[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>casually talk to a 15 year old girl every morning while waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

File: special man.jpg (27KB, 360x375px) Image search: [Google]
special man.jpg
27KB, 360x375px
>casually talk to a 15 year old girl every morning while waiting for the bus to work (she started it)
>she lives in the same apartment complex as me with her family
>she starts knocking on my door asking me things
>I'm nice so I tell her whatever she wants to know, it's usually basic advice her grandma cant answer
>she asks to come in, I tell her to ask her parents if that's appropriate; they say "it's fine"
>she visits my apartment regularly and hangs out with someone 11 years older than her
>she drinks my coffee, eats my food, has borrowed more than one of my shirts, leaves her shit here
>she made me pasta for dinner when I came home one day because I left my apartment unlocked
>nothing weird or creepy has happened otherwise
>she also completely lied and told her parents I'm a girl friend from her middle school
>my landlord is giving me weird looks

What do I do? I don't want to go to prison and I don't want to have to explain to this kid why what she's doing will probably send me there.
>>
File: 1375492120232.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1375492120232.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>18690438

>What do I do?

Cut contact. You have no business hanging out with a 15 year old girl. She is a child who has no concept of appropriate boundaries who has lied to her parents in order to spend time alone with you in your home. If her parents find out there are absolutely 0 ways for you to explain your relationship to her without being officially investigated or curb stomped by an angry father.

Its not your business to explain anything to her. Its your business to be the adult and set the boundaries with the child. Honestly, you're already in way too deep. You'll be lucky if you can cut ties with her without getting into some serious trouble at this point.
>>
>>18690464
Why would OP give away a great chance like this? He should just talk to the girls guardian first and tell them what's going on, if they're fine with it, keep being friends with her. She seems like a nice friend, just dont do any lewd business
>>
Can you come up with a cover story for why you are hanging out, like tutoring?
>>
>>18690487

>Why would OP give away a great chance like this?

1/10
>>
She seems harmless OP. She probably wants the D but depending on where you live, wait a year and bam you got yourself a waifu
>>
>>18690438

I think it's nice you are a sort of "big brother" figure to her but >>18690464 is completely right. If her parents find out, you're fucked as they probably won't believe your innocent intentions. Just talk to her at the bus stop next time and tell her she can't come over anymore.
>>
>>18690464
Check if the age of consent laws where you live are 16, they might be.

All you gotta do is wait a year.

>>18690499
Female detected.

Literally every straight guy is sexually attracted to teenage girls.

Inb4 "nuh uh", of course they'll deny it.
>>
>>18690513
A lot of teenagers look like babies man.
>>
>>18690487
>He should just talk to the girls guardian first and tell them what's going on
This desu. There is nothing necesseraly wrong with hanging out with her but there is something wrong with doing it behind her parent's back and it will definitely shed a bad light on you.
>>
File: Enable- Secondary.png (5KB, 98x198px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary.png
5KB, 98x198px
>>18690520
>implying babies aren't hot
>>
Man OP for some reason your post gave me ASMR. Something really weirdly soothing about this. Especially the surprise cooking part.
>>
>>18690513

>Check if the age of consent laws where you live are 16, they might be.

Age of consent has nothing to do with it. Whether or not she consents has nothing to do with the fact that society as a whole will absolutely turn on you, as they should, if you think having a sexual relationship with a 15 year old child is acceptable behavior. A 15 year old girl is not mentally developed enough to understand the consequences and implications of a sexual relationship. She isn't mature enough to make informed decisions and any attempt to engage with her in sexual activity as a grown adult is taking advantage of her childish ignorance. Its called being a predator. End of story.

>Literally every straight guy is sexually attracted to teenage girls.

