[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to shed some tears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: man-crying1.jpg (68KB, 433x488px) Image search: [Google]
man-crying1.jpg
68KB, 433x488px
I can't remember the last time I cried, I have a feeling I would be so relieved if I cried for real. There are good enough reasons for me to be sad, I tried some music but maybe I didn't pick the best.
I wanna feel human, wat do.
>>
have some of mine
>>
Read or watch a documentary on the siege of Leningrad.
>>
>>18690962
Faaaark too real
>>
>>18690962
Drink and think of sad shit.
>>
>>18691000
He didn't say comedy.
>>
Do you know love?
>>
grab a pillow and start thinking of all the bad shit in your life. When you got it all in the forefront of your mind start screaming into that pillow. See where you go from there.
>>
I know this feel anon. One of my friends died today and I didn't cry at all. I was pretty much just bummed out the whole day, but I didn't cry even when I kinda wanted to. I saw other people cry, but I didn't it was strange

In general today was really fuckin weird for me
>>
Seriously though man, drink. Get shitfaced and then like apologize to your dad or somebody you feel like you did wrong or something. It works every time.
>>
I remember the last time I cried. It was probably 3 or 4 years ago.

I went to a bonfire my friend invited me to, only to have some dude get shitfaced and spend the night trying to pick a fight with me. Normally that's my kind of party, but I had kinda liked the guy before he got hammered, and his girlfriend was nice, so I gave him a break. But eventually he started cursing his infant son for being born, and that struck a nerve. My (ex) girlfriend
had been pregnant some years earlier, and had a miscarriage. His girlfriend pleaded with me not to hurt him, so I spend like 10 minutes throwing him into walls and other shit. I threatened to come back and kill him.
When I got home, I saw myself in the mirror and started bawling.

The time I cried before that, actually, was a few days after she had told me about the miscarriage. We had broken up while she was unknowingly pregnant, and she had hidden it from me for a few months, because she knew I'd be crushed and was trying to spare me. No, she didn't make it up. Yes, I'm sure.

That's pretty much it for the last decade.
>>
>>18691415
Sometimes those things take time to hit. My grandfather passed away last year and I didn't cry at all, even though he raised me for many years. At the funeral, my brother gave a speech about my grandfather. Not a particularly special speech by any means, but he handed out balloons to everyone and told us to let the balloons go and I just... couldn't let go of my balloon. I instantly burst into tears and every emotion I expected to feel suddenly before was now hitting me like a ton of bricks. I think that's normal. You don't immediately register all of the emotions you're feeling in the exact moment, as if it didn't happen and isn't real, until something makes it as real as it's ever going to get.
>>
>>18691000
As anon said, I don't want tears of joy.

>>18691383
Wouldn't feel the same, it's cheating.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.