[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simply asking out of curiosity. How much power does a suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: dffffghjfgf.jpg (124KB, 608x452px) Image search: [Google]
dffffghjfgf.jpg
124KB, 608x452px
Simply asking out of curiosity.

How much power does a suicide note have?

Say someone leaves a note and claims they have no family or friends to claim the remains, no possessions to distribute, they don't consent to being an organ donor, and they want to be cremated asap.

No legal will or anything like that, just a suicide note. Would that be honored or would they still do the whole process or trying to find next of kin, harvest organs, etc...?
>>
Suicide is beta af.
>>
>>18690269
why the fuck do you care? you would be dead retard.
>>
>>18690269
No, the cops won't trust the note and they would want to be absolutely certain you weren't murdered or anything. Also the government doesn't like to pay for your shit. Remember you can't die for free, someone's gunna have to pay for it.
>>
>>18690308
>Remember you can't die for free
Seriously though if somebody doesn't have any family and is completely broke who pays for it? Do they just throw the dude in the woods?
>>
>>18690329
they will carve you up take all the good shit and grind the rest of you into dog chow.
>>
>>18690329
The state would eventually pay for it. You'd get the same type of burial that a John/Jane Doe would.
>>
>>18690335
Dude lay off the meth.

>>18690345
I wonder what the funeral would be like. If even anyone would go. They'd probably just lower you into the ground and get someone to say a few words wouldn't they?
>>
>>18690348
They don't have a funeral. They put you in a pine box, and bury you.
>>
>>18690269
>kill yourself and expect taxpayer money to clean up after you and do your bidding
How much of a dick are you?
>>
>>18690348
you're a fucking joke fantasizing about who will come to your funeral. Do you cry yourself to sleep because you believe no ones cares about you?

Instead of actually dealing with your problems head on. You've excepted mediocrity and now think about who will miss you, because thats all your weak pathetic mentality can conjure up.

I hope when you commit suicide the cops dont find you until a neighbor cat eats you and shits you out. You deserve to be cat shit faggot. Sweet dreams bitch.
>>
>>18690357
>taxpayer money
I suppose tax spending on foreign aid, welfare, and large government salaries/pensions is just a million times better.
>>
>>18690357

Again, just curious.

>>18690351

They cremate you. Most counties have deals with crematoriums.

>>18690364

That wasnt me. And again.... jesus christ people, this is out of curiosity.

Friend and I are discussing this. I think you need a last will and testament, he thinks they honor a suicide note.
>>
>>18690364
Fucking what?
I'm not even OP and was just asking out of curiosity. Chill the fuck out dude. I have a great life and would never kill myself.
>>
>>18690373
ill find you, kill you, then eat you and anyone that lives with you or did live with you.
>>
>>18690364

even if OP was suicidal... why is that your response? lol

"You want to kill yourself, fuck you selfish prick, I PAY MY TAXES YOU FUCKING..."

Like, nobody likes paying taxes, but that's the thing you get mad about them being allocated for?
>>
>>18690385
when did i bring up taxes? I was bringing up that point that OP is a weak little bitch that cant deal with his problems. projecting much?
>>
>>18690397

So the only thing you could POSSIBLY of been mad about, you weren't mad about?

You just seethe with rage and anger that some people have depression?

Get some perspective dude, and damn I hope a day never comes where you need help with anything.
>>
>>18690397
fuck off I am a sovereign citizen and if I want to kill myself and make you pay for it I am completely in my rights to do so. Be careful when driving, you never know when I'll chose to leap in front of you
>>
>>18690411
>So the only thing you could POSSIBLY of been mad about, you weren't mad about?

No what makes me angry is the incapability to get over problems. I had depression growing up. It took me a good 3 years to get over it. Now i know it is possible to change my state and my thoughts. I chose to leave depression and others can to but they choose not to. Thats what makes me angry.
>>
>>18690415
you're fucking retarded and your reading comprehension is weak. I dont give a fuck about paying for your death fat ass. Eat shit and die i'll gladly pay for that.
>>
>>18690433
I will break into your house late at night and electrocute myself in your bathtub you dumb faggot.
>>
>>18690430
>others can to but they choose not to
Holy shit this.
People need to suck it up and go be a productive member of society.
I work fucking 60 hours a week while my sister sits on her ass all day playing video games getting two grand in "disability" every month because she is depressed. Fucking bullshit man.
>>
>>18690430
>hurr durr why won't people just get over depression like I did
I wish you'd killed yourself while you were depressed
>>
>>18690444
Great i'll use you as a fleshlight after wards.
Then sell what ever organs are salvageable.
Take that money to bring your mom on a nice date and then fuck the shit out of her on top of your dead corpse.
Fuck it i'll even where a fedora hopefully it gives your mom cancer. You little faggot bitch
>>
>>18690448

You can't draw on depression. If you're lying about something to prove a point have you considered you haven't put enough actual thought into it?

>>18690430

You had moody teenage years, that is not the same as clinical depression. Depression is a mental disorder not an emo/goth phase.