Being attracted to a 15 year old girl enough to actually entertain a sexual relationship is unacceptable and morally reprehensible behavior. Your weak attempts at rationalizing won't absolve you of responsibility that comes with being a giant piece of shit who preys on the nativity and immaturity of neighborhood children to get your rocks off. I'm a straight man and I'm not attracted to children. I'm not attracted to teenagers. Sure, they can be physically beautiful and aesthetically pleasing but any sexual attraction I may feel towards a high school aged girl is nothing more than a passing thought followed by a brief shudder of shame for sexualizing a child. As soon as those thoughts manifest themselves into compulsions or actions you are now a predator, again, end of story.
>>
>>18690532

>There is nothing necesseraly wrong with hanging out with her

There is something wrong with a nearly 30 year old man and a child finding enough in common with each other to develop an unsupervised relationship. Its absolutely not okay and the fact that she has lied to her parents about it says to me they probably feel the same way.
>>
>>18690545
A 15 year old with a grown man was considered perfectly normal and natural throughout all of history until recently.

God decided the age of consent, it's puberty.

>A 15 year old girl is not mentally developed enough to understand the consequences and implications of a sexual relationship

Neither is a 25 year old woman, that's why all throughout history women were not allowed to freely decide who they want to fuck. Their fathers decided who fucked them.

It destroys civilization if women are given this freedom, and it's the primary reason things are so bad in society today.

>Being attracted to a 15 year old girl enough to actually entertain a sexual relationship is unacceptable and morally reprehensible behavior.

You're literally just upset because you're an old hag, and jealous that guys are naturally attracted to younger girls.

That's what all of this is about to you. You don't give a fuck about morals.

>I'm a straight man

You're a woman and a bad liar.
>>
>>18690553
You're literally just upset because you're an old hag, and jealous that guys are naturally attracted to younger girls.

That's what all of this is about to you. You don't give a fuck about morals.
>>
>>18690559
When did it start to become weird? Like the 60s? 70s? It's a shame because all of humanity history it was fine.
>>
File: 1342548202948.jpg (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1342548202948.jpg
168KB, 500x375px
Dude you might as well just fuck her at this point
>>
>>18690559
>>18690569
It was also normal to fuck young boys and own slaves throughout history. It's called modernizing and becoming civilized. I don't know why I'm even replying to this bait.
>>
OP is a pedophile and everyone defending him is a pedo sympathizer.
>>
OP what do you do for work?
Do you do anything impressive? Why would a 15 year old girl latch on to you like this?
>>
>>18690559

>A 15 year old with a grown man was considered perfectly normal and natural throughout all of history until recently.

Treating a common cold with heroine and thinking mentally ill people were possessed by the devil used to be perfectly normal too. Arguing that something is ok because it was ok a hundred years ago is illogical.

>God decided the age of consent, it's puberty.

Theological fairy tale nonsense.

>It destroys civilization if women are given this freedom, and it's the primary reason things are so bad in society today.

Take that shit to >>>/r9k/.

>You're literally just upset because you're an old hag, and jealous that guys are naturally attracted to younger girls.

>That's what all of this is about to you. You don't give a fuck about morals.

>You're a woman and a bad liar.

Oh ok. I see whats going on here. 7/10
>>
>>18690576
kys faggot OP never even mentioned taking her to the bonezone and you're getting all triggered by what seems to be an innocent friendship.
>>
>>18690594
I'm not talking about OP, I'm talking about you trying to justify pedophilia because it was "natural throughout all of history". It's pretty abhorrent.
>>
>>18690576
>t was also normal to fuck young boys

This was "normal" in ancient Rome/Greece, not much else.

It was certainly not considered normal anywhere that Christianity or Islam was the primary religion.

>own slaves

Yeah because a man having a loving consensual relationship with a younger girl is totally just as bad as slavery.

It lowers the value/demand for your old hag pussy, so I know it's even worse than slavery in your eyes.
>>
>>18690594

But the issue is a 15 year old girl has no idea what an innocent friendship is or how to maintain physical and emotional boundaries. The issue is not that OP has sexual urges towards this child but that if this child misinterprets the relationship, becomes infatuated or decides that she wants to take things further he is going to get in a shit ton of trouble regardless of his best intentions.

