[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 29

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
What do men define as too forward?
>>
>>18689362

Anything we don't like. Kinda of the same that happens with guys hitting on girls. Be mindful where you are hitting on him and how. Different men will react differently to the same tactics/moves.
>>
Raining here, bored. Made out with a chick last night that I posted about in these threads last week. If your shit didn't get answered repost it. The last thread was way too huge and intimidating for me to tackle because I didn't read any of it.
>>
How to seduce younger guys? I'm talking here early 20s
>>
>>18689387
Try offering them candy, creep.
>>
>>18689387

What have you tried so far?
>>
>>18689387
Be a woman
>>
Girls, how long must a guy wait until it talks to you again after the first date?
>>
>>18689389
I tried that, didn't work

>>18689391
Nothing really, we are friendly to each other but he is quite secretive and won't reveal what kind of women is appealing to him.
>>
>>18689387
How much younger is he?
>>
>>18689402
>we are friendly to each other but he is quite secretive

So you have some specific guy in mind. Why do you think we, that don't know him, are going to be able to tell you how to seduce him? Not every guy is the same. You know him better than we do.
>>
Why do you girls ghost?

Bitch had plans thismorning at 9am with me, texted her yesturday asking if she was still down.

Told me she would text me at 8 am. Wake up at 7:30 just incase. Didnt message me at all, it's been 5 hours. Go fuck yourself. No im not waiting by my phone, but went and did something else.

If you didnt want to make plans just say no. Fucking retard. Cowards.
>>
>>18689399
two days, one if you feel good about it? there's no hard and fast rule
>>
>>18689405
seven years

>>18689411
I have a particular person in mind but he belongs to a certain age group, and so I assume he will have something in common with other guys his age. I am frankly out of touch when it comes to your people. My friends and co-workers are in their thirties or older.
>>
>>18689431
>I am frankly out of touch when it comes to your people.

Well, yes, I'm 24. Not sure if that's too old for the guy you are aiming for.

How do you know him?
>>
>>18689437
He is a friend of my friend's younger sibling. We happened to attend the same boring family function, and be friended each other. Now we exchange messages online and have easy and pleasant friendship going on.
>>
Guys: do you tease girls you are interested in? Mess with them, hold things out of their reach, tease them for making mistakes, etc.? This is basically the only way I learned to interact with men growing up, and I can't really tell if a guy is interested in me unless he's playfully giving me shit.
>>
>>18689466

What about asking him out?
>>
>>18689469

Yeah, sometimes we do. Depends on the temperament of the guy. You also get those that will hang on every word and follow you like a puppy.
>>
>>18689473
It's too boring and uneventful. My goal is to seduce him and make him want me first, and then ask him out.
>>
>>18689479
Hmm, I wonder how I should attract guys with this temperament. I'm terrible at flirting.
>>
>>18689487

How are you gonna do that over text? Nudes are your only option, but it's kind of tipping your hand a little bit, don't you think?
>>
>>18689487
Watch the graduate
>>
>>18689491

"Fight" back. Maybe he wants to "win", so let him win. Maybe he wants to let you "win", so be gracious in victory.

Tease him back, too. Again, keep the "winning" idea from before in mind.
>>
>>18689303
What do you think about a guy who has only had one true relationship all his life and he wants to date you?
>>
>>18689416
What's her relation to you?
>>
>>18689501
Of course I won't send him nudes. I'm more curious what kind of attitude I should adopt towards him. Aloof or very sweet and caring, slightly bashful or seductive, things like that. I have noticed that older men like girls sweet and naive, but what about younger men?
>>
>>18689469
Yeah I tease my best friend, who's of course a female. She's pretty short(I mean really short actually) and I try to keep things out of her reach, mock her for her legs not touching the floor, tell her she's gonna get crushed under a crowd, etc. But to be honest I had an interest in this girl at the beginning but our friendship made it erase away(no, she didn't friend zone me but infact I didn't want to make this relationship weird at all) and now I'm looking at an another girl. BTW I still mock and tease her like siblings.
>>
Girls, how do you feel about dating a guy that commutes to college? I live like 30 minutes away and don't like to drink/party anyway so I commute. Is this an issue for long term relationship types?
>>
>>18689519

You are 7 years his senior. I'm assuming he is 23-24, right? If he is single, all you need to do is plant the idea of a date in his head. Either he asks you out, or you finally step up to the plate.

I'd say more forward and slightly sexual is the best attitude to take, so he doesn't doubt too much. We guys read into things and get burned, so he might be reluctsnt to ask you out right away. And you should probably show or pretend to be knowledgable about dating and sex. Almost all men have the older woman fantasy that way.

Keep in mind this is the most abstract and general ideas I have. As I said, each man is his own person.
>>
>>18689516
Tinder date but it's like the third time this has happened (with seperate people).
>>
>>18689469
Chad does.

>>18689479
Shouldn't you be on Facebook, Chad?

>>18689491
Why do you only want Chad? Are you a slut?
>>
What if the cute girl who waves at me gets out of this job? I don't want to end up waveless. ;_;
>>
>>18689590
Get an actual gf
>>
>>18689469
I definitely do. I've noticed that that I do that shit more to girls I'm attracted to.
>>
>>18689590
Go talk to her. Seriously, it might feel awkward at first but go talk to her.
>>
>>18689469
Yeah but I do that with a lot of people.
>>
>>18689583
Fucking neckbeard
>>
>>18689532
I wouldn't care, but then again, I went to a school where everyone commuted so I don't think I'm the sort of girl your question is directed at.

>>18689510
Why would I know his relationship history like that?

>>18689399
When you want to...? Why would there be a rule about that?
>>
>>18689621
Voice of reason
>>
File: 1495309557962.png (3MB, 1200x1967px) Image search: [Google]
1495309557962.png
3MB, 1200x1967px
>>18689509
I think I know how to handle it when I'm being teased. I'm told that I'm fun to bully and give good reactions. I like it when somebody's messing with me because it feels like I'm doing something right, even if doing something right means being a bit ditzy and easy to push around. However, I don't think I give off the impression of someone who likes to be played with because I'm pretty shy and serious. Maybe I should try starting shit with people I'm interested in and see if they bite. It just seems like a fine line to tread between "hey I like you, please pick on me so that I know you like me too" and "I am acting like a cunt for no reason".
>>
>>18689479

do you have sex with the latter?
>>
>>18689605
I can't make miracles.

>>18689615
But she said she doesn't have time to go with me to sell my hair. :(
>>
>>18689487
>It's too boring
Only if you're boring :^)
Also if you wind him up without making a move you risk just launching him at someone else.
>>
Woman here: I'm wondering what Australian men think of women. Do you find them annoying, bossy, just like yourselves? etc

I'm about to move there and I want to know how I may be perceived
>>
>>18689617
Quit feeding.
>>
>>18689650

I think you meant to ask the girl. As a dude, I can say the "puppy dog" tactic never worked for me. For some of my frineds it did, though.
>>
>>18689645
>It just seems like a fine line to tread between "hey I like you, please pick on me so that I know you like me too" and "I am acting like a cunt for no reason".

It happens. We all make a fool of ourselves every once in a while. The other option is to never try anything. BUt if you are consistenly seen as a "cunt for no reason", then dial it back.
>>
>>18689669
As the girl I don't want to sleep with a puppy dog. I'm really submissive, though.
>>
>>18689681

So I shouldn't be always available with the girl I'm pursuing now.

Thing is that no matter what I do, I always end up ruining every interaction.
>>
>>18689469
I tease everyone that I'm fond of. If I'm teasing you, then it probably means I like you a lot, which could be both romantic or just friendly. But if I just met you and I'm teasing you, it probably means I'm interested.
>>
Am I supposed to have Facebook? Will girls think it's weird if I don't?
>>
>>18689723
Extroverts will think its weird. Introverts will probably be fine with it.
>>
>>18689690
>So I shouldn't be always available with the girl I'm pursuing now.

