[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
Broke college student here. I'm pretty overweight, but like the kind of fat where if I have a shirt on I don't look that fat but otherwise I'm pretty bad. I don't have the money to buy healthy food everyday so the most I can do is the uni food court. And the only thing moderately healthy is a salad. I also try to go to the gym whenever I can but if I can't I do home stuff like squats/push-ups/crunches.

However my problem is my diet. Most days I eat next to nothing, usually just a salad and some water. And if I don't eat that little I go overboard with junk food. And with my depression worse than it's ever been and just getting out of a nasty breakup my self esteem is taking blows left and right. My question is what are some ways to lose weight And eat well in my conditions without starving myself which only worsens my metabolism.
Pic unrelated
>>
Salads are the biggest fucking meme for losing weight. You can work miracles eating healthy food like grilled chicken or salmon. Lots of seafood. Whole wheat pasta over white pasta. No cheese, low in salt. Morning eggs and fruit. And keep your metabolism working with nuts,no homo. In college (with my own kitchen), 90% of my days were
>eggs with piece of turkey and protein shake and milk for breakfast
>lunch yogurt and some grapes/banana/apple
>dinner grilled chicken w potatoes and broccoli or chicken n pasta n tomato sauce.

In my opinion, diets don't work. So don't think "if I only eat salad for a month I will achieve my goal!". No, smart choices are the way to go. Like I said, whole wheat pasta. Or no cheese on the burger. No bacon with the eggs. 2% milk. Water over soda.

U got this faggot
>>
Drink alot of water and jog like a motherfucker
>>
read the fit sticky

count calories

you can eat what you want but just less of it. aim for 1900-2000 calories a day.
>>
>>18691220
I like this and did this for a few weeks at home but I cant afford to get that many groceries. That was one of my main issues. I'm dead broke and on the unis dining plan. And the dining plan is pretty much you either eat chicken nuggets/pizza or a salad
>>
Regardless of what idiots think, losing weight isn't about eating healthy, it's about making healthy choices. So you can't purchase super healthy food. Who gives a fuck? What you need to do is eat smaller portions. Start there and begin light-weight exercises.
>>
>>18691164
Do some asking around in your college. Chances are that either the Health Service or the PE Department or some combination of the two runs a Healthy Eating/Healthy Living program you can sign up for as an extracurricular activity.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.