More importantly, he's knowingly and consciously spending time alone with a child without her parents' knowledge. This is why adult relationships between adults and children in our society are maintained within professional and observable environments, to avoid the pitfalls and inappropriate behavior that can happen in private. If OP really loves spending time with children he can become a scout leader or volunteer at a boys & girls club. This relationship isn't appropriate because not only are her parents not aware of it (obviously because they wouldn't be ok with it) but because the environment in which this friendship is being staged is in the privacy of his apartment, far away from the structure that is needed to make sure relationships between children and adults maintain appropriate boundaries.
>>
>>18690614

>Yeah because a man having a loving consensual relationship with a younger girl is totally just as bad as slavery.

0/10 dude. Try harder.
>>
I'm just going to interrupt this thread and ask a legit question here.
Can they actually pin him with jail time for being friends with a 15 year old girl? Legit? Like even if she lied and told them she had sex with him there is still no proof to convict him. Wouldn't they have to find his genetic material on her?
This whole situation just seems like grey area to me.
>>
>>18690618
>this child

She's 15, that's not a child.

You are such a fucking old hag, the only reason you find this to be "reprehensible" is because you're jealous that guys are more attracted to younger girls.

That's it, feminists demonized men for this, and the lie is still stronger than ever.

Women's outrage over this is completely fake, you're not mad about a grown man having a consensual relationship with a 15 year old, YOU'RE JEALOUS.
>>
>>18690629

>Can they actually pin him with jail time for being friends with a 15 year old girl? Legit? Like even if she lied and told them she had sex with him there is still no proof to convict him

The point is not that he might be pinned with jail time but that he's putting an inappropriate amount of trust in a 15 year old girl to be mature and logical about their private relationship. Even if he was never convicted he would have very very little ground to stand on if the police knocked on his door and asked him why he was spending so much alone time with a child behind her parents' back. It doesn't take a conviction of statutory rape to ruin someone's life and career. Sometimes all it takes is a trial.
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18690631

This is the last (You) I'm giving you. Bye bye troll.
>>
>>18690636
The age of consent in most of Europe is 15 or 14.

The age of consent in many US states is 16.

Does that make you mad, you feminist banshee? Men can still legally fuck 14-16 year old girls in much of the western world.

How old are you? I bet you're getting close to 30 and about to hit the wall, won't even be able to have kids that aren't retarded.
>>
>>18690636
>It doesn't take a conviction of statutory rape to ruin someone's life and career. Sometimes all it takes is a trial.
I'm not speaking in terms of how much of a leper OP would be after, I'm genuinely curious if they can actually go convict a man for simply hanging out with a younger girl. I mean really the burden of proof lies on them. I agree the whole situation is inappropriate but there is a certain level of protection.
And I mean where do you draw the line? Would it be acceptable for me to hang out with a younger cousin? Third cousin? Niece? How far separated do you have to be before its weird?
>>
>>18690614
>It was certainly not considered normal anywhere that Christianity or Islam was the primary religion.

It actually was and still is considered normal in Afghanistan but your point is still valid.
>>
>>18690652
So a friend of mine was actually dating a girl that was 16 when he was 25
They never had sex and he wanted to wait until she was 18
One day she got mad and screamed RAAAAAAPEEEEE with zero evidence.
The legal process was convoluted but before the trial they essentially kept it private but there was a deal: admit guilt, keep it private, serve time or go to trial and it becomes public, witnesses called and your fucked even if innocent.

In short his life was ruined because though he was innocent, no one knew he was dating a 16 year old and suddenly his friends and work was being questioned about a totally bogus rape charge on a minor.
>>
>all these people calling OP a pedophile when he hasnt done anything

Americans are strange
>>
>>18690669
In the US it's weird for some reason to even be a college freshman dating a highschool sophomore or junior. This country can be gay as fuck.
>>
>>18690666
False rape accusations are an issue with women across all age ranges.

You would have a harder time defending against a younger girl though.
>>
>>18690652

>And I mean where do you draw the line? Would it be acceptable for me to hang out with a younger cousin? Third cousin? Niece? How far separated do you have to be before its weird?

I don't think its a matter of "weird" but a matter of acknowledging as a society that its completely up to the adults to maintain healthy boundaries with children. With relatives there is at least an implied amount of accountability. You have a relationship with the parents of the child and, obviously, child rearing and family bonding include members of extended family.