Dude, there's a middle ground between being a lap dog and being cold/disinterested.

If you have stuff going on in your life, you can tell a girl "sorry, I'm busy" with justification. No need to be at her beck and call, but also don't make shit up just to look "aloof".
>>
I have schizoaffective disorder. I am high functioning though. I work full time and am working on a degree. But is the simple fact that I have a mental disorder enough that women won't date me even though it is well under control?
>>
File: 1489248674677.png (1MB, 1102x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489248674677.png
1MB, 1102x620px
Ladies, how do I take it slow?
The lady I'm dating wants to take it slow, which I'm totally ok with. Thing is though, I don't know what that entails. I usually just do things at my pace, which I guess is a bit quick, judging from what the lady I'm dating says? It might be because she says she's a really slow dater, but I can't really tell.

>>18689469
I do that, it's practically second nature for me to tease the person I'm into.
>>
>>18689303
Question for any girls

How would I make an ex girlfriend who left me a few months back jealous/want me back? I'm going to probably see her around cause we're going to the same college so yea
>>
>>18689794
You don't try to have sex with her until you have been together for a while. Same going with kissing if you haven't already done that. Basically just wait until she is comfortable with it. How long that is depends on her as an individual.
>>
>>18689379
>>18689416
>>18689559
Tinder girls/dates are especially fickle. My friend is Tindering right now, one minute I'm meeting a girl then he says he's going on a date with a different one. It annoys me and I wish they'd say no straight up too but that's not how tinder "gaming" goes. You can either text her again asking what's up or ignore her all together. Good for you for doing something else.
>>18689469
Yep. Did this just last night with a short girl and asked if she could get under some branches in the way. It's kind of a teasy/flirty thing that's fun and somewhat affectionate.
>>18689723
Depends on the girl. Personally if someone thought it was weird I wouldn't be into them. Mine was confused and kept asking repeatedly why I didn't just revive my old one instead of getting a fake but I had to explain how long ago I deactivated it in the first place.
>>
>>18689723
>>18689753
I'm an introvert and I think it's weird if a guy in this day and age doesn't have Facebook. It's not a dealbreaker, but it certainly is weird. You don't have to post a lot on it or anything, but not having one is very uncommon.
>>
>>18689816
We've been dating for the past month and a half or so, and we haven't even gotten to handholding. In all my experiences, I've gotten at least to there by the second date. I'm not even worried about sex, I just wanna get to the fluffy couple shit
>>
>>18689830
I just don't get why I should use it. Aside from easy contact I don't see anything good in it.
>>
>>18689830
I am an introvert and I don't have one. A few of my introvert friends both male and female don't have one. Its pretty common.
>>
>>18689842
I'm not saying you have to use it, I'm saying that I'd think it's weird, like the question asked.

>>18689844
It's certainly not common in my experience.
>>
>>18689858
But if you don't think I should be using it then why is it weird?
>>
>>18689866
People do things that are weird, that's why it's weird. I like sliced banana in my grilled cheese, but I don't think people should tell me not to. Do what you want, if it's unusual then it'll still be weird.
>>
File: My Waifu.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
My Waifu.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Girls, if you weren't interested in a guy and weren't really friends with him either, would you still have a reason to look at all his snap stories? This girl I had a short fling with 2 years ago (and subsequent falling out) does this, and I don't really understand why.
>>
>>18689879
Completion's sake? Also, good taste in waifus.
>>
>>18689760

Yeah, sure, I do agree with you. Problem is that even if I come as genuine, there's always something I'm missing and the girl ghosts me. I'm actually in love with the girl I'm trying to catch, but I can easily spot that the time for being ghosted has arrived. She told me she was gonna call me today, and guess what? no calls. I'm not going to call her because I don't want to lose my shit following up her mood. If she wanted, she could have yet called me. Probably she's busy, she met another guy, she is bored, who knows? who cares? We can read this in two ways: I bored her, so I missed something or gave to much of something, she simply changed her idea. I tend to choose the first reading, and give myself the fault.

Maybe I'm only really really tired of women and I can be Prince Charming only for a short amount of time, then I spin my head around and lose interest.

In these kind of things, timing is really important. And I badly want continuity in a relationship.

I'm almost 30 and I understood that when men and women interact, as soon as they are getting into some sort of sexual and/or romantic interest, all becomes about a big bunch of sad lies.
>>
>>18689782
>But is the simple fact that I have a mental disorder enough that women won't date me even though it is well under control?
Not all, but a lot.

I mean even bipolar or borderline is a deal breaker for most people, and it has a much smaller stigma than schizophrenia of all things. But it's not like it's something you can just stop having, so all you can do is move forward and deal with it.
>>
>>18689885
I guess that could be it. When I was with this girl I was pretty fat, and since then I've lost a lot of weight (260 Ibs to 180) and become more confident. I haven't really been able to let go because she was really my first kiss and other shit like that, and she ended up ghosting me which fucked with my head for a bit. Should I invite her to a party or something? I don't even want to fuck her, I've just always thought she was a pretty fun girl to hang with.
>>
>>18689830
>I'm an introvert and I think it's weird if a guy in this day and age doesn't have Facebook.
Fucking why. I havent posted on it in half a year I think, I use it exclusively for messenger because skype has fallen out of favor and discord has a bit of a "gamer" reputation.

If all my friends swapped to another messenger app I'd ditch it overnight.
>>
File: 1493302580845.jpg (585KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493302580845.jpg
585KB, 1080x1080px
What do men want?
>>
>>18689909
If you kept reading, I said it doesn't matter if you don't post a lot. In fact, most people I know do only use it for messenger. Learn to read a post fully before you're triggered.
>>
>>18689917
thats pretty good ill take that
>>
>>18689917
Literally everything in your picture.
>>
>>18689917
Steak is a good bet.
>>
>>18689917
Anywhere from killing and eating babies to bringing about world peace.
>>
>>18689917

there's nobody who cares
>>
>>18689925
I judge men by the wellness they like their stake cooked.
>>
>>18689919
>I said it doesn't matter if you don't post a lot.
1 post in half a year is a bit more than just "not posting a lot".
>>
>>18689926
>bringing about world peace.
Agreed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

Season 2 never ever
>>
>>18689917
Personally I like a girl who values herself and is good at communicating and decision making
>>
>>18689371
Don't khhv-type guys have a different threshold, though?
>>
>>18689929
I enjoy steak of all degrees of doneness for all steak is welcome in the House of Nosh.
>>
>>18689929
I like it rare to the point you just glare at it angrily for a bit instead of actually cooking it.
>>
>>18689303
Do girls have a problem if their partners has scoliosis?
>>
>>18689469
In my case, the more shit you get from me, the higher esteem I hold you in as a friend
>>
>>18689879
wait, it's possible for someone to know exactly who was looking at their snap stories?? Is that a premium feature?

I, uh might have accidentally replayed someone's story... about 40 times.
>>
>>18689666
Australian man here. You're fucking retarded. I have yet to read a more pointless and general question on this website
>>
>>18690034
It's impossible to see how many times anon, don't worry
>>
>>18689303
Girls

How can I win back an ex when I fucked up badly
There's my story I'd appreciate if you read it

I was I a relationship recently, it was both my first relationship and the girls, (were younger) we took each other's virginities and all that stuff
She had depression all her life (don't know if that has anything to do with my problem here)

I broke up with her once but maybe a month later we started getting back together
She ended it over a text one day

She felt used for sex (I wasn't using her but I understand why she felt that way)
I was essentially making a move for sex or a blowjob and she'd say no but then I'd make another and be pushy and we'd do stuff

I had no fucking idea this was hurting her
I also didn't really help her after she ended up cutting and having an anxiety attack, I just pushed her away instead of embracing her

I fucked up badly and since then she rebounded to another guy and shoved it in my face on purpose to hurt me, and stuff like that

I tried apologizing but it was no use, I mean she told me I put her in therapy cause of what I did

It's been 4 months now, her rebound is gone and I just want to know what I can do to just fix this shit
>>
What's the term for when you make the other person (in a relationship or otherwise) believe that they did something wrong?
Not simply accuse them and state it as fact, but when you convince them, and they actually feel bad about it even if you yourself know that they didn't actually DO it?

