[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my dad keep kissing me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2911.jpg (47KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
47KB, 460x397px
I feel like this is a really weird question but here goes:
My dad keeps trying to kiss me (17m). Definitely nothing weird or sexual, just like a kiss on the forehead like youd give to a child. But i mean, isnt 17m a little old for that. He only does it every now and then, like if hes just got back from a work trip, but when he does i always pull away really hard but he still forces it. It makes me really uncomfortable and i feel like im way to old for it and thats its just fuckin weird. Am i too old? Is it weird? Or is it normal? Does this happen to other people/families?
>>
>>18690450
Maybe he just wants to show affection to his son. Kiss on the forehead is nothing that weird
>>
>>18690450
youre right to feel weird about it (i would) but idk some families are just like that i guess
i remember when i was 12 or 13 a guy on my hockey team would always give his dad a kiss on the lips before the game (just like a small peck) but it weirded me out man. They seemed fine with it tough so idk
>>
>>18690450
Its a father's love. You see fathers giving kisses to their 17 year old daughters and no one bats an eye. But if you really want to test what's going on, you try giving him a kiss first.
>>
Is your father a foreigner? Outside of the West, it's very normal.
>>
Nothing wrong with a forehead kiss from your dad, apreciate him while you still have him
>>
Tell your dad you have an erection next time
>>
If it makes you uncomfortable or it seems like he's forcing it, it's OK to ask him to stop or say you feel like you're too old for that.
>>
reported for underage.
>>
>>18690450
Count yourself lucky. I was 40 before I could get my father to move beyond shaking my hand.
>>
>>18690450
Your dad loves you, you ungrateful faggot. He will love you no matter what age you are.
>>
>>18690450

your making a big deal out of it. we are hyper aware of male to male contact because homosexuals are now visibly present in society, and while that is great, its making people over think any interaction. back in the day men did what we would consider 'gay' things without worry because there wasn't any visibly present homosexuals to compare that activity to.

think about it, why is it really WEIRD for a father to kiss his son on the forehead? it is the most platonic place anyone could ever kiss anyone.

why does anyone 'age out' of being kissed on the forehead? how do you become 'too old' for that?

look at nature, look at how cave people would have acted before we worried about how we would be seen. men are supposed to have camaraderie, they are supposed to give each other long hugs and be affectionate with one another.

my father hangs up on me if i try to call him on the phone, so maybe im biased.
>>
>>18690450
he wants to cum in you

you should probably let him
>>
>>18691836

did he finally let you touch his dick?
>>
YOU
ARE
STILL - STOP YOUR STRUGGLING -
MY
BABY!
*SMOOOOOOOOCH*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.