I think the separation starts when you spend time with other people's children in an unsupervised environment. Even if your intentions are absolutely pure you're still spending time with an emotional and immature child. They have no idea what appropriate boundaries are and even if they misinterpret something you do or say the first person being crucified for not maintaining those boundaries is the adult. In todays world of kidnappings, rapes and child molestations people are always going to be immediately suspect of someone who doesn't see any problem with unsolicited friendships with children in private environments. It leaves too much room for speculation and immature behavior, regardless of intentions.

The short answer is no, friendships with children aren't illegal but the long answer is that courts are more than happy to take the child's word over yours and regardless of the "protection" that comes with not actually committing a crime no one, jury or judge, will side with an individual who defends their right to have private relationships with other peoples children. Like I said, there are SO many appropriate channels to have contact with children. Coaching, boy/girl scouts, boys& girls club, teaching, mentoring big brother/big sister program etc., The fact that anyone would sidestep those supervised channels and prefer a private relationship with a child is suspect and, as you said, inappropriate.
>>
>>18690676
That's the point. It was a completely secret relationship. No one knew. They never had oral sex or anything. No fingers. Just kissing and cuddles. But just the stigma of a secret relationship with a minor with a nine year difference was enough to ruin his life.
>>
>>18690666
>>18690676
Okay I get the whole idea here but shouldn't there be a law in place that protects a man if proven innocent? Shouldn't the female have to personally address his work, friends, family, etc and tell them she lied, or at the very least he is innocent?
Seems like that whole situation could be deemed as defamation of character.
>>
>>18690669

No one is calling OP a pedophile. We're criticizing OP for leaving himself so vulnerable to being labeled a pedophile.

>>18690676

False rape accusations are statistically rare but, you are correct. It is more prevalent in younger women. Rape is so seldomly tried and convicted that your chances of actually being convicted of a rape you didn't commit are very very small. You're more likely to be convicted of almost any other crime you didn't commit than a rape.
>>
>>18690545
There's nothing special about the number 18 and research now points to the brain actually being fully developed in the mid 20s or early 30s. If you grew up with the age of consent being 22 you would have been ashamed of having sexual thoughts about a 21 year old. Why? Because you're a retarded sheep who can't think for himself.
>>
>>18690691

False rape accusations aren't common enough to warrant any change in legislation. Moreso, public shaming by forcing females to go on apology tours if they were found to be lying is unprecedented and punitive. If someone is found lying on the stand they're tried and convicted for perjury. No other false reporting of a crime requires the defendant to personally admit guilt to everyone in the victim's life so I don't see why this should be a thing for rape accusations.

If she lied and your life was damaged as a result you can sue her for defamation of character and probably win. She'll probably be paying off the settlement for the rest of her life. Systems are already in place to punish people who falsely report crimes. As I said previously, while I find false rape accusations as disgusting and abhorrent as the next person they don't happen enough to justify a new law to protect men. The laws we have in place seem just fine.
>>
>>18690715
Huh. I had no idea about all this shit. Very informative anon, thank you.
I take it you're a lawfag?
>>
>>18690691
As far as I know there is no law.

Accused? You're fucked because everyone and everything wants to distance itself from you because of fear of complicency
>>
>>18690696

>If you grew up with the age of consent being 22 you would have been ashamed of having sexual thoughts about a 21 year old. Why? Because you're a retarded sheep who can't think for himself.

Ok, but the age of consent ISNT 22. All peer reviewed science unequivocally agrees that a teenager's mind is far from fully developed, as you stated. More so, we don't need research to see that. The empirical evidence of teenagers not understanding the implications of their decisions is everywhere. Everyone, science and society included, has mutually agreed that a 15 year old girl is still a child. Your hypothetical situation doesn't make any sense nor does it apply because it isn't true.
>>
>>18690487
This is honestly the only way to resolve this safely. He needs to go to the girls parents and introduce himself properly, explain what's going on, and cut contact that way.
>>
>>18690719

I'm not a lawyer myself but I come from a family of them and during my time through college I actually found myself in this same debate with men who were so morally repulsed by the idea of false rape accusations that they sensationalized the issue greater than the data warranted. I understand that it would be absolutely terrible to be falsely convicted of rape but, statistically, it just isn't very likely.

