[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make online friends and be an interesting chatter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Niklas.jpg (1MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
Niklas.jpg
1MB, 1280x1810px
How do you make online friends and be an interesting chatter? I'm too fucked up, so this kind of thing doesn't come naturally to me.

>t. new to Discord
>kind of afraid of venture onto social media, always concerned that my identity should be *better*
>never learned how to be spontaneous
>don't know how to properly talk about my interests...books, comics, games, and, unfortunately, camping and other wilderness shit
>was once scolded "you don't know how to talk like a person"
>pretty much an autistic gril in real despite therapist's insistence that I'm not
>as you've guessed, I only have one very good friend, no other acquaintances

Wut do?
>>
>>18690407
idk post your discord server
i'll add you
>>
>>18690407
ill be your friend anon.
you can practice chatting with me
>>
>>18690407
Best way to improve is by talking to more and more people. Try just talking in a competitive video game. Not even lying when I say playing overwatch with a mic builds your leadership and talking skills. It did for me. Btw id be happy to be your friend. Kind of craving an actual internet friend and its kind of hard for me
>>
>>18690412
>>18690414
>>18690517
This fucking disgusts me. Lonely men preying on an autistic girl. If OP hadn't mentioned she was a girl none of you would have even responded.
>>
>>18690542
A person needs help socializing. What the fuck do you think i'm going to do?

Groom her, prey on her self esteem and use her for my sexual pleasure? you're giving me to much credit here dude.

Get of your horse white night and give some actual advice. Was you post you virtue signaling so you could fuck her thats pretty messed up dude. You're worse then me.
>>
>>18690551
No, just saying it's weird that you see similar threads on /adv/ that get like no responses then as soon as a girl posts a question she usually has shit tons of replies asking for contact info so they can help her with her problems personally. Maybe people aren't aware of it and their mating instincts are subconsciously driving them to reach out to every woman they see on the internet, who knows.
>>
>>18690542
Wait what? I couldn't care less if she was a girl really. I'm desperate for a friend on the internet, I even made my own thread for it. I actually want to get friends online too. Stop trying to get the girl by white knighting, you're disgusting
>>
>>18690556
women inherently are more valuable then men. Everyone wants to help a women. Its probably mostly unconscious. But its how we're programed it cant be helped. no reason to get upset about it.
>>
>>18690577
I had to point it out though. It's so funny and pathetic that the first 3 replies are asking to be friends, I might just take a screenshot.
>>
>>18690584
Lol this guy thinks its pathetic to try and help a woman. What a man.
>>
>>18690407
london?
>>
>>18690577
Also
>women inherently are more valuable than men
What? They're physically weaker, less intelligent, and emotionally fragile. People want to help them because they're like adult children, not because they're more valuable than men.
>>
inb4 trap
>>
>>18690599
There valuable because they BIRTH OUR SPECIES. Men are strong and smart to accommodate the woman and children. Its biology. If men had the babies we would be considered more valuable.
>>
>>18690608
Both genders are necessary in reproduction.
>>
>>18690634
men are expendable. Women have to carry a baby for 8 months. Men only have to slip there dick in for 2 seconds and thats it. Yes both are needed but not equally. Women are resource fiends. There more valuable does that trigger you?
>>
>>18690673
>There more valuable does that trigger you?
What triggers me is that you keep using "there" instead of they're

If making babies was the only important thing in the world then women would be more valuable, but for the majority of a woman's lifetime she isn't going to be pregnant, she's going to be in the workforce providing a service for society, and it turns out men provide much greater services for society than women.

Their wombs aren't valuable because there's plenty of them. If another woman dies 2 other women could have 1 extra baby each to make up for the deficit. In China men greatly outnumber women, yet China still has the highest population of any nation.
>>
>>18690724
you're talking about recent history. But we have thousands of years worth of programing in our biology that makes us what we are and act certain ways. In modern society women lost a lot of value. But it doesn't change that THERE still more valuable when it comes to our species. Our cognitive abilities and technological advancements have skewed it now. But in any survival situation women will be valued more.
>>
File: 1499711979853.jpg (304KB, 1442x596px) Image search: [Google]
1499711979853.jpg
304KB, 1442x596px
>>18690542
This is some sort of white-knight meme, right? I'm hoping because it's a little cringey. It's more like they're fishing for Moby Dick more than preying.

Though good luck to the ones that genuinely do want a friend.

And back to the original topic...
>best places to find friends
Does it exist? I don't want to rely on 4chan.
>funnest chat topics
>boring topics

Not that I'm expecting much anymore.

>>18690724
>>18690735
If men can be counted on for one thing, it's going off topic and using their highly sophisticated brains to take part in arbitrary arguments that have, nearly word-for-word, been repeated to no practical ends thousands of times before. And >>18690724, that China point ain't even logically sound. I'm embarrassed. :/
>>
>>18690795
those sophisticated brains evolved to get women resources. Its a byproduct of women's needs.
>>
>>18690833
Why are you insisting about that? I wasn't even making an argument for or against it. Most of us already know underage-tier evolution shit like that.

And if you're gonna push the point like an autist despite me not disagreeing with you, you might as well go into how the X and Y chromosomes' genes contribute to the differing levels of intelligence between men and women. Brain size doesn't have a perfect correlation to intelligence.
>>
>>18690887
i dont know if your the same person. But the anon i was talking to was arguing men were more valuable and used modern day to justify his claims.
>>
>>18690896
Nah, I'm OP. Sorry for the lack of clarification. For me it's pretty easy to tell who's who by their writing style.
>>
>>18690899
>you don't know how to talk like a person
who told you this?
>>
>>18690919
Wellllll...a lot of people sort of told me that.

>stilted/robotic
>write like a blue-collar dumbass in a B-movie (I.e., when I try to write casually and conversationally but I sound artificial)
>me not actually having verbal thoughts. I think in images and abstracts, so as a consequence
>trying to tactically communicate in a game and was told "you fucked over the team. Fuck, you don't know how to talk like a person...moron..."

And that's just online. Real life is a whole other species of problem...a bigger, nasiter one.
>people try talking to me
>necessary conversations: easy despite my anxiety
>every casual conversation outside of those with my best friend: I'm permanently shellshocked "why is this person talking to me?"

Stuff like that. I'm broken as fuck.
>>
>>18691034
your not broken

Also if you think in abstract you should look up Frank Yang on youtube you might like his stuff.

From what i've seen you type, you sound normal as fuck. Are sure these people arn't just teasing you?

how old are you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.