[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my husband to hurt me in bed? I want him to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

How do I convince my husband to hurt me in bed?

I want him to leave a mark (several marks even), but obviously he loves me and doesn't want to harm me in any way. Plus, I'm a little shy about adamantly requesting such a thing.

For those of you who have had this conversation, how did it go? Any advice?
>>
First, him and you both have to be aware of the distinction between hurt and harm. Google it, read up on it, that's really important.
TL;DR: hurt is temporary, harm is (almost) permanent.

The other thing is... start slow. Let him leave a lovebite at first, then maybe let him inscribe you with a marker somewhere where it can't be seen in public. Let him get used to it as well, and also show him that you are comfortable wearing his mark.

Other than that, for me this conversation didn't work out at all with my ex, he was barely comfortable with leaving lovebites from time to time and didn't want to go even a small step further. Be prepared for that eventuality.
>>
>>18690815
This is excellent advice... thank you.

The marker idea is good, and it's something I would have never thought of. I guess you're right about starting off slow. It would be unreasonable to request something hardcore without a slow buildup.
>>
rape charge waiting to happen
>>
>>18690841
Fuck off back to /pol/.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.