Additionally, I find it logically disingenuous to demand that more resources be poured into the prevention of false rape accusations when statistically, you're far more likely to be falsely convicted of robbery, assault or murder. Insisting that false rape is an epidemic while ignoring statistical evidence to the contrary just exposes an obvious bias. What that bias is, I don't know but, pragmatically, it just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18690726

Science also declares 24 years of age still a child by your rules. I understand having laws to prevent society from become the Middle East where everyone rapes 8 year olds but so much of this age stuff in America is arbitrary. Dont you also have laws where you can go to war and die at age 18 but you cant drink alcohol until 21? If the OP cant even be friends with a teenage girl then you have a greater cultural problem than pedophiles.
>>
File: Untitled.png (335KB, 1751x741px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
335KB, 1751x741px
>>18690736
>I understand that it would be absolutely terrible to be falsely convicted of rape but, statistically, it just isn't very likely.
>>
>>18690726
>Everyone, science and society included, has mutually agreed that a 15 year old girl is still a child.
You're living in a bubble, the US isn't "everyone". Germany's age of consent is 14. Japan's age of consent is 13. These are both highly developed nations with national average IQs much higher than the US.

>Ok, but the age of consent ISNT 22
...Never said it was? I was giving an example to demonstrate how the number 18 has no significance and is a completely arbitrary social construct, and that the number 22 could have just as easily been arbitrarily made the age of consent. Therefore, acting morally outraged about a 17 year old having sex then instantly becoming indifferent once she turns 18 is irrational.

>All peer reviewed science unequivocally agrees that a teenager's mind is far from fully developed
If we were to base the age of consent off of what science has determined the age of full mental maturation, the age of consent would be far higher than 18. The age of consent as we know it today is based purely on tradition, not on science.
>>
>>18690740
This is what feminists believe
>>
hey maybe you guys could chill with the tired old females vs males vs age of consent argument and give OP some advice
>>
>>18690759

He's going to prison and deserves it, resume shitposting
>>
>>18690544
>same here
>>
File: baron-trump-hug-800.jpg (226KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
baron-trump-hug-800.jpg
226KB, 800x600px
>>18690487
>>
>>18690740

There are many many many issues with this graphic you posted, uncited sources and false equivalence being among them (i.e, equivocating "recanted" rape allegations with false, implying that the only reason women recant accusations is because they're false). Posting a photo of the horrible consequences of false rape accusations in an attempt to sensationalizing it doesn't change the fact that it is statistically rare.

I could post a photo of a shark attack victim but that doesn't change the fact that they are rare. There are so many more horrific incidents that require our attention and resources over shark attacks and horrific photos won't change that. This graphic you posted glosses over a lot of obvious logical pitfalls in an attempt to sensationalize false rape as a greater problem than what the data actually implies. Its also a classic example of confirmation bias because, scientifically, one study is not sufficient enough data to substantiate a claim. It also fails to illustrate how these individuals came to discover the rape accusations as objectively false. What does "false" mean? Does false mean not enough evidence to convict? The victim recanted? The jury came back not guilty? Nice try but, the logic and the data just isn't there.
>>
>>18690865
>uncited sources

The sources are right there

Didnt read the rest of your post, axe wound
>>
>>18690750

You're making a lot of scientifically unsubstantiated claims to justify having sex with children. I'm just going to leave this one alone.

More so, the age of consent really has nothing to do with what we're talking about. We're talking about unsupervised relationships between children and adults without parental consent.

>If we were to base the age of consent off of what science has determined the age of full mental maturation, the age of consent would be far higher than 18.

This is false and misleading. The age at which a brain stops developing is not the same thing as the age at which the parts of the brain that regulates judgement has begun to take shape. You're muddying up developmental stages to fit your narrative.
>>
>>18690882

>The sources are right there

They aren't. The site at the bottom is 404'd and anyone who has base level knowledge of scientific process knows that one study from the Air Force (an institution with a historically poor record on properly handling rape accusations) is nowhere near sufficient enough evidence to substantiate a hypothesis.