I've heard it before, and I know it's not simply "emotional abuse". There's an actual term for it.
>>
>>18690154
>wanting ex back
Can you get even more pathetic than that anon? Get brand new gf and forget about your ex.
>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

>>18690182
Manipulation.
>>
>>18690182
Is gaslighting the term you're looking for?
>>
Help me:
>>18689590
>>18689653
>>
What's the likelihood that an average guy will be receptive to anal sex (where he is doing the penetrating)? Online people treat it like it's some kind of holy grail, but then you also get people with the mindset of "ew, but you poop from there".
>>
>>18690215
Nobody browsing /adv/ is average.
>>
>>18690219
You might know some basic normies though.
>>
I'm thinking of sucking off my bf's morning wood as a surprise. Do guys like it or is it uncomfortable because you need to pee first thing in the morning?
>>
>>18689387
my 20 year old girlfriend just left me for a guy in his late 20s so i'd say you have a shot
>>
>>18690215
I'd call it a coin toss. I think half of the appeal of anal is the fact it's the most entry level "taboo", so it loses its appeal over time. Maybe something they'd do now and then, but not the bread and butter of sex.
>>
>>18690234
But you don't think most guys would refuse a girl who wanted to be fucked in the ass?
>>
>>18690230
DO IT
>>
Guys

How many of you actually enjoy giving oral?
>>
>>18690235
As I said, I'd call it a coin toss generally speaking. For instance I'm not especially opposed to anal, but if I was getting to know a girl I'd probably prefer something else. Anal is messy and requires prep time, and you have decent odds of getting shit on your dick regardless.
>>
>>18690247
It's not so much the act but the fact I'm giving my partner pleasure that I enjoy. So if she enjoys oral, I will generally enjoy giving it to her.
>>
I've been going out with a nice girl, not dating but just hanging out together. I'm interested in her as a casual friend, with benefits if possible but i don't know how to ask her if she's interested in having sex.

We had some personal talks about previous experiences with other people, and I've made clear I'm not interested in a relationship. Still she likes to hang out and i like her company. I'm hanging out with her next weekend to teach her how to drive.

What do?
>>
>>18690215
I dated a girl who loved anal and complained her ex would never do it. Personally I found that surprising and assumed he was the anomaly, not me. I mean I prefer vaginal sex but either is great. This should probably be a question you ask other women though. I dunno what other guys think about anal sex. We don't talk about it. Find a girl who's been with a couple dozen men. She has a decent sample size.
>>
>>18690247
I unironically prefer it to piv sex.
>>
what percentage of women really think you can't consent while drunk, as in she's saying yes, she's all over you but you're supposed to refuse because she's been drinking. is that a real thing or just an internet meme.
>>
>>18690261
It's not a matter of the individual, it's a matter of how drunk they are. I would imagine everyone is capable of being so drunk that they cannot consent in any meaningful way.
>>
>>18690247
it is my least favorite sexual act. i also feel like i'm way better when using my fingers anyway. if it's any help, i'm not a big fan of blowjobs either. my experience is most women are terrible at them. i have had literally 1 awesome blowjob my whole life. the rest of been between "this is terrible, wtf are you doing" and "meh".
>>
>>18690261
It's not a meme, someone who is piss drunk is basically suffering from temporary insanity and can't really be considered responsible for their actions. However, they are responsible for the fact that they got wasted unless someone was spiking their drink, and if the guy is also drunk the blame gets more ambiguous to pinpoint. Basically don't get shitfaced, and if you do do it with a friend you can trust to stop you from doing shit you will regret.
>>
>girl keeps texting me wyd every few days, especially when I don't text her any during the time
>she's always flirty with me but hasn't wanted to commit to relationship in past

Help me fellas. How can I be a little suggestive without coming out as creepy? On her FB recently she was at a club and was dressed all hot and shit, I was thinking something along the lines of telling her

>Saw those pics on your FB. When you gonna dress like that for me?

Probably creepy, though. I have autism, sorry.
>>
>>18690263
yeah well it's obvious if they can't walk or can't answer. when they can't wait to get their clothes off and say "yes" when you ask "are you sure" then it's a lot less clear. you're basically implying i need some scientific equipment to gauge whether they can consent or not. what's that register on a breathalyzer, exactly? .05? .08? less? more?
>>
>>18690261
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/us/usc-rape-case-dropped-video-evidence.html

Read it all. There are some really fucking retarded women out there.
>>
>>18690275
Why not just not sleep with drunk girls if you're so afraid of being accused of rape? You could also argue that if YOU'RE sober enough for this to be a concern then you're taking advantage of them.
>>
>>18690274
Have you tried just asking her out?

"wyd"
"Just about to head out to [bar] for a drink. You wanna go out?"

Even better, find out which bars have local music. Attend, find a place that doesn't suck and then legit invite her along. Worst case, you find a good bar that has good music and go there by yourself. I think "wyd" often is just fishing for someone doing something interesting and your answer can't always be "at home playing video games".
>>
>>18690275
Is she slurring her words? Is she having a hard time keeping her balance? Has she had more than two drinks in the last couple of hours?
>>
>>18690247
Provided it doesn't taste bad, it's breddy gud
>>
>>18690273
>not responsible for their actions
So any drunk driver that hit someone is innocent then?
>>
Connection error my ASS
>>
>>18690290
it wasn't a concern at the time. we were both drinking. that is the question though. a girl looking for a good night out apparently needs to stay stone cold sober, since you think she's going to loose her mind. kinda of a shitty opinion of women you have.
>>
>>18690310
No because drink driving (as well as drink driving causing grievous bodily harm, death etc.) are illegal. Being drunk and having sex with someone is not illegal, unless they are not consenting.
>>
>>18690318
No, a girl looking for a good night out needs men to not take advantage of her.
>>
>>18690294

Too far distance for that just off a whim. We're old friends, recently reconnected, she's been texting me and shit way more than I've been texting her.

>and yea, in all my asperger's glory i brought that up a few weeks ago and she said we'll see where it goes she wants to take things slowly because of past relationships etc. but we were really close back in the day.

she knows i like her. I think she likes me too, more than friend like, but i think she's just a little hesitant because of her two ex-boyfriends. also the whole "value as a friend more than value as a dick" thing, but she's older now and I thinking she wants more of the "boyfriend/husband" than "pump and dump" thing.

Or maybe I'm overreading this because I'm a spazz.
>>
>>18690230

He won't piss in your mouth, it is difficult to piss when you have a boner
>>
>>18690323
where does her responsibility for her own decisions come in. and who's taking advantage of who? you are suggesting special privileges based on gender.
>>
>>18690330
I'm not the one making this gendered, you are. My response is gendered because you brought up gender. A guy wanting to have a good time equally needs women not to take advantage of him.

People need to not take advantage of other people who are drunk and may not be able to consent to sex. Plain and simple. Stop being argumentative for the sake of validating your /r9k/ values
>>
Girls, I need your help

I want to come out to a girl I'm in love with. I'm scared that if I don't show interest soon enough, she will rebound on another guy.

How should I tell her? I have a rock in my throat, can barely speak. That's how shy and desperate I am. Why life isn't a movie WHY
>>
>>18690327
Ah, long distance.

You're going to have to invite her to visit. "Hang out for a few days".

