[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i right about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: images (58).jpg (48KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (58).jpg
48KB, 443x332px
My mum is fruinds with our aunty and mum told me in the past uncle cheated on the aunty back when she only had one of his kids... and my mum said she wont tell my aunt about it because uncle/mums-brother "wasnt fully committed" to her at the time.. Mum knows he doesnt even really like her and may be cheating now.... So now aunt is stuck with him, his more of a peice of shit and has 3 other kids with him, completely trapped, dependant and worries about him cheating because he does suspicious things and flirts with other women in front of her.
My mum just says "oh poor aunty...shes such a parranoid person...".

Mum also knows if she told her uncle was cheating she would of left his ass.
So she could have had a relaxing good life and not be thought of as being parranoid...

I wont ever talk to my aunty again knowing this. Cuz if she knew sge would not bemums frind. What kind of friend does that?
>>
>>18690298
Fuck your aunt. It worked for game of thrones.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.