Additionally, I'm familiar with the study by Eugene Kanin because during my years debating this topic it was universally panned by scientists as conflating non-prosecuted or "unfounded" rape allegations as false. Due to varying definitions of a "false accusation", the true percentage remains unknown.

The second study, as I stated, is one study from the Air Force during 1985. It also fails to state what its definition of "false" is and equivocates "recanted" accusations with false which, again, is just logically incorrect.

The FBI statistics states that women lie more. I'm willing to accept that, but lie about what details? What is their definition of lie? And more so, this vague statement implies that because victims omit or "lie" about a detail of the crime that the crime never happened.

The last statement is again, logically dubious, equating an argument to "feminism" in an attempt to sensationalize the issue and pin the blame for false rape accusations on feminism. Basically this whole graphic is a hunk of biased shit that doesn't prove anything. I'm not defending false rape accusers. I'm simply accusing basic logic and scientific process.
>>
>>18690545
TLDR
>>
>>18690438

Where I live age of concent is 16 as long as you aren't filming her, so I'd say just keep it in your pants for a year unless your laws are different
>>
>>18690923
>an institution with a historically poor record on properly handling rape accusations

This is why no one takes you seriously
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread.
Op perfectly describes his situation and he obviously does not have sexual intentions with the girl. The way he describes it makes it look like a brother sister thing. Why would anyone condemn that?
Just make sure her parents know.
>>
>>18691989
Because people here refuse to believe a male can hang out with a female alone without sexual intentions and that he is just covering his tracks with a nice guy story in case it backfires. Plus any parent is not going to believe him even if hes telling the truth.
>>
File: 1395059272812.gif (686KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1395059272812.gif
686KB, 240x176px
>>18690505
>>
>>18690438
Just like in my anime.
>>
>>18690438
Ok, OP. You can literally just explain to her why its weird and tell her that you're already getting weird looks from people. There's no reason she wouldn't be able to understand that and there's no reason you'd have to stop seeing her just because she's been made aware of the position you're being put in. You could also just say hey to her parents and tell them you just found out that she told them that you were actually a girl. Just say to them you are in fact grown ass man and aren't into fucking children but that you can understand why they'd be uncomfortable so here you are. It's that easy. Just nip the suspicion at the bud before it gets difficult to explain away.
>>
>>18690438
Hopefully 16 is legal in your state so you only have to wait a few more lines to start legally smashing that sweet teen pus
>>
>>18690575

Agreed.
>>
File: IMG_1444.jpg (72KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.jpg
72KB, 848x480px
Kids like me for some inexplicable reason. Just try to dodge her as much as possible. You know how much people love a good witch hunt.

My neighbor is 12 and thinks I'm the coolest dude ever. But I just keep it cordial and short, in spite of him wanting to be my sidekick. Ain't no Jesus juice over here.
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (81KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
81KB, 640x427px
>>18690614
Not quite

>Persians
>Japanese
>Arabs
>Turks
>Indians
>Melanesians
>Central Africans
>Celts
>Native Americans
>Chinese

All these cultures enjoyed and applauded sex between men and boys. Man and boy love was perfectly normal.
>>
I hate the "it used to totally acceptable" argument.

Women are capable of having children at a young age because kids used to die off faster than you could make them. Biology did not consider ethical restrictions, and they did not arise earlier because survival > morality.

Sex is almost never about making children anymore, and it certainly couldn't be argued that the race is in danger of dying off from lack of bodies. Therefore, survival is no longer part of the equation. So, ethical boundaries must now be formed.