She must be weighing her options and you're somewhere in that list or she wouldn't have texted you at all. For her to make a move, though, she needs more to go on.
>>
>>18690247
Tried it a few times, taste was awful and she kept wrapping her legs around my head and suffocating me. I haven't done it in years and probably won't ever again.
>>
>>18690337
/shrug. just sounds to me like you got a little too much indoctrination and are repeating it without really thinking about what it means to anyone involved. but i'll at least take it that your answer to my original question is "no it's not a meme, people really can be irresponsible-in-retrospect and then blame it on other people because that's easier than fixing their own damn lives."

my real advice to people like me would be to not have one night stands, period. drunk or not. you don't know what she's like. you don't know if she's a crazy bitch with more problems than a 1981 ford pinto. and odds are pretty good that she is and she does.

this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>18690337
>>18690261
>knew a girl that had been raped
>this was years ago when i hadn't known anyone that had and i was pretty naive about things
>a little while later she says he does it to her a lot
>"what do you mean?"
>"he invites me to parties and i go with him, i drink a lot and then have sex with him"
>she honestly blames him for her willingly going with him, saying yes to sex, regretting it in the morning and for her accepting an invitation every time when she knows what will happen

Is this rape or not? Honestly I don't think it is. There's a big difference between regret and rape. And if you knew what was going to happen, why would you keep going back?
>>
>>18690320
But how can you arrest someone who's not responsible for their actions?
>>
>>18690343

Also not an option. She has kids and she works 2nd shift. I've been going up there a few times for "dates" if you can call them that. Last time a few weeks ago what turned into us eating lunch lasted over two hours until she had to leave to pick her son up from school.

I do think she's interested but she's just not wanting to get burned, and we have a good history and she might not want to "burn a friend" but she's been acting really fucking flirty for someone that just reconnected with someone, and she never acted like this years ago when we were in school. I'd remember because I wanted her to act like that and she never did.

So I dunno. I just don't want to blow things and when I think she's forgotten about me, she texts me out of the blue and always finds a way to keep the convo going, but I need something killer to take it to the next level. Get her hot and bothered.

Tempted sending an accidental dick pic (I'm well above average in that regard both length and girth, at least from my research on the internet) but I think that would be weird considering we're friends and she'd probably see past the whole accidental thing.
>>
>>18690338
Here's my generic advice to everyone in situations like these:

Friendships and acquaintances last about 5 years. You move, she moves, you change jobs, she changes jobs -- whatever. Patterns change and you fall away from each other.

5 years from now you will not be friends with her for some reason or another.

Your ONLY chance to hang on is to ask her out and hit it off.

If she freaks out and never talks to you again, all you did is hasten that inevitable 5 year distancing.

So:
Do nothing: lose her.
Ask her out and she freaks: lose her.
Ask her out and it works: keep her.

There is no future where you do nothing and keep her in your life in any meaningful way.
>>
>>18690362

>I'd really like to move the conversation itno a way to get some nude pics or something like that, but how do I open her up for that so my pervy ass has something to wack to?
>>
>>18690320
>drunkingly say yes/consent to sex
>"no it doesnt count, you didnt know what you were doing"

>drunkingly attack a person, have a car accident etc
>"its all your fault and you knew what you were doing"

Explain this logic please.
>>
>>18690360
Legal defences do exist if someone wants to argue that they were not responsible for their actions when arrested for something like drink driving.

>>18690359
That's a grey area where it could still be considered rape legally, but she does have a part to play in that she put herself in a position where she knew she would be vulnerable. These things aren't always black and white, and it may just be that she's calling it rape for simplicity's sake.
>>
>>18690362
Dick pics are never, ever a good idea.

Your best bet is to escalate it physically when you visit. When you're walking, put her hand in yours. Put your arm around her when you're standing around. Pull her in a bit. You'll know very quickly how things are going because either she pulls away or she doesn't.

Basically she sounds like the standard girl: the kind who wants a man to take initiative. She might be all hot and bothered but she's not going to make the first move. In her mind, that's your job and you have to step up.
>>
>>18690378
See >>18690383
>Legal defences do exist if someone wants to argue that they were not responsible for their actions when arrested for something like drink driving.

This comes back to the point where there is a certain point where you don't know what you're doing and can't be held responsible for your actions. Anything you do before you reach that threshold, you're responsible for. It's possible for drunk people to consent to sex, and it's possible for people who were drink driving to actually have no idea that they were doing it. It's all a matter of degree.
>>
>>18690365

I'll do it
>>
>>18690383
>grey area
what, no, that's some bullshit. it is not a grey area. you should look back up at the new york times article someone linked and read it. judge threw out the case due to video evidence that she was initiating and inviting towards him. it would not be considered rape legally.

you're basically saying it's rape by some definitions but not the legal one.
>>
>>18690409
I don't know the details, I was basing my response on what you had said. If you knew the details, why were you asking anyway?

Also, rape is a very complex area of law, it's very difficult to just make blanket statements and say shit like "under all circumstances, having sex with a drunk girl is rape" because it's just not true.
>>
>>18690388
But all cases come from a unimpaired decision to drink. Therefore isn't someone like that responsible for getting in a situation where they are so drunk they are no longer in control?
>>
>>18690366

Don't judge me senpai. I've been wanting to see this girl naked since the 8th grade and I'm almost 30 now.

>>18690387

Will try to do. Will read some guides on how to do this and what not. Hopefully it goes well. Though last time we hugged when we left and I 've been letting my hands travel further and further down each time we meet and hug, and they're long hugs too.

Slow and steady like Jeb! says
>>
>>18690275
bruh use fucking common sense

if she's too drunk to even realize what she's doing, slurring her words and stumbling, then just don't take the risk of being a rapist and go find a sober girl to stick it in.
>>
>>18690434

oh fuck just realized i replied to myself instead of replying to someone i thought green texted me

>see, this is the kind of autism im working with
>>
>>18690434
Slow and steady lost him the candidacy, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>18689303
halp

Friday and Saturday night i went out invited through by a good friend which we'll call J. This guy J knows this girl L (This girl L was actually told J that I had to come, so there's that) and is really close friends with her, mainly because he spilled his heart out a couple weeks back and she said she just wasn't interested, she has a bf, whatever (So basically, I'm thinking maybe he still has a crush on her). During the party both Friday and Saturday there were moments where she got a bit touchy with me, a bit kinda like she was touchy with J (Say, in a friendly way), Saturday was pretty much the same but I kinda blew her off because deep down i get too emotionally attached to everything (I'm a sensible guy heh, tear me apart amirite) ; and then there was a bit of close up alone time, but I knew I wasn't going to do anything because of what i mentioned before, you know, i'm glad my brain acted faster than my gut.
Plus all of this, the girl says she has a crush on one of the guys that also went to both parties, which we'll call N, but this guy never did a thing, probably because he thinks the same as me, J is fucking dying over the girl
I guess I just need some affirmation to what I think is pretty clear, which is that she's just busting around with me and with the other guys for affirmation, but in the middle of that, I'm fucking suffering because i can't stop thinking about that shit, she really got into my mind

