[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less-than-dating Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: my body.jpg (31KB, 714x581px) Image search: [Google]
my body.jpg
31KB, 714x581px
Hey /adv/,
I need some advice on pre-dating, or whatever you may call it. I sort of like this girl and would be keen to hook up, but I don't think it'll work as dating. I guess I want to know how to make something of this, something being more than a one night stand and less than dating.

I'm just gonna summarise in greentext for your convenience:
>befriend really cute girl
>we hit it off and have great chats
>ask her to dinner
>she agrees
>goes fairly well overall, enjoy about 6 hours together
>tell her i think she's cute and enjoy her comany
>she says she enjoys mine too, though she isn't certain about dating anyone at this point
>agree and say I'm not thinking about dating atm
>she tells me it was fun and we should do it again later in the week

Some background:
>I'm 22, she's 21
>she's recently single as of about a month ago
>I'm single as of about 3 months ago
>she's an exchange student here for another 4 months
>as such I'd obviously rather avoid too many feelings and a relationship
>we ran into her ex and she was quiet and distant for a bit
>asked her if she was okay afterwards and she assured me she was
>she asks me if I'm okay, and I am of course fine
>we have the same birthday
>we have many similar interests
>hanging out is effortless

I've only ever really been in long-term committed relationships however I've resolved to not invest emotionally into a relationship again for a while and enjoy the single life. I just don't know how to go about this situation as I've never had casual relationships. We get along famously and I wouldn't really want to complicate that, but she is fine as fuck and super chill and cool.

Thanks in advance, /adv/.
>>
>>18690380
invite her over for netflix, get drunk with her and bang her, not rocket science
>>
>>18690557
Do you think she'd be down based on what I've described? I think I give off too much of a nice-guy vibe, but she's keen to go out again
>>
Bump #1

She also messaged me an hour afterwards with a funny gif. Seems positive
>>
Bump #2

Nobody? Some advice beyond get her over, drink and then fuck would be sweet. Or at least a comprehensive rundown of how to make that happen.
>>
you need to understand women, unlike popular belief tells you, think with their vagina
they dont think with their "heart"

you fuck them really really fucking hard, ejaculate inside them if you can, and that tames them, they will pair the feeling of filled up, wanted, feeling sexy, orgasm and all that shit with your smell and your dick

shes going to want it again, do it a number of times and shes going to start thinking about dating

its cool you are non player non shithead who doesnt just wana bone, but sadly, women are like this and if you start being all romantic from the get go, theyll be repulsed instead of pulsing around your cock

if anything, since shes just an exchange student, youd get a steady stream of pussy, and who knows where that leads
>>
>>18691781
I get that, but I have no real indication of whether or not she sees me that way. She enjoys being around me, that's all I know.

I think you may be mistaken here, I'm not after a relationship or dating. I want that in-between. I'm not game for emotional investment, but I think she's super cool and fun to be around. I'm not totally game for monogamy or commitment either. I also want more than a one night stand though. I guess that's friends with benefits.

How do I go about getting her to think about me with her vagina?
>>
>>18691839
by making her feel good and when you see a chance get physical without being an autist and mumbling "i-i like you but i dont l-love you" followed by a 30minutes explanation of how you "feel"

this is how an ideal date goes

>meet at public place
>talk/activity
>intimate moment
>make out
>my place?

tadam

you sorta outed yourself so shes gona have million questions what you want from her, maybe its screwed up, depends how much of a handsome little motherfucker you are
>>
>>18691843
I'm decent looking for sure, but I'm autistic when it comes to sexual relationships. All the people I've been with have instigated because they find me physically attractive.

It's like sex is a language I don't speak, though I'm really good at small talk due to my experience in bar work.

I definitely made it look like I have feels, but that's the only way I can really express attraction, even if it's less than a boyfriend/girlfriend degree of attraction. The last/only girl I've actually casually hooked up with told me I seemed like a boyfriend kind of guy, so I know I'm doing something terribly wrong. Committed relationships are definitely something I'm good at, but I can't be bothered with that shit and I want to figure out and enjoy the in between for a bit.

How do I steer the conversation to a point where making out is viable?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.