I'm not gonna sit here and scream into the wind about this, just that "it used to be ok" is a stupid fucking argument, and I'm a ephebophile.
>>
>>18690438
marry her

>>18690464
lmao assblasted roastie whore detected
>>
>>18690652
no

but op needs to go talk to her parents and let them know what's going on

there is nothing wrong with that is going on except that her parents don't know
>>
>>18690715
>False rape accusations aren't common enough to warrant any change in legislation
That's not true at all.
>>
>>18690438
You should probably stop inviting her to your living quarters. You're making strong points mplications and she either has or is developing a crush on you. It's fine if you interact on the bus, but it shouldn't go farther than that.
>>
>>18690559
And lynching niggers for having skin that doesn't burn or flake was common place too until a few hundred years ago. So were public executions, raiding land, committing genocide. Just because it was fine before doesn't mean it's fine now and is a lazy and poor excuse. Just like with genocide, and nuking cities, and enslavement, we kinda realized that preying on children is pretty fucked up.
>B-but Japan's age of consent is twelve and-
That ONLY applies for people between 12 and 17 AND in certain places too. That doesn't mean a 40 year old can slam middle school Jap pussy. Anyways, what I'm saying that we as humans were way more fucked up thousands of years ago than we are today.
>>
>>18692818
The human race wasn't in danger of dying off 100 years ago. In fact some people were beginning to be worried about overpopulation back then, and it was still considered ok for older men to have relationships with 15 year olds.
>>
>>18690513
Your "inb4" isn't some sort of immunity to opinions you don't like. There's something clinically wrong with men who find underage women attractive. Seek help instead of surrounding yourself with scum who verify your shitty opinions.
>>
>>18692967
>underage
Can mean anything according to the time and place. However, most heterosexual males are attracted to post-pubescent women due to them exhibiting Secondary female characteristics. There is nothing clinically wrong or perverted with these men.
>>
>>18690438
>What do I do? I don't want to go to prison and I don't want to have to explain to this kid why what she's doing will probably send me there.
Do what many anons have said in this thread, and talk to her parents. Personally, I would do it without the kid knowing. Sit down with them and explain that the situation is making you uncomfortable.

Taking the initiative will paint you in a good light - you came forward to sort this out of your own volition. It implicatorily corroborates the fact that you haven't done anything sexual with her (because if you did, why the fuck would you go right to her parents?).

The parents can decide how to proceed. Maybe they'll be ok with it. Or maybe they'll want to stop her. Either way is fine.

Personally, I would also immediately look into setting up a hidden camera and microphone in your house. Next time she comes over, have an innocuous conversation with her, with her admitting the true circumstances and nature of your relationship (eg, she started it; there's been nothing dodgy, etc). This may take a couple attempts. Once you get the recordings you need, back the shit up out of them, store them on different media in different places. This is your insurance if she ever decided to call rape on you. Do not take this possibility lightly - whether it's common or not (as has been debated in this thread) is irrelevant - it's likely enough and damn damaging enough for you to take the possibility very very seriously. This shit can absolutely obliterate your life.
>>
File: Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg (75KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg
75KB, 800x570px
>>18693076

cont'd

>To the larger discussion in this thread
I'm a mid-20's male in a Western society. My true, underlying opinion is that biologically, the stage of consent is puberty - whatever absolute age that may be in individual people.

That said, age of consent laws should exist as they are - because protection needs to be established for children (who are inherently vulnerable) from horny adults (of which there are very, very many). It would not take much for adults to manipulate children into essentially being sex slaves.

I personally would not get sexually involved with a teenager. I have a hard time finding girls my own age attractive because I often find them not intelligent enough. By that same coin, interacting with teenagers with their pretentiousness and stupidity generally makes me want to shoot myself in the head.
That said, I am capable of finding teenagers sexually attractive. There's age band from about 16 to 23 where it's possible for females to look the same.
The only situation in which I'd have any pause would be if there was a hypothetical attractive teenager that's both wise and intelligent beyond her years.
But wven then, I probably wouldn't do anything because it's just too bloody risky.

I will never voice the opinion in real life for the same reason, because people in general are stupid, and cannot process any opinion with more than 2-3 points of complexity. I would almost certainly be knee-jerk branded a pedophile.
>>
>>18693076
>Personally, I would also immediately look into setting up a hidden camera and microphone in your house.