Tl;Dr : Some girl got close to me in a way i felt she liked me, but her having a crush and having my friend hanging around too, i feel she just wants to get inside my head with no real end, all of us in the same group of friends
>>
>>18690432
Being drunk isn't a crime though. There was an unimpaired decision to drink, but that doesn't mean that there was an unimpaired decision to drink drive. What you're saying, taken to its extreme, means that people should be held responsible for any possible crime that they could potentially commit when drunk.
>>
>>18690443
but im assuming grabbing her by the pussy like trump is also bad
>>
>>18690455
Not at all. What I'm saying is a person has willingly impaired their judgement, and if in that state they commit a crime, impaired judgement shouldn't be an excuse. If it were something beyond their control, for sure that would be a valid defence, but ultimately they chose to put themselves in a position where they aren't in full capacity.
>>
>>18690460
Somewhere between those two is what you need to do.
>>
>>18690474
Where would you draw the line though? Someone has made an unimpaired decision to drink, and then while drunk, has made an impaired decision to continue drinking, to the point where they aren't really in control anymore. What then? At what point does someone cross over from unimpaired to impaired? How far back in time can you go to find some level of culpability?
>>
>>18690483
true, now i just gotta figure out what that is
>>
>>18690488
The culpability is when one makes an unimpaired decision to become impaired. It is very possible to set up a time to drink even excessive amounts and still not risk driving. If they get plastered in their house, they won't need to drive. But if someone plans to get plastered elsewhere without a a safe way to get back, they made this plan while sober, and therefore not impaired, if that makes sense
>>
>>18690504
Lots of the time, people do make plans to get home safely without drink driving, but circumstances change or they make an impaired decision to drive.
>>
>>18690435
exactly my point. can't talk right, can't walk, doesn't matter what she says at that point. anyone would be an idiot to have sex with her at that point. not worth the risk. but if she's walking and talking and saying "yes" and grabbing your dick through your pants then her morning after excuses are bullshit revisionist history. worst part is she probably believes her own bullshit and will do the exact same thing next time with some other guy and blame him again. eventually she probably hates all men, never once realizing the problem was always with her.
>>
>>18690512
Can you give an example of circumstances changing that will force them to drive?
>>
File: agegap.jpg (53KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
agegap.jpg
53KB, 500x443px
Guys, can you tell me things you would find sexy for a girl to say during sex? My boyfriend always asks me to talk dirty, but I never know what to say and he ends up just asking if I like that cock, if I like sucking his dick etc but being asked and never knowing what to say can sometimes ruin the mood, it makes me feel boring.
>>
>>18690549
There's a whole world of pornography for you to consult
>>
>>18690541
>someone goes to their SO's place for a few drinks, intending to stay over
>something goes wrong and they have an argument
>their SO kicks them out
Sure, they could have just slept in the car, but when you're drunk, you're not capable of making good decisions.

Another example:
>group of friends go out to a bar
>one person is DD but somehow ends up drinking anyway
>'least drunk' person claims they're fine to drive
Taxis and Uber exist, but again, you don't make good decisions when you're drunk.

These things happen, it's not beyond the realm of possibility or belief.
>>
>>18690552
I'm not into degradation, and I'm not an actress. I don't want to ruin my sex life by emulating porn.
>>
>>18690554
>These things happen, it's not beyond the realm of possibility or belief.
Not saying they are, I can see both happening.

However, especially in the case of the last example, by understanding that the DD isn't good to drive, and picking the least drunk person, they are showing they are aware that drink driving is illegal, and are still choosing to do it. At this point, they're not impaired to the state of not understanding what they are doing, and are willing breaking the law
>>
>>18690554
>you're not capable of making good decisions.
>you don't make good decisions when you're drunk.
But they're your decisions and you need to deal with the consequences.

>b-but i was drunk so its not my fault
Tough, you made a choice, nobody made you do anything.
>>
File: 1503842273741.gif (944KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503842273741.gif
944KB, 480x270px
>>18690568
>all porn is degradation porn
>>
>>18690573
>>18690574
Those may or may not be situations where someone is so drunk that they should not be held responsible. It's not something you can say in the abstract. Sometimes someone is so drunk that they make a bad decision and the law has decided that if they can prove they weren't capable of appreciating their actions, they should not be held responsible.

I don't even know what the point of this discussion is anymore. You can talk about hypotheticals all you want, but it comes down to each individual case whether someone should or shouldn't be held responsible.
>>
If I occasionally catch a girl glancing at me, does that mean she likes me or is it just a coincidence and just all in my head?
>>
>>18690579
Most of it is in one way or another. I don't enjoy watching porn personally, but I'm not anti porn, I'm just not going to sift through tons of shit I'm not into until I find a phrase I like. Thanks for all your help bro.
>>
>>18690549
Not a guy but try adjectives like big, fat, thick, hard and hot.
>>
>>18690591
>Sometimes someone is so drunk that they make a bad decision and the law has decided that if they can prove they weren't capable of appreciating their actions, they should not be held responsible.

>get so drunk you destroy a building or cause a major car accident, many people die
>"lol not your fault, you were drunk bro"
>>
>>18690591
No need to be upset. Just a friendly debate here
>>
>>18690606
Don't worry, those cases are few and far between and very difficult for the defendant to prove.

>>18690607
I'm not upset, I'm just expressing my confusion as to why we're even having this discussion anymore
>>
>>18690549
Tell him what to do
Tell him you like what he is doing
call him daddy I guess idunno lul
>>
>>18690613
>I'm not upset, I'm just expressing my confusion as to why we're even having this discussion anymore
For the fun of debating.
>>
Who here does NOT have sex?

me
>>
>>18690623
Me
>>
>>18690623
Never got even close.
>>
>>18690623
I had a chance too, but I was too afraid of getting her pregnant. And when I did meet her in person I was not attracted to her at all.
Kind of regret it but not really.
>>
>>18690623
>>18690626
>>18690627
>>18690660
Do you guys ever again or just at all?
>>
>>18690670

I have once before many years ago.
>>
I want to indiscriminately fuck every white female I see under 30, but often above 30 too.

I want to fuck ugly/fat girls even more than attractive girls.

I would take almost any white or asian girl that offers herself to me, I treat them all the same, usually very cold or mean because I know they won't fuck me anyway, and I hate all women in general, and would only not hate a woman that fucks me.

What do?
>>
>>18690678
Go to therapy.
>>
>>18690670
I mean I want to but the opportunity never presents itself
>>
>>18690678

Why would you want to be a whore?
>>
>>18690683
I am smarter than anyone dumb enough to go to college for a meme psychology degree.

Most of them are women too, which I'm way smarter than, I would be analyzing that dumb bitch.
>>
File: 1495803961939.gif (653KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1495803961939.gif
653KB, 500x390px
>>18690678
>>18690694
Top kek. Okay kiddo.
>>
>>18690694
It sounds like you already know how to solve the problems with yourself, so why are you asking us?
>>
File: umadbro.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>18690694
>smarter than everyone
>but not smart enough to solve his own problems and asks an advice board on a anime image site for help
>>
el bumpo amigos
>>
From one man to another, is it normal to receive non-explicit nudes from your male friends of their gf?
>>
>>18690915
>non-explicit nudes
Whatever that is, no, it is not normal.
>>
>>18690915
no
maybe he gets off on the idea of his friends getting turned on by his gf, or maybe he wants to ''show off''
whatever the reason, it's not normal
>>
best dating apps?
>>
>>18690927
College, take a volleyball class
>>
>>18690915
I know you're a female, but no this isn't normal with men anywhere on Earth, except maybe high school or middle school.

In high school that could definitely happen, because these young men want to show off their dominance, and it's not really his "gf" but just some fuck toy so he doesn't care.
>>
>>18690920
E.g. side boob when she's laying on top of him.
>>18690924
Not complaining.
>>18690940
Having been friends with mostly single guys, I have a small frame of reference. I have done the same thing once, being drunk and high with a girl that sent videos of her tits to her male friends.
>>
>>18689303
Girls, If your bf say he has a SM fantasy, What do you think of him? Do you consider him as a pervert?and are you willing to allow it?
>>
What's the general consensus on a sub male into BDSM?
>>
>>18691029
>>18690991
To each their own
>>
>>18690991
You're in luck, a lot of girls have at least a passing interest in s/m.

