[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hairy legs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5967.jpg (953KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5967.jpg
953KB, 3264x2448px
I'm (female) going out tomorrow and my crush is gonna be there and it's going to be 91 fucking degrees fahrenheit, so I planned on wearing shorts. I tried using Nair or some shit but it didn't work. How do I get rid of this hair?? Or should I just not wear shorts?? Or should I just wear shorts anyway??
>>
I don't see hair, just pores. If that's an actual pic of your leg, you're fine.

If you're really worried, you could always go buy a razor... they are cheap and extremely common.
>>
>>18690992
If he is really into you he is not going to give a fuck if theres a couple of hairs on your legs. From the picture it doesn't look like you're a wookie or anything so you'll be fine. My gf usually keeps bald pretty much everyday but her hair and its great but I don't lose my mind when she let's her arm hair go for a couple of weeks because she has been busy.
>>
>>18691017
>>18691025
don't listen to either of these posts, if this is a first impression scenario that is too much hair. Buy a razor and shave it off. If thats not possible don't wear shorts.
>>
Shit, you mean he might find out hair grows on your legs??
>>
>>18690992

Shave? Like, is this something you've never done? Go get a wax?

There's a ton of options. Leg hair is gross. It's acceptable in a relationship, because not everyone has the time to be perfectly groomed always, but it's a no go on a first date.
>>
>>18691036
Are you male or female?
>>
>>18691055
male.
>>
>>18691058
Are you gay?
If you had a date with an 8/10, then saw she had a little bit of leg hair, you would be put off?
I'm just trying to understand the reasoning here because I'll fuck anything thats not fat, old, or overly hairy (which OP is not).
>>
>>18691065

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but is that maybe because you're desperate? If a girl is on a first date with me, she'd better be putting her best first impression on display, because my expectation is that things are basically going to get worse from there.

It's like if I showed up for a first date with wrinkled pants and dirty shoes. A while into our relationship, that's cool, but on the first date, it basically shows I don't care.
>>
>>18691083
No I have a gf and she is probably 8/10, so I'm not really desperate but I fucking love women and I don't really care how they present themselves as long as they're not gross about it. I don't consider a little leg hair gross. If they haven't showered for a week I'd probably be turned off though.
Maybe I'm just really horny I don't fucking know.
>>
>>18691091

I'm personally picky as fuck. I've been with some beautiful women and I'd rather go home and jerk off than deal with some rando's sandpaper legs for eternity.
>>
>>18691108
Well OP you heard it here first then.
Depends on the dude.
If its someone like me he won't give a fuck and like you for who you are, if its someone like this guy he will care about presentation.
What kind of guy is he?
>>
>>18690992
For an emergency you just cut then off with a razor and discolor with hydrogen peroxide to hide the dark pores, but to have a permanent effect, I suggest laser hair removal, in the legs it doesn't hurt so much and only need 4 sections to disappear forever! It's a great investment!
>>
>>18690992
Thigh hairs aren't that big of a deal. Make sure your calves, knees and ankles are clean shaven, though. It's easy, just use soap, or even just water, and don't press too hard. Leg hair is fine enough that you can shave against the grain. Get a Gillette Venus.

It's amazing that you've never done this before.
>>
>>18691108
Dude, shaved legs get prickly in a matter of hours. Lower your standards.
>>
>>18691113

You're the guy saying you're just horny and will fuck anything that isn't old fat or overly hairy... So how am I the bad guy? I'm at least going to hold myself and the girl to an even standard, instead of trying to get my dick wet.

>>18691135
Legs don't have to be perfectly groomed at all times, but if you're trying to impress me, visible leg hairs ain't gonna cut it. If I'm dating a girl, I'm well aware she can't always be perfectly groomed in all spots. But early on, there should be an attempt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.