[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So starting my training as a waiter tomorrow and I wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_110620211-653x339.jpg (24KB, 653x339px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_110620211-653x339.jpg
24KB, 653x339px
So starting my training as a waiter tomorrow and I wanted to ask fellow servers

Do you ever meet girls through your work? Coworkers, customers, whatever? One reason I got this job is to be in a more social environment, and hopefully meet a cute girl. I don't plan on being flirty with every girl I find cute, and I plan on being professional, so don't take it as I'm just doing this for pussy.
>>
Being flirty and charming will get you better tips but only if you're good at it.
>>
>>18689886
The best advice I have is to kneel down next to them and get really close to their faces while taking there orders. Get so close that you are in kissing range. Rub their shoulders too. Do this with male customers too so you don't come off as sexist or creepy.

You will get tips and have more girls than you know what to do with.
>>
>>18689916
You serious about the shoulder rubbing?
>>18689894
I'm very charming, I just don't want to be flirty to girls who don't want it
>>
>>18689886

>Do you ever meet girls through your work?

Not really, no.

Also, >>18689916 this guy is fucking with you and trying to get you fired.
>>
>>18690107
At least I can make good money. Also I assumed he was fucking with me, but I know getting down on a knee to be at eye level can be good
>>
I couldn't get laid even when I worked as a bartender for 3 months.
>>
File: _1_3.jpg (4KB, 309x284px) Image search: [Google]
_1_3.jpg
4KB, 309x284px
>>18690119
I mostly got the job for money, I just figured being in an environment would help me meet girls. I do online dating and have had some success, but no relationships. I'm not going back to school either, fuck that.

At least I'm making an effort to get out there, I suppose.
>>
>>18690138
Online dating doesn't work for me either. There's lots of women working in food industry but they are not really quality women. I don't have the balls to ask a girl out when her friends are sitting right there. Learn to dance. There are always women dancing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.