
>look through locker the next day to see that sticky note is on the back of the locker now
>mfw he kept the sticky
>does this mean anything at fucking all?
>>
>>18691177
You should just be a tiny bit more flirty, see where that goes.
>>
>>18691177
how are you able to snoop through his locker?
>>
>>18691192

Should probably explain that it's a locker room at a job and that they are the tiny square ones with a grid front that you can see in
>>
>>18691200
Oh, and I have a key to his locker too.. Because the key is universal to a few things around the job that I need to have access to
>>
>>18691200
>>18691203
Does he know you're a desperate creep who snoops through his shit?
>>
Lmao, high school romance is the fucking best hahahahahahahahahahha jesus christ.
>>
>>18691230
what's great/sad about that is you couldn't be more wrong in your assessment
>>
It means youre a stupid bitch. Suck his dick now b4 your window runs out
>>
If you're a woman then just spread your legs and he'll give you a dicking. That's how men work. Also get the fuck off my board.

If you're a dude then firstly, kill yourself, and secondly I wouldn't read too much into this. It's definitely encouraging, step up your game, but don't go straight from "leaving post-it notes" to "surprise groping."

Maybe try seeking out his attention in a context other than work-related. Try and have a casual lunch with him or something I guess.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.