[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

repairing the relationships of men and women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1485361796766.jpg (129KB, 599x550px) Image search: [Google]
1485361796766.jpg
129KB, 599x550px
ill put it down how i think life it should be, and you feel free to critique.

>the world should be countries
>in these countries are races
>other races can live in the country, but not too many to threaten the natives.
>peoples first love should be their own race
>sex with other races should be allowed, but shouldn't be encouraged.
>infidelity should invalidate marital law excepting custody considerations(but men should get more say on that too)
>men or women should never have to pay for another man or womans child.
>if one partner works, the other should clean the house and make a dinner for the evening. every work day(unless you cba and get takeout! yay!).
>you should be able to keep your friends but you shouldnt be go to nightclubs on your own. nightclubs are for single people. if your desperate to take eccstacy and share floors with every common who off the street, you need to reconsider if you want to be tied down by a partner or want to be single giving out tittyshots on the pooltable.
>if im with you for the long haul i want children, and expect you to take seriously the mothering role as i will that of a father. this agreement is the strongest bond we will ever make.

any questions?

any women anywhere who agree? where do i find them

>church

idk church is quite sjw
>>
>>18690624
I think you're looking for /pol/.
>>
i see girlposters here more than pol
this is to understand what people want and how it differs from supposedly racist people.
>>
Why not just do what you want to do and let others live how they want to? How do their lives affect you?
>>
>>18690624
Try to define race and you'll soon realize you are really talking about ethnicity.

You might then realize that cultures may transcend ethnicity and will lead to a needlessly divided world.

Also I don't really understand how different races living near you 'threatens' your own race.

Your concerns about infidelity and relationships make you sound scared and insecure to be honest.
>>
File: 1467504740244.jpg (259KB, 501x443px) Image search: [Google]
1467504740244.jpg
259KB, 501x443px
So basically the Third Reich
>>
>other races can live in the country, but not too many to threaten the natives.
If you're alluding to blacks, you should probably educate yourself on how they got to where they're a 'threat'. And if you're not, are you aware that this means that Europeans should go back to Europe and leave countries like the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand as they were?
>>
>>18690657
im summarising. if the love is true these worries are just worries, but theres some jank shit that people try to get away with in these contemptious times, you can not deny it.
>>
>>18690665
yah breddy much. there should be an native breeding programme for the native americans.

NEVER LOSE THIS PROUD RACE
>>
>>18690665
im alluding to whoeverfuckistan. the nation is the nation.

call it india or pakistan for all i care. its peoples and countries and they either hold strong or die out.
>>
>>18690656
because if we are not combined we are not strong. people who look like me will have much better outcomes if we demonstrate some unity in principals.
>>
>>18690698
>its peoples and countries and they either hold strong or die out.
So what does it matter whether other races 'threaten' the natives?
>>
>>18690711
like pimping them out and selling them into blackmarket sex slavery. that sort of stuff.
debasing the culture and burning the idols of the nation in all cultural arenas.
>>
>>18690717
So what you're saying is that it's up to the natives to hold their own, but if the foreigners are doing what basically all settlers of a foreign land have done to native populations in history, it's not okay?
>>
File: leftist geopolitics.png (243KB, 492x328px) Image search: [Google]
leftist geopolitics.png
243KB, 492x328px
its called international ethnic nationalism. its a cooperative global enterprise of capitalsim and border controls. its called the UN
>>
>>18690725
>another black who doesnt understand how much we disturbed the racialzones.
america can try civnat with massive different factions, but dont ruin the homogeneous zones just because of your feelings, please!?
>>
>>18690738
Go on then, explain what you're talking about for us primitive-brained ones. Explain what behaviours are and are not threatening and not okay, and how that fits into what has occurred in world history.
>>
>>18690677
like what?
>>
>>18690777
like marrige for capital gains, fickle fake marrige with no intention, marrige and cheating, cheating with multiple partners (all of which are unaware of the other).
people are depraved. #notall for the PC crowd
>>
File: 1496182234499.jpg (84KB, 488x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496182234499.jpg
84KB, 488x540px
>>18690745
>ending slavery
good
>building roads and schools
good
>attacking raping looting
bad
>>
>>18690709
sure this makes sense, but not strong against what exactly?
>>
>>18690624
I think that you spend too much of your time on /pol/ and it's turned your brain into mush and made you lose 40 IQ points in the process.

Your other points aren't worth addressing but this one caught my interest:

>>other races can live in the country, but not too many to threaten the natives.
So what do we do with the whole of North America and Australia?
>>
yep, agreed
dunno where to tell you to look for us beyond seeking out communities of like-minded folks and befriending people within them
>>
>>18691357
stop importing muzzies for starters
>>
>>18691357
this
>>
>>18690624
>>the world should be countries

The world is countries.

>>in these countries are races

There are races in countries.

>>other races can live in the country, but not too many to threaten the natives.

Natives are already a minority practically everywhere. This would require mass genocide.

>>peoples first love should be their own race

That's racist.

>>sex with other races should be allowed, but shouldn't be encouraged.

That's stupid, and racist.

>>infidelity should invalidate marital law excepting custody considerations(but men should get more say on that too)

That's... fair. Provided it can be proven, ect.

>>men or women should never have to pay for another man or womans child.

Sure.

>>if one partner works, the other should clean the house and make a dinner for the evening. every work day(unless you cba and get takeout! yay!).

Duties to maintain the household, sure. Dinner, don't really care for. They're your spouse, not a maid, or a private chef.

>>you should be able to keep your friends but you shouldnt be go to nightclubs on your own. nightclubs are for single people. if your desperate to take eccstacy and share floors with every common who off the street, you need to reconsider if you want to be tied down by a partner or want to be single giving out tittyshots on the pooltable.

I don't personally agree with this. I don't care for the behavior much myself, but people should have that freedom if they so desire.
>>
>>18691675
>>if im with you for the long haul i want children, and expect you to take seriously the mothering role as i will that of a father. this agreement is the strongest bond we will ever make.

Sure, why not. Those are your conditions. The only real place they have to be stated is outside of a relationship. In any healthy relationship, you'd know whether your partner would want to have kids, and how capable they would be of raising them. Seems like an odd stipulation to make at all, given one that wouldn't fulfill this criteria wouldn't even be considered in the first place.

Why did you bother writing this down again?

Just go get a girlfriend already.
>>
>>18690624
>if one partner works, the other should clean the house and make a dinner for the evening. every work day
In most couples, both partners work.

>if im with you for the long haul i want children, and expect you to take seriously the mothering role as i will that of a father. this agreement is the strongest bond we will ever make.
Doesn't mean much, to be honest. Most people who have kids take being a parent pretty seriously.
>>
>>18691357
>pol isnt the best board on 4chan

two wrongs dont make a right either schlomo. and i already answered your issues in the above:
>breeding programmes for minority natives
>>
>>18690729
Which doesn't do it's fucking job
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.