[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does renting a room work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 299x169px
So I want to rent a room (specifically) at a motel 6 so that my boyfriend and I can have sex. We both still live with our parents so we can't find a way to have sex. So might as well go to a motel. But I've never reserved or payed for a room on the spot. Can I just simply rent a room, then 4 hours later say "I changed my mind, I don't like the room" and just leave with a refund? If that's not possible, do I have to checkout at the front desk or can I just leave?
>>
>>18690964
You have to check in and out at the front desk. For the type of hotel you need, you won't have to reserve a room ahead of time.

Depending on where you live, you might be able to get a hotel that charges by the hour. Just call and ask.

Also, if you live near hiking trails or wooded areas, you might want to consider just buying a tent and fucking in the woods.
>>
>>18690973
Yeah I don't really live near by the woods. I wish though. Since I'm already asking questions, you know the price range (not by the hour)?
>>
Most places charge by the night. And why would you expect a refund?
>>
>>18690964
U cant get a refund, skank
>>
>>18690981
*Shrugs* @ refund. And ok, but I mainly want to know about motel 6 because we are close to one
>>
>>18690973
>Also, if you live near hiking trails or wooded areas, you might want to consider just buying a tent and fucking in the woods.
This desu

Do you have a car OP?
I'm sure there are some wooded areas no more than a 30 minute drive away from you unless you live in some retardedly industrialized part of the world.
When I was in high school my gf and I would sneak off to the woods to fuck. Was fucking awesome. Wish I could go back and do that again.
>>
>>18690988
Don't have a car nor a tent ouo" plus now thinking about it, there will be buggsssss
>>
>>18690988
My bf and I use the bus. Were both 19
>>
>>18690987
Then why don't you look at their website...?
>>
>>18690997
>>18691002
You don't need a tent, just a blanket and some off spray for bugs. Seriously give it a try its great. Seriously look into getting a car. The longer you go without one the worse it gets. Not having a car sucks ass. I also know you're not 19, because only high school kids ask questions like this. Do you not have any wooded areas in the city you live in? There has to be some nature walks or some shit you can take a bus too. Maybe its because I'm Canadian but every city I've been in had little parks and shit in certain areas.
>>
>>18690978
You should expect to pay at least $50, and that is being very conservative. Also, you most likely will not be able to get a refund.
>>
>>18691016
No we're seriously 19, weve just never really rented a room before. And we live an hour away from the woods. Maybe we can take a bus to there but then we'd spend more time trying to get there compared to just going to a motel
>>
>>18691033
what town/area? usa at least?
>>
Former "Front Dest Supervisor" here. Call the hotel and ask them for the pricing for that day. They're gonna give you the price before tax. To get the cheapest rate, see what they're offering online, go into the hotel/motel physically and ask them if they can either price match or give you a better offer. You're not getting your money back, especially if you book online through a third party. (Ex. Hotels.com). If you're really trying to scam, pay with a card, sign your name horribly different than normal when you check in, and then call your bank and file a chargeback. Honestly, after you check in, you don't even have to check out. Because the next morning the staff will see you're gone, and check you out of their system automatically.
>>
>>18691033
>we live an hour away from the woods
I find it incredibly hard to believe that a cluster of trees is one hour away from you in all directions.
Regardless, hotels and motels are more commonly looking for security deposits and shit so you will most likely need a credit card, unless you're looking at a very seedy motel in which case I wouldn't want to have sex in that anyway.
Are your parents constantly home or something? Why cant you bang when they're out?
Theres just so many other better options than getting a motel.
>>
>>18690964
From reading your posts it's obvious you're not old enough to be having sex, let alone eligible to rent a motel room.
>>
Call motel.
Reserve room for (2) at (date)
Go to motel
Pay
Utilize room.

That is how motels work.
>>
>>18691064
If she is old enough, I don't think she's smart enough to potentially be breeding.
>>
>>18691051
Thank you for the insight, very much appreciated.

>>18691052
Yes but even when they're not, my boyfriend gets really paranoid if they catch us naked

>>18691064
Alright don't believe me. I have the ability to get fucked and get a room
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.