>>18691029
This one will be harder to work with. You're better off looking for people online.
>>
>>18690251
bump
>>
>>18690549
you could just tell him not to stop, that you like [brief description of whatever he's doing], how good you feel?

personally if a girl says "please" it gets me every time
>>
>>18691029
As long as they somewhat have their life together and their interest in submission isn't a by-product of general passiveness. This is coming from a switch, though, not an exclusive domme.
>>
>be me
>girl in class pays more attention to me then usual out of the blue and actually talks to me on a few occasions
>guessing she is interested in me
>go to her FB
>In relationship with chad

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>18690549

Call him a loser that goes to 4chan to ask fellow retards how to please a woman
>>
>>18691199
Kinks are a way the mind copes with anxieties. People who easily feel overwhelmed or people who are perfectionists who get stressed out by feeling like they always have to be good and nice girls sometimes develop a kink for being ordered around and or degraded. There's nothing wrong with kinks developing as a product of a person's personality and anxieties, so long as it isn't something they are using as a crutch outside the bedroom.
>>
>>18691234
What would you make out of the situation if it were a guy.
>>
>>18691240
she is cheating?
>>
>>18691234
It's possible she IS interested in you. Maybe the relationship is faltering. Not saying she is going to jump ship to be with you...but humans can have feelings for others while being committed.
>>
When you're dealing with letting go of someone, is it ok to let youself feel grief when it comes on hard? Say you're OK 99% of the day but that 1% hits really hard, is it ok to feel it out, or should you keep trying to fight it then as well?
>>
>>18690549
"You're so big"
"I need you inside me"
"I want you to fuck me with your fat cock"
"Harder/faster/more"
And always say please.
>>
>>18691244
No you faggot she sees you as a guy friend. I meant what if it was some guy making small talk with you how would your situation change. Not some glimpse at the end of the tunnel that she's cheating and all of a sudden decide to bang you.
>>
>>18691254
Big dick stuff, despite what women think, actually turns us off. I'm pretty much just average, maybe a little above but hearing that kind of thing just makes me think "Come on, we both know I'm not that big".
>>
>>18691246
when i mean she pays more attention to me then others do she actually includes me in conversations and asks me questions, should i reciprocate and see what happens?
>>
File: BKkUEpN.jpg (60KB, 389x768px) Image search: [Google]
BKkUEpN.jpg
60KB, 389x768px
I can't get over ex. I refused to keep any contact with her for my sake, but considering the fact I have shat where I eat, it affects my university performance tremendously, basically I am shaking and full of anxiety, anvil on my chest, every fucking day. Because of that I also failed somewhere while not being able to produce a coherent thought, very stressed.

What do I do?
>>
>>18691260
For all you know anon's bf has a 7 inch cock.
>>
File: 1494903955326.png (200KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
1494903955326.png
200KB, 1206x674px
>>18691260
Same here, it's like "look, I've seen my dick for over 25+ years, I know it's not big, so let's cut the shit".
>>
>>18691268
Therapy
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>18691272
this picture makes me so upset
>>
>>18691260
Speak for yourself, my boyfriend loves it.
>>
>>18691272
>maybe if I lift more it'll go away
Fucking hell m8. I just moved into an apartment that has a nice fitness center and I've been there three times in two days. I can already feel myself slipping down this path.
>>
>>18691284
protip: adv is actually really mean
>>
>>18691298
>>18691284
Anyone with half an iota of self-worth wouldn't let shit like this on a Mongolian pastry-making board get to them.
>>
>>18691284
I posted that and I didn't get my first kiss until 18 and first gf until 21, so chill dude.
>>
Girls, What do you think of your first sex?
>>
What does it mean when an adult woman (ie. mid 20s and up) says she is "new to the dating scene?"

It can't possibly mean she has never had a relationship, can it? Because I find that extremely difficult to believe.
>>
>>18691339
I've never had sex esl-kun.
>>
>>18691344
It could mean that. Or it could mean that she's only had relationships with aquantances before and has never run the gauntlet of formal dating. Possibly she's recently gotten out of a LTR and that was her first relationship.
>>
>>18691339
What about it?

>>18691344
It's also hard to believe a man of that age is has never dated, but here we are on a board full of men like that.
>>
>>18691351
>It's also hard to believe a man of that age is has never dated
Actually, no it isn't. There are many studies done on this, and statistics generally show that men are single more often than women, and that they often have fewer sexual encounters than women do.
>>
>>18691351
I meant your honest feelings and thought at that time
>>
>>18691356
That doesn't mean that there are a significant number of men who haven't dated. Not all dates lead to sex or relationships. Not to mention, unless you have actual figures, making claims like that is pointless.
>>
>>18691344
I said that because I've been with the same guy for 8 years and started dating again at 24.
>>
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks which went really well. I messaged her afterwards saying I enjoy her company and that I think she's cute. She replied saying she enjoys my company too though she's unsure about dating atm. I replied saying I'm not really thinking ablut dating atm either, but that I just wanted to clear the air. She replied back saying she understands and that we should do it again later in the week.

What does this mean and how should I proceed? I'd be keen on an informal arrangement or anything fairly commitment free really, I just have no experience in making that happen.
>>
File: 1502587301373.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1502587301373.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>>18690617
>call him daddy I guess idunno lul
This.

Also try:
>Fuck me like your slut!
>>
>>18691382
How many guys really like being called daddy? It can't be many.
>>
>>18691234
You are on the hook
>>
>>18691385
I hate it, it's such a turn off.
>>
>>18691382
Can't respect a man who wants to be called daddy during sex.

I can be fine with people pissing on each other for fun, but daddy makes me cringe so hard.
>>
>>18691392
>>
>>18691385
It always makes feel fucking weird.
>>
>>18691382
I didn't know it was possible for one gif to make me fee so uncomfortable.
>>
>>18691260
>>18691272
What about fat and thick?
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18690251
Literally tell her you find her hot and ask her for netflix and chill at your home. Then try assault cuddling.

>>18691234
Ask her on date dingus. Pic related. She wants to evaluate you. And remember she will dump you in the future in the same way.

>>18691247
>>18691268
Break ups are hard man. Eat ice cream and cry a lot. (Get new job and dont shit where you eat next time)

>>18691284
>>18691297
How many girls have you asked on date this year? Checkmate atheist!

>>18691344
It means you have autism. Ask her about it. It is called a fucking CONVERSATION!
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
And ask her on date.

>>18691379
Ignore her babbiling and spam invitations on dates. Dont forget trying to escallate via kissing, handholding and assault cuddling.
>>
>>18691445
Can you explain assault cuddling? I can't imagine many girls who'd be into that by the sounds of it
>>
>>18691286
>dating a guy thats insecure and needs to be told his dick is massive when it isnt

damn senpai that sucks
>>
>>18691385
Two girls I've dated have said it. I was into it with one I was seeing casually, but then the other was my gf and I was flaccid in moments when she said it. So I don't know what to make of that.
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18691454
Be alone with a girl on some private place. Use any excuse to lure her to your home (or any excuse to get in her room).

Then whatever activity you do, sit really close to her. Best is on bed. Coach can do top. If chairs, put it right next to her.

Then smile like idiot and look into her eyes. Say something stupid like that she is distracting you and keep looking.

Playfuy touch her. Her arm, shoulder, leg, make it like accident. Feel free to say sorry, but keep your hand on her and see her reaction.

Then play and tease her. Remember that she wouldnt let you in if she didnt want it too. Then you can try hugs or heavy moves like whispering into her ear random 4chan memes, breathing into her neck, smothering, groping and so on.

Basically behave like huge innocent teddy bear and cuddle the bitch. Maybe the sex wont happen at all, she might say "no stop" while not struggling away or some other stuff it doesnt matter. She has to start seeing you as horny male and that is the goal. Next time she will invite you over, she will EXPECT you to do it all again and then you will push the boundaries again. Every time she will get used to you more and more while trusting you more and so on. It is a game. The end goal is marriage with pregnant wife.

Pet the bitch! Cuddling is basically one long foreplay and girls loves foreplay the most from the sex.

Just remember to not overpower girl. You can be a bit forceful, but never overpowering her. Sometimes they can "freeze" (basically activate rape defenze mechanism) and kinda turn 100% passive. If she is playing along, it is ok. If she has blank stare, doesnt say or do anything, make sure she is ok.
>>
Why does my boyfriend leave the toilet seat up at my house, but it's always down at his???
>>
>>18691477
His mom beat the crap out of him when he was young so he respects her and her toilet seat preference. You are going to assert your dominance and beat him too.
>>
>>18691477
That makes no sense. I leave the seat up in my apartment so I don't have to wash my hands after peeing because I've touched the seat. I wouldn't be there long enough to warrant leaving the seat up elsewhere.
>>
>>18691483
>>18691481
I honestly think it might be because he sits to pee at his own apartment. Could this be it??
>>
File: latest.jpg (362KB, 3800x2138px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
362KB, 3800x2138px
>>18691487
When i pee, i put seat up to prevent pee ending up on toilet seat. When i have to take a dump, the seat is obviously down and stays that way when i leave the toilet because there was no reason to put it up in the first place.

