[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone on here that is 25+ and with a full time job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: father-time.jpg (152KB, 475x700px) Image search: [Google]
father-time.jpg
152KB, 475x700px
Is there anyone on here that is 25+ and with a full time job?

How do you manage to actually meet people outside of work? I barely have any time for myself, let alone trying to find someone to date. Never even had a true date so no experience there. I'm honestly lost on how people are able to meet new people and find ones that they can date, while still having a full time job that takes most of your time.

My older brother and younger sister (she's still in college though) are able to get into a new relationship with what seems to be little effort, and it's too embarrassing to ask them for connections. And what tends to be the usual response is "just go out and met people!" That's like telling a depressed person to just cheer up.
>>
I just keep in touch with the friends I have. You don't have to talk to them every day or even every week, but putting some effort in to maintain the relationship helps. As for meeting people, have you tried something like meetup.com? My SO feels like they're outgrowing their friends so they're going along to different groups to see if they can find someone they click with
>>
>>18690062

I was looking at meetup, but it honestly kinda frightens me. The main problem is how shy I've always been, I doubt it's social anxiety since I can hold conversation fine with people, but going out to events, even when i know the people that would be there can feel daunting. Making it an event with people I don't know is a whole other level.
>>
>>18690057
what do you do?
how many hours a week do you work ?
any hobbies?
>>
>>18690057
Install tinder.
>inb4 slut app
Online dating is a tool. You get results based on how you use it. Ask for netflix and chill and you will obtain sluts. Ask them on dates and maybe you will obtain wife.

Or go to social events you hate at weekends. That is what normal people do. Every normie gets drunken silly each friday.
>>
>>18690092
Well you're going to have to just get over it. I don't really know what else to tell you.
>>
>>18690094

I work in IT, mostly a helpdesk kind of environment but also a little architecting and engineering. I'll work about 8-9 hours a day, but loop in time at the gym and drive time I'm probably out of the house 12-13 hours a day.

Big hobby I'd say is mainly vidya and the gym - a client I work with a lot has a small fitness room at their site I get to use.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.