[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll: Do you retract when you piss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gardenhose.jpg (52KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
gardenhose.jpg
52KB, 400x267px
Me and a friend are having a debate about whether or not it is customary to pull back one's foreskin when taking a piss.
So, do you guys do it, or no?
>>
File: circumise it.jpg (387KB, 943x1150px) Image search: [Google]
circumise it.jpg
387KB, 943x1150px
>>18690110
I do retract a little so i can actually aim. Also that way you wont left pee stucked and it should be a little more hygienic.
>>
what's a foreskin?
>>
I just started doing this like a week ago because you can actually aim when you retract the foreskin. I always wondered how other men managed to piss straight into the bowl when standing up and not all over the seat. Now I know.
>>
>>18690110
I started doing it a few days ago and it changed my life, now I can aim and my underwear doesn't end up smelling like piss.
>>
>having a foreskin
>Actually discussing if it's ok to piss all over yourself

Uncut fags are disgusting vile creatures.
>>
>>18690147
I wish I wasn't cut, I feel mutilated
>>
>>18690220
No you don't.
>>
>>18690220
t. LARPing uncutfag
>>
>>18690220
you are
>>
>>18690220
this, I bet sex must feel amazing. my cut dick looks disgusting
>>
i do but the problem is the piss pressure from the pee stream is so intense sometimes when i do that that i get a bunch of splash back depending on the urinal shape. not retracting slows it down a bit.
>>
>>18690243
My cut dick looks fucking awesome, and sex does feel amazing. There must be something wrong with you.
>>
>>18690292
I mean, it must be better if my dick weren't so dried up and desensitized from scraping against my underwear all day.
>>
>>18690379
Ah. I see. There is something wrong with you.
>>
>>18690226
>>18690228
>>18690243
>>18690231
>>18690123
Daily reminder that it is ok to find coping mechanism and accept that your dick was sacrificed for greater good of the jews, but never let your sons to be butchered in the same way as you. You have the power and choice to stop the madness in the next generation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.