You should watch southspark episode about this
http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s16e01-reverse-cowgirl
>>
>>18689666
Yeah nah you're a shitcunt.
seriously what kind of retarded question is that?
>>
>>18689666
you'll be perceived as a moron if this question is any indication of what you're like as a person.
>>
>>18689830
>you don't use zuckerburgs looking glass
>must be a creep
>oh dw it's no a DEAL BREAKER but i will think less of you
you must be underage or a very immature adult. It really shouldn't matter at all if someone isn't using social media.
>>
>>18690597
If smile. Yes.
if blank expression or annoyed look. No.
if unsure and you not look good. Probably no assume no.
>>
>>18691532
Finding something a person does/doesn't do odd doesn't mean you think less of them or think they're a creep.

I find my bfs love of olives bizarre but I obviously still respect him.

You sound insecure.
>>
>>18691622
What's there to not like about olives? Hands down one of the top three pizza toppings and they make any salad about 5 times better. Also where would we be without olive oil?
>>
Girls, I know you love cuddling, But how/when did you discover you like it?
>>
>>18691633
I've never been cuddled before. Come over here and cuddle me and I'll tell you what i think.
>>
How do you approach a girl for an informal conversation? I feel like i have to choose when to do it because i find its harder to do it when she is in a group
>>
>>18691637
NAME AND PHONE NUMBER NOW PLS :D
>>
>>18691643
N-no. I was just messing around. I'm scared of men.
>>
File: 17imahemnvm7djpg.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
17imahemnvm7djpg.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
Femanons, is there a way to make you go to orgasm or at least get you wet without any pussy licking?

I thought stimulating the clitoris was enough but I figured everytime a woman goes to orgasm she was getting aroused from the oral sex.
>>
>>18691648
It's okay I'm a lesbian that wants cuddles :)
>>
>>18691650
Your question doesn't make a lot of sense. Use a vibrator on her if just rubbing the clit doesn't do it. Foreplay should get her juices flowing.
>>
Girls:
How would you feel showing a lot of skin around house for you bf?
>>
>>18691652
I don't believe you.
>>
>>18691655
I'm probably doing it all wrong then, I've never noticed any sign that I can finger her after rubbing the clit.
>>
>>18691658
:(
>>
>>18691656
I love doing it for my boyfriend.
>>
>>18691648
women are scarier anon. domestic violence in lesbian couples is extreme.
>>
Girls:
How do you feel about your bf leaving love bites over your body?

Boys:
How do you feel about your gf leaving love scratches over your body?
>>
>>18691669
I'm not attracted to women. I'm scared of men because either they think I'm gross, and that makes me feel bad, or they want to fuck me and I'm not comfortable with that but I also have a hard time telling people no. It's a no-win situation.
>>
File: 1504421472180.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504421472180.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>18691674
>feel bad if they arent attracted to you
>feel bad if they are attracted to you
I need a roadmap to figure this one out.
>>
>>18691674
Why do they think you are gross? Are you fat?
>>
>>18691671
>How do you feel about your gf leaving love scratches over your body?
I've had this happen from the last 3 girls I went out with and every time they said they'd never scratched anyone during sex before, apologized and said the sex was really good.

Is scratching just what women do when it's really good?
>>
>>18691671
>How do you feel about your bf leaving love bites over your body?
I like it a lot. I love when I'm covered in bites, hickeys and small bruises. I always smile when I sit somewhere and a bruise on my thigh hurts.

I also like seeing them on my boyfriend.
>>
>>18691671
I love it when I get her nails all over my body, it turns me on even more to the point I could cum faster.

But that's just me though, I only get excited or pleasure from knowing she enjoys it.
>>
>>18691681
>Is scratching just what women do when it's really good?
I like to think of it as marking what's theirs.
>>
Girls, how do you prefer a man's pubic hair?
Shaved, trimmed?
Doesn't feel prickly when going down on him?
>>
>>18691676
It's called generalized anxiety disorder and it makes me overthink everything. Basically I hate feeling like I have something somebody wants but not being able to give it to them. It's not a confidence booster, it just makes me feel like I'm disappointing people. But I haven't found a good partner yet, probably because I'm too busy avoiding men.

>>18691678
I used to be. Still feel pretty fat but the numbers say I'm normal.
>>
>>18691686
The latest one I was seeing casually though and she was seeing other people too. Would that still be marking territory?
>>
>>18691693
Wow, you sound like a catch
I think r9k is containment board for spinsters, crazies and other failed people.
>>
>>18691695
You're hurting my feelings
;_;
>>
File: anti suicide gf.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
anti suicide gf.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>18691640
Literally go and chat her up. Extract her number after some talk about memes. If she will stupidly ask what for, answer: so i can ask you on date later dummie.

>>18691648
Pic related, but male version. Solve your issues femanon and let some qtie boy to cuddle you already.
>>18691698
Poor femanon. When will you finally create tinder profile?

>>18691650
Sex is like playing with lego but this time with body parts and adults. You dont find children on internet asking how to play with their toys. Find out what is fun with her and your body and enjoy yourself. And if you have to ask her if she enjoyed herself, you are doing it wrong. Dont be afraid to experiment and play.
>or buy DLC like pic related

>>18691656
In dont where you live, but here at summer girls show almost ALL the skin at town already.

>>18691671
I find hickeys hot as her marking me as her property. But i dont like the hurt part. Guess i am big pussy when it comes to pain.
>>
I don't like any of this. I just came here out of boredom.
>>
>>18689303
What does it mean when a girl doesn't give you eye contact on a first date?
>>
File: 1504584473231.jpg (579KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
1504584473231.jpg
579KB, 1200x857px
>Girls
Red pill me on female ejaculation is it true, or myth?

Also what does it take to make you orgasm?

And what does it feel like when your partner cum inside you?
>>
>>18691783
She's not interested or is bored.
>>
>>18691648
There is a serious discussion in the thread so fuck off you attention whore
>>
Girls, Do you feel much jealous toward beautiful woman???
>>
>>18691950
No.
Most of my friends are very pretty and I never cared much.
>>
>>18691705
>Literally go and chat her up.

does not compute
>>
>>18691950
Sometimes, but it really helps to have a boyfriend. Makes you immediately feel like the most beautiful woman on earth.
>>
>>18691966
You walk up to her and talk
How is that hard?
>>
>>18691783
Nothing. Ask her on second date. That will tell you what is going on.

>>18691966
You have to fight the autism anon.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Girls are social beings. They love to babble. Simple give them any reason to babble and they will do it for you happily. Questions like
What do you study?
What do you like?
Why are you so handsome today?
What do i have to do in order to get your number?
Boom, done.

>>18691969
>the most beautiful woman on earth
My favority type of girls.
>>
>>18691973
>>18691975

>You walk up to her and talk

i can do it if she is alone but if she is in a group its too scary
>>
>>18691977
>scary
I know what you are talking about. The fun fact is that for girls it is scary to go to social events alone, but when they are constantly surrounded by sexier / annoying "friends" they tend to stay single forever (unless social butterfly chad picks them up).

So balls up, mans up and attack them either like a group, or talk with her and pretend the others are not there. Pretend you are chad and separate her from the group. Invite her for dance for example if in club.

Or get drunken silly. That is what normies do. Drink alcohol until it is not scary anymore.
>>
>>18691985
>Pretend you are chad and separate her from the group.

Must be nice for you going to parties every week and getting laid huh?
>>
File: 1432337752788.jpg (65KB, 635x665px) Image search: [Google]
1432337752788.jpg
65KB, 635x665px
Girls, why do you like to playfight with your male partner?