To be done *before* you go to the parents btw
>>
File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18690438
Even thought she can probably mentally consent, you shouldn't do it due to the law and the law alone.

They can ruin your life over what is, in essence, jerking off. It's not worth it.
>>
>>18692927
Ethical questions rise first, social conformity follows. Also, we had two World Wars in that time, remember?

This is the burden of consciousness: investigating our biological imperative, and appropriately curbing it for a greater quality of life for all.

There is no longer any evolutionary advantage to fucking young women, at least none that apply to the newly defined role of sex. It does, however, present the teenager with lots of new dangers that she is most likely unequipped to handle, and with no guarantee that her older gentleman has her best intentions at heart.
>>
File: 1503936857124.jpg (10KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1503936857124.jpg
10KB, 480x477px
>>18693360
>Ethical question that doesn't have a definitive answer as each human being is fundamentally different and there's no possible way to apply such an answer to each individual scenario
>Everyone must now conform to a linear train of thought

I don't understand it.
Just the fact that there's a modern western country with 14 as the age of consent tears a hole through all other arguments.

In any relationship, human-beings may not have the best interest of others in heart or mind, and damage will come regardless of age.
>>
>>18693372
It really doesn't?

If that's the age of consent, that's the age of consent. I'm saying that there is a clear divide between what our biological imperative is, and our duty to change with the times.

It's not exclusive to banging. Any time a new technology is developed, we need to do the same thing.
>>
>>18693497
>There's a duty to change with the times

Yet there isn't when our times push what will always be normal into what is immoral and destructive. Eggs reach a crest, and they die down. When industrialized societies like Germany retain an age of consent like 14, it reveals that it's virtually a non-issue exploded into a social norm.

It'd be like discovering that the brain isn't finally completed until 40, and drastically altering the accepted age for sexual intercourse to 30 due to this.

There is no "duty" so much as there is deviation from the evolutionary norm, and it's damaging to the human species to continue down the path that it's locked-down.

This is primarily why I've decided to never reproduce and bring more life into this world. Our existence is fundamentally blighted by the change others force onto others.
>>
Only reason AoC laws exist is because roastie spinsters had to legislate that men " man the fuck up and marry that slut"
>>
>>18690438
Play it cool until she's 18 and then mold her into your perfect wife.
>>
>>18690438
>(she started it)

This made laugh.

In topic, talk to her parents to clear everything . Having a 15 year old girl telling he has a boyfriend 11 years older than her its no good. Rest is up to you, are you her friend or do you just enjoy casually talking in your morning commute?
>>
>>18690576
It is pretty normal for teenage boys to be fucking each other/girls etc. So I don't see how that is an argument.
>>
>>18690438
did none of you idiots read this part? OP is a female
>she also completely lied and told her parents I'm a girl friend from her middle school
that part is where you already fucked up, by lying. if they do find out just tell them you didn't know she said that.

nothing wrong with it. you can be a good role model to her and instill adult behavior in her at an early age. give her all the info you wished you had at that age.
>>
>>18690715
>if they were found to be lying is unprecedented and punitive
...this isn't a case of "she lied about going out with some guy last night", this is the kind of lie that can result in murder, suicide, decades of imprisonment, complete social ostracizement, severe psychological and psychiatric disorders.

Punitive isn't only appropriate, its just.

>No other false reporting of a crime requires the defendant to personally admit guilt to everyone in the victim's life so I don't see why this should be a thing for rape accusations.
No other accusation, save child molestation, will so quickly ruin a persons life. Stopped reading the rest, you're an idiot.
>>
im assuming you are in the united sharter of america where 15 is not legal age so dont get in trouble

otherwise, shoot your load into her a couple times before she gets bored of mr. niceman
>>
>>18690438
She probably has daddy issues, don't trust her.
>>
Can you actually have troubles for hanging with a girl in the US ? He's far from any physical interaction I don't get the problem.

Also 15yo girls are maybe not the smartest you can find but they're not kids at all.

kek at this virgin betafag telling you to not see her again lmao
>>
If you don't think 15 years old girls are meant to be fucked you got your brain destroyed by social standards or dick issues.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.