Also, you claim you had depression so you know what it's like, but you can't show sympathy to people going through the same thing?
>>
>>18690457
ouch, looks like a hit a nerve. How about stop being a lazy sack of shit and do something with your life.
>>
>>18690468
Are you worried you'll relapse if I keep hurting your poor feelings? Or are you now an emotionally cold ubermensch now that figured out how to get over depression?
>>
>>18690459
>You can't draw on depression.
She doesn't but thats what she tells everyone. I think she told them some bullshit story about how she is always sick. I mean she is pale as fuck all the time and looks like shit but thats because she eats candy and soda all the fucking time so I'm not surprised.
She probably does have some kind of medical thing going on but it is caused by lack of self control and I have the same opinion about that that I do about depression.
>>
>>18690458
enjoy getting pozzed you dumb fag. I'll get aids and then slit my throat over your drinking water
>>
>>18690477

You have to have a disabling medical condition verified by a doctor, a condition that will make you physically incapable of working for at least the duration of one year.

You can't put in an application and say "I'm pay and I feel ill" and expect shit.
>>
>>18690459
oh i can sympathize, but depression does nothing but cause pain and suffering its unnecessary. There are ways to get out of it. (Excluding people that have chemical imbalances that need drugs of course). Im talking about the people that get them selves in negative thought patterns that spiral into suicide. Then it becomes there every day life and they dont think they can escape it.

Also I didn't have teenage depression. I would numb out and depersonalize constantly. My depression started very young before i was a teenager and mostly had to do with the abuse my mom dished out.
>>
>>18690489
I can't tell you what she did man but all I know is that she gets $2000 a month, is able bodied, and sits on her ass all day playing video games and having a shit diet.
She had a job little over a year ago and I remember her coming home and bitching and complaining about her 4 hour shift at a grocery store after I'd just get home from a 12 hour day in dirt and shit all the time. We both lived with our parents at that time too so they would get all pissy if I said anything to her.
>>
>>18690475
no, I actually express my emotions and its pretty much impossible for me to slip back into severe depression. I know how to change my mental state. The brains a powerful tool.

Also I dont give a shit about what ever pathetic bullshit comes out of your mouth. Your giving a good chuckle. So pathetic.
>>
>>18690485
i'll just give all your loved ones aids to retard. Also I live in a first world country, I drink bottled water. Keep fucking your goat though.
>>
>>18690502
oh yeah, I can tell how mentally stable and mature you are all the way from over here. You're probably one more disappointment and a couple drinks away from swallowing a shotgun, don't let me keep you from it buddy
>>
>>18690507
>I drink bottled water
Enjoy your man boobs
>>
>>18690507
I'll fuck a whole herd of goats, give them all aids, and then have them stampede us both to death. Good luck buddy, you'll need it now that I'm coming for you
>>
File: banecat.jpg (110KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
banecat.jpg
110KB, 640x360px
>I-i left a suicide note!
>And you think this gives you power over me?
>>
>>18690509
oh boy projecting much? Im just just taking a piss on a monday night. Fucking mister psychologist over here. Any other pathetic diagnoses? what a sad faggot you are.
>>
>>18690518
nice try but i'll be wearing my goat suit and stamped your ass with the rest of the goats. Then ill take all the goat pussy for myself.
>>
>>18690538
oh wow this time you really convinced me of your high level of emotion control, no wonder you were able to just get over being depressed. Truly you're a shining beacon, a paragon of psychological wellbeing. Stop trying to pretend your mild case of the blues gives you any authority to talk about depression here and how easy it is to deal with you piece of shit. This is the last place that needs you spewing your crap
>>
>>18690546
keep talking shit about things you dont know about. Makes no different to me.

Why does it make you so angry when i say, Its possible to get out of depression? Does that make you feel less like a snow flake.

Did your pain make you think you were special or something? News flash it doesn't. the sooner you get out of depression the faster you can live your life.
>>
>>18690564
oh wow you're right, I should just get over my depression.

Here I go

Wow I feel so much better now! You were right buddy, not being depressed is great! I can't wait to tell everyone about your innovative discovery, it'll revolutionize the world!

I guess my only regret is you'll probably never actually get to experience severe depression so you can understand how full of shit you are before finally ending your waste of a life
>>
>>18690580
oh I had it, it wasn't 123 retard. It took me years to get out of it. But please continue crying in the corner thinking its impossible to get out of depression.

Sounds like you wear depression like its a fucking metal. Thats sad. You'll never change if you dont want to. "Poor me i have sever depression". Realize no ones going to help you but yourself. Either figure a way out or die. I chose to live.
>>
>>18690598
yeah sure you did. "I was a lazy piece of shit who 'just needed to get over being depressed' so everyone else who says they're suffering from depression must be the same". Nope, sorry. You were always human garbage. Some people actually have serious problems
>>
>>18690610
What the fuck are you guys even talking about?
>>
>>18690616
some doofus thinks people need to just get over being depressed. What a retard
>>
>>18690610
>serious problems

yes anon lecture me on serious problems.
Lets see I was sexually abused, mentally abuse and physically abused. Hated myself, Thought I was worthless because i was told as much.

Wanted to die everyday. Didn't think happiness existed. Thought everything was meaningless. I was a cynical bitter mess. My mind would race 24/7. I'd talk in tangents because my thoughts. I was Isolated growing up. Had anxiety. Couldn't speak to people. I also numbed out ever experience that? I was unable to feel emotions in that state, worse pain i've experienced. Never had friends growing up. Didn't have any family. Had trust issues. Thought no one wanted to even be near me. What are your problems anon?

Realize this faggot. You can get out of depression if you choose to. But please keep diluting yourself that you cant. Because depression is cozy right. Who are you without your depression anon? Is that what your scared of? Or do you think if you did get out of it you couldn't get sympathy points? Dont let your depression define you. Live your life.
>but its hard
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.