My girlfriend often likes to playfight with me, obviously I am able to overpower her easily (not only because I'm a male but I also do regular weight lifting) and this seems to please her.

She will make remarks about it that I'm really strong and that it's sexy.

So why start the fight if you know you will be overpowered.

Is it sort of like a test females exercise to see if their partner is strong enough?
>>
>>18691988
Because she like what you dominate her.
>>
>>18691812
Girls?
>>
>>18691988
>Girls, why do you like to playfight with your male partner?
I find it sexy that he could easily dominate me, and kinda endearing that you choose not to because you love me.
And if you're already lying on top of me, holding down my hands, it takes us very little to fuck.
>>
>>18691986
I did this sucessfuly once. Lots of alcohol was involved. The sex was terrible. The experience was ewww. And got 4 days later syphilis. Think about what you want before you act.

>>18691988
She is obviously sub and wants you to DOMINATE her. Start with spanking her ass and calling her slut. Dont forget to reas whole wiki and always do aftercare
http://bdsmwiki.info/Aftercare
>>
Girls, Have your bf ever cheated on you? How does it feels and how do you react ??
>>
>>18692013
My first (ex) boyfriend did.

>How does it feels
I was angry and very sad about it. I have self-esteem issues, it made them worse.

>how do you react ??
Pretty poorly, ignored him for a week, but eventually got back with him, because of previously mentionned self-esteem. Would not do that again.

>>18691988
Basically what >>18691991 said.

>>18691950
Yes, I feel envious.

>>18691812
>Also what does it take to make you orgasm?
Clitoral stimulation mostly. I could achieve orgasm with penetration, if I had clitoral stimulation first.

>And what does it feel like when your partner cum inside you?
Physically, not much, might feel a bit warmer but it's mostly knowing he came inside of me that pleases me.

>>18691783
1. Didn't enjoy going on a date with you. 2. Doesn't like eye-contact
I know, I avoid eye contact, often I look at people's eyebrows to make it less awkward. If you get a second date, might be #2.

>>18691692
Ideally, closely shaved, makes it easier for oral.

>>18691671
Love it, I also love bruises.

>>18691650
>Femanons, is there a way to make you go to orgasm or at least get you wet without any pussy licking?
Yes, clitoral stimulation works well for me and a lot of girls, a vibrator is a nice tool, makes it easy for guys and safer for girls' clit, you wouldn't want to apply that death-grip strengh to a clit.

>>18691656
When I stay at my bf's place, I usually walk around in underwear, he likes it and so do I. And he walks in his underwear too.

>>18691633
Right after my first time. I wasn't a very cuddly kid growing up, so I've been that close only with my boyfriend.
>>
>>18692022
How did you know the fact that your bf cheated another woman??
>>
>>18692013
>Have your bf ever cheated on you?
My ex boyfriend cheated on me. I also have been (unknowingly) the other woman for 4 months.

>How does it feels and how do you react?
It was painful. Felt my heart breaking in my chest. Couldn't breathe.
Then I was angry. Then I was sad. Then I talked to them and figured things out with them.
>>
>>18692022
>makes it easier for oral
But won't feel like needles?
>>
>>18692022
>bit warmer
I see, and what about the female ejaculation?
>>
>>18692025
He admitted it to me, I don't remember the context, it was 4 years ago.

>>18692030
When it grows back, yes. If it was shaved the same day, it should be fine. Requires a lot of care though, it's annoying to shave, I wax, but I can understand that it's not an option for men.

>>18692033
I have never experienced that, and I don't know if I really believe it exists.
>>
why is it so hard to talk to people for me?
>>
>>18692042
>Insecurity
>Anxiety
>Overthinking
>Any combination of the above
Don't worry, you can improve on it
>>
File: special snowflake syndrome.jpg (62KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
special snowflake syndrome.jpg
62KB, 480x621px
>>18692042
Autism.
>>
Women, Do you like man spank your ass during sex?
>>
>>18692061
Yes, quite a bit.
>>
>>18692066
But isn't it pain? Do you even like strongly spanking?
>>
>>18692061
I have yet to meet a straight female that doesn't
>>
>>18692072
Spanking hardly hurt at all, at least to me.
I don't like it to the point it leaves bruises or is extremely painful, but otherwise it is fun.
>>
File: 1459437089881s.jpg (24KB, 249x236px) Image search: [Google]
1459437089881s.jpg
24KB, 249x236px
>>18692061
women, do you like spanking my ass?
>>
>>18692072
>But isn't it pain
I don't think it hurt us as much as you think, there's a lot of fat there.
>>
>>18692081
My boyfriend has a super nice ass and I spank it all the fucking time.
>>
>>18692091
i like this picture
>>
How much minute is ideal sex?
>>
>>18692111
>>
>>18692111
Between 5 and 180
>>
>>18692111
For boy? 3 minutes stripping clothes included.
For girl? 30 minutes foreplay bare minimum, candles, romantic music, quality spanking and promotion at work for her husband.
>>
File: 1488281799196.jpg (7KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1488281799196.jpg
7KB, 189x189px
>tfw girl I had a crush on turned out to (probably) have a boyfriend (again)

Fucking hell, I'm not getting any younger. Do I really have to resort to online dating? What kind of girls would even use online dating?
>>
>>18692072
I'm into hard spanking (leaves bruises) but only because I like the idea of being totally dominated and abused.
>>
>>18692125
Desperate ones and slutty ones.
>>
Girls, Have you ever meet a man you'd known in online Irl? What's it like?
>>
>>18692170
*met
>>
>>18692170
>Girls, Have you ever meet a man you'd known in online Irl? What's it like?
More than one time, yes.
It was nice most of the time. A bit awkward because I'm rather shy, but mostly nice.
>>
Girls

What would you think about guys who like really rough porn?

Im talking pain anal, big dick in petite girl, screams of pain, choking deepthroats and borderline rape (not real rape, porn actors).
>>
>>18692227
That he has a pretty nice taste for porn.
>>
>>18692227
Do you like it??
>>
>>18692249
Cool, do you have rape fantasies?

>>18692251
Yes it's literally the only thing I watch when I'm extremely horny. But it feels weird after I cum, I start thinking that I'm starting to become a potential rapist.
>>
>>18692227
Indifferent and nln judgemental. Currently with a guy who's into questionable porn and we watch it together.
>>
>>18692290
What porn genre do you watch?
>>
>>18692276
>Cool, do you have rape fantasies?
Not really, no. I just like rough porn and fucked up shit.
I wouldn't do 3/4 of the things I watch. I just enjoy watching weird shit.
>>
>>18692296
Gangbangs, double penetration, snuff porn, messy bjs, pissing, big dick/small girl, old/young.
>>
>>18692125
>uses social media
>thinks using social media for dating purpouses is below his "standards"
You are free to go die alone. Adapt or go extinct.
>>
File: 1259151745124.jpg (10KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1259151745124.jpg
10KB, 298x292px
>>18692374
I'm more afraid I'm not up to the standards of social media
>>
>>18690247

I get off on that shit. Seeing girls cum from oral is my fetish
>>
File: IMG_0658.png (580KB, 862x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.png
580KB, 862x890px
Girls, does penetration actually feel good? Say your clitoris is not being stimulated, will you still have an enjoyable sensation like when a guy is rubbing one out? Or do you just tolerate it to please your partner while you get off from stimulation of your clitoris? What is your stance on guys using penis sleeves to increase their girth? Is it hot or a turn-off?
>>
>>18689917
Speaking for myself I just want a chick to hang out with and enjoy stuff with, a chick who just generally loves being with me and I love being with them.
>>
Girls, how would you feel if you found out that your bf enjoy watching gay porn?
>>
>>18692227
I watch a lot of that myself, but I still might feel a little intimidated since I don't want my porn to become reality.
>>
>>18692170
Once. It wasn't a great experience. He didn't end up being like the man I pictured him to be. But I had know this guy online exclusively for years, which created a lot of expectations on both sides.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.