[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New College, Old Friends (Long)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: livingroom.png (857KB, 988x729px) Image search: [Google]
livingroom.png
857KB, 988x729px
Ok, really long, lots of questions, multiple problems.

About Me
>19, m
>Very skinny, borderline underweight
>Not muscular
>Never had problems making friends in grade school and high school even though I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.
>kissless virgin
>Parents are in top (3-4%) in US

Problem (1) Room M8's
Recently transferred to a new college, and didn't really know anyone else at this school. I moved in with three random roommates who are all friends and seem nice and friendly, but I don't know how to get beyond small talk with them.

>Problem (2) Chemistry Cutie
On the first day of one of my classes I sat in the very front of the lecture hall where there were two chairs in a single row kinda to the side. Right after the professor started talking, a girl came in late and sat right beside me, I didn't see her face because I was taking notes, and figured she sat there because it was close to the door. I had planned on introducing myself the next time we had that class, but she came in late again, and she was writing every single thing the professor said, so I figured I shouldn't distract her during class.
The third time we had class I happened to look over and get a good look at her face, and realized I knew her from middle school. (We went to different high schools.) In middle school we talked a little bit and because we were both short my friends always tried to get me to ask her out, but I always chickened out. I'm pretty sure she liked me in middle school because I can remember her asking me if I was going to go the school dance (6th grade me was oblivious). Also, one time she gave me a very painful titty twister (I have completely forgot the context, but she was laughing).
I wasn't 100% sure it was her so I asked if she went to (Middle School Name), she said "I didn't know if you would recognize me." After class we talked a little bit as we were leaving the lecture hall (2-3 min max) and we found out we had the same major.
>>
The next day time we had that class I was working on homework in a lounge area in a building adjacent to the one we have class in an hour before class was to start because I have a gap in my schedule. She said hello and sat across from me. We talked the whole time (1 hour) then we went to class where we talked a little bit during class. After that we at lunch together (1 hour), we talked almost the whole time, but we eventually both got our phones and were silent for about 5 min. Then went to our other class that we had together. From talking I learned (This isn't the exact order though.):
1. We are taking the all the same classes. Two of them we have together. (The one we met in and a major specific class.)
2. She knows some people at the school, but has no one to eat lunch with or hang out during the school day.
3. She seemed really excited to talk to me and even started mentioning some things we could do together like meet up before a certain event at our school. She didn't have the exact date and time though.
3. She asked if the private school I went to was an all boys school, it wasn't she said good because her boyfriend she had in high school went to an all boys school (I'm assuming for middle and elementary) and going to a gender specific school made him "inadequate". I was slightly confused by her choice of wording so I said "inadequate?" and then she said it back again "inadequate."
4. She did power lifting in high school and had a really fit girl in very little clothing as her phone back ground, when I asked her about it she said she wasn't into girls, she just looked up to her. Apparently that girl is some kinda of fitness expert.
5. I talked a little bit about how I wanted to gain weight, she said being skinny is a lot better than being fat. She said she was in the 105 weight category which is lighter than me 110 but I taller so I'm underweight. She also mentioned how I should check out the college's gym for students.
>>
>>18689441
fucking eat something and lift a little or do you have a carzy fast metabolism?
>>
5. I talked a little bit about how I wanted to gain weight, she said being skinny is a lot better than being fat. She said she was in the 105 weight category which is lighter than me 110 but I taller so I'm underweight. She also mentioned how I should check out the college's gym for students.
5. From me telling her about my vacation in Europe and the apartment complex I'm staying in, she knows my parents are well off. When she said stuff like that must have been expensive I just said "yea.." quietly, I don't know how else to respond. I really didn't try to brag. She said her mother is a waitress and her father doesn't work.
6. She said "I have a lot of platonic relationships that involve me sending silly faces on snap chat. That's the only way I communicate, I hate texting."

Then we went to our other class together that was extremely boring, she was sending snap chats to some guy and I was doodling in my notes. After class we started walking to where she had parked her bike, when I asked where she parked her car she said across from the stadium but she was going to ride her bike there (I didn't have a bike with me, she had been walking her bike when we were walking to classes and lunch together.) so she could go home and take a nap. I said ok and turned around and started walking towards the parking lot, while she continued walking towards her bike. She eventually passed me on the sidewalk with her bike, but it was about 2 minutes after I had been walking, so I'm guessing she had something to do, but I don't know what. (Phone call maybe? It wasn't long enough to go to the bathroom.)
>>
Questions:
1. She seemed so excited when we first started talking but that went away, Do you think I said something wrong?
2. Do you think she just wants to be friends? I wouldn't mind it that much since I don't have anyone to hang out with and it would be nice to have someone to study with, but I do like her.
3. What did she mean when she called her ex-boyfriend "inadequate" should I ask her about it?
4. She said she wanted to meet up before that school event, but there is two events which are very similar in name and I'm not sure which one she was talking about. One is tomorrow night and the other is Wednesday afternoon after our class together. We don't have class together until Wednesday and I don't really have anyway of contacting her. Facebook is the only thing I can think of, but her last post is a few months old and mine is virtually blank, we aren't Facebook friends because I only used Facebook for 15 min once a few years ago and never made a post. Should I try and contact her through Facebook? Should I just go to the Tuesday event and look for her there?
5. Should I ask her on a date the next time I see her? If so, where? The events I've been referring to at my school have a business casual dress code, and there is a restaurant that I think she will really like, it's fancy, so we will already be dressed for it. Should I avoid expensive restaurants?
6. Should I get her to go work out with me? I want to get in shape and she seems to know a lot about it, but I don't want to seem like the only reason I'm working out is her.
7. Are girls attracted to skinny guys? Should i wait until I'm at a healthy wait to make a move.
8. This is more of a question for /fit/ but I will ask here too. How to gain weight? I don't have anorexia, I know I'm skinny and I don't feel guilty eating, i just get full. My ADHD medicine makes me not want to eat, but even when I didn't take it over the summer and I ate as much as I wanted, I only ever got to 112 lbs.
>>
9. Feel free to add any other advice you think i need.

The pic is a photoshoped picture I made (well really I used GIMP) The internet can have it as payment for helping me with my problems. Thx.
>>
>>18689449
metabolism, my mom said she was the same way when she was younger.
>>
>>18689453
1. No, only insecure people are excited about a stranger for a entire day. The excitement will be there again when you do stuff together if she's still interested in you as a person.
2. Why the fuck would you rush to fucking if you are a virgin. most likely won't happen over night. Since she is a /fit/ she might prefer /fit/ dudes, so you have to conquer with charisma
3. prolly sexist, seizing, demanding, fratboy shit-head
4. trying wouldn't hurt, does it?
5. too soon, maybe
6. yes, go try alone and see if catches your interest a little
7. This question is retarded.
8. There are fasting diets to gain weight for people who have fast meabolisms. You don't eat for the first few hours of the day until your body goes conservation mode, then you work out and eat as much as you can basically.
>>
>>18689462
Also, there are things that dont make you feel full but have loads of calories.
Try self-made protein-shakes.
Plus, if your body is working it will demand more food.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.