[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a catholic girl to fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0515.png (534KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.png
534KB, 500x510px
Been going out with a girl who's gone to catholic school (grade and college) her whole life. every time we meet we do some fun shit and she seems really into me. Afterwards we always make out in my car but today I started to feel her breasts up and she moved my hand down. Afterwards I asked if she was careful about going farther than making out and she said wanted to make sure she wasn't wasting her time but seemed really nervous about the topic. She's 21 and has exes so idk why there's any problems. How do I get her to go farther without spending like a year trying?
>>
She's a nice girl, be patient and kind
>>
>>18690734
either she hasn't fucked yet and is scared because of lack of experience.

Or she did fuck and then got dumped and thinks marriage is the next step. which she would be right if you just want to pump and dump.
>>
I don't have the answer but a question instead
I have a really cute neighbor who seems into me, but her family is catholic, I've seen them coming back from church
Do you think it's a bad idea to approach her? I'm an atheist and I don't know if there's any chance to make it work, we literally conceive the world in opposite ways. Sex isn't my main concern, I've been a virgin for 21 years and I can hold up some more time
fun thing is I've gone to a catholic school all my life and she's gone to a public (lay) one instead
>>
>>18690763
Pro tip: don't mention your an atheist whatsoever, and if she asks, say you only really go to church on Christmas and easter. Put your fedora tipping reddit goggles aside.
>>
>>18690754
I think she did have a bad relationship experience but I can tell you for sure that I've shown her nothing but my true nature which is honest, open minded and kind. Like we've only met up a few times but I'm itching just to go on tinder and get some fat whore to fuck because I haven't had sex in almost a year. I'm not ugly btw
>>
>>18690785
you waited a year you can wait a little longer. Talk to her about it. Or bring it up in a fun kinky way. Make her want it and remind her your honest and blah blah blah. She'll crack eventually. Also catholic? the pussy might be worth the wait.
>>
>>18690778
beliefs aren't like choosing sides in football, I'm sure this stuff arises pretty early in a relationship
why would I lie to her? nice fedora meme :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.