[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Can we fix it.jpg (23KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
Can we fix it.jpg
23KB, 391x366px
You guys probably get this question a lot so here we go: what are some quick, relatively painless ways to kill myself? I live in Montreal, if that's needed info.
>>
>>18690662
go to a Habs game in a leafs jersey
>>
>>18690662
get a breathing mask, a tub and a gas canister with no oxygen in it like Helium. Hook them up together secure the mask to yourself. Breath till you die. Its like breathing air, body cant tell the different then you die of lack of oxygen. Make sure no one finds you for a day because if they save you, you will probably come back a retard.
>>
>>18690662
>Montreal
Come to Nova Scotia and we will get drunk and fucked up together and you will want to live again.
>>
Jump off Niagara falls
>>
>>18690702
>probably
You're joking, right?
One of my cousins did that and he basically came back as a vegtable.

Thank fuck they killed him, though. They realized his life was too far deep to save when they couldn't help him move his limbs.
>>
>>18690806
ya, the gas he used probably has oxygen in it. Its full proof if your not a retard to begin with. sounds like your cousin was one.
>>
>>18690702
Incorrect, just because your body doesn't send suffocation signals due to lack of carbon dioxide buildup doesn't mean your death will be painless.

Kill yourself and then come back and advise when you have experience instead of vomiting image macros you found on /b/.
>>
Spend some time outside the island OP. That's what I do when Montreal takes most of my will to live.
>>
>>18690662
please do not kill yourself op.
Fuck anyone who tells you to.
>>
>>18690662
Don't kill yourself, things might get better. There's always beer... and Maybe something good will come of things eventually? Strange things do happen you know, life might ease up eventually.
>>
>>18691136
>There's always beer.
Gee why don't you just go over there and kill him yourself?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.