[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if my girlfriend used the morning after pill, does that mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: horse-with-blinders-axrkk2.jpg (85KB, 640x445px) Image search: [Google]
horse-with-blinders-axrkk2.jpg
85KB, 640x445px
if my girlfriend used the morning after pill, does that mean I can bareback all month?
>>
>>18691077
No... you should still use protection anon.
>>
>>18691089
why? I think it destroys that months egg.
>>
Why tf do women have to use pills and shit and fuck their body up just because you're too fucked to put a rubber on?
>>
>>18691096
does anyone actually know instead of using muh feelings?
>>
It doesn't "destroy" that month's "egg", it prevents sperm from forming a baby though.
>>
no because the morning after pill is literally a bomb of hormones that has heavy effects on the body and shouldn't be taken more than one or twice in a lifetime oh my god
>>
>>18691147
>It doesn't "destroy" that month's "egg", it prevents sperm from forming a baby though.
by destroying the egg you nitwit
>>
>>18691077
Not necessarily. You should probably talk to each other dobbin.
>>
>>18691077
It's better you use preservatives, and she should take regular pills, not morning after, she can't have that all the time, only in case of emergency...
>>
No. I don't feel like explaining why.
The morning after pill works one time per time taken, and is for emergencies. You are only supposed to use it a lifetime total of like 5 times, because it can erode the uterine wall and cause fertility problems. That's why it's called Plan B.

Look into alternative contraception, but assuming you're both broke teenagers, your best bet is condoms.
>>
>>18691154
For a fucking moron who is asking us for advice, you're pretty arrogant
>>
adv is full of girls? lol
>>
>>18691096
Because it feels good you retarded cunt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.