[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disagreeability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503195862909.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1503195862909.png
42KB, 399x322px
>Mom asks for a favor
>Uncontrollable urge to refuse
>She could cry
>I would still refuse to do it

>I feel literally nothing when I logically know I should be feeling empathy
>I see her as inadequate, weak and responsible of many bad economic decisions I tried to fight against
>Despite me currently being a half leech (I take care of her finance and mayor economic decisions, but she's the main provider)
What's wrong with me?
>>
I have to add, my family is pretty dysfunctional and my father is a cuck who has never provided for the house beyond negativity, laziness and fights.

Everytime my mom asks me for a favor, it feels more like a symbolic gesture that I will stay with her forever to provide for the home (since I have partly done that ever since I was 13) than an actual need for me to do such favors.
I am trying to save to leave this place, and she absolutely hates the idea of me leaving.
>>
>>18689220
>Despite me currently being a half leech
>she's the main provider
>What's wrong with me?

You're an ungrateful twat. She does what she can, stop being a pussy and do whatever you can.
>>
>>18689220
>What's wrong with me?
Growing up and continuing to live in a disfunctional home, not having role models who can make decisions like adults, and also a lack of initiative to change despite having the self awareness to see that there's clearly a problem.
>>
>>18689246

I already do, I am learning skills in my free time that will likely allow me to have a salary a year from now, and I also help her out with financial advice (Not because I am great at it, but because they are fucking retarded with money).

I have been doing such since I was 13 because my father has never been the head of the family, he's instead nothing but a bitching teenage in the body of 40 year old that refuses to do anything. Now my mom sees me as the one who should take over and stay forever in this place.

All I want to do is leave.
>>
>>18689220
Have you ever lived independently?
>>
>>18689261
nvm about the initiative part. Didn't see your second post. Honestly I don't see anything wrong with you. Seems like you're in a shit situation, and it's natural to build up some resentment, especially if you can't talk to your parents about what you see happening. Best thing you can do for yourself is to get out of there, man.
>>
>>18689268

I moved two weeks ago to a caravan we have in the land, I buy and make my won food and water. I do not pay for electricity or mortgage though.

I do not have an issue being alone or independent, I have an issue both finding a work, and caring enough to move after having grown up in this shit hole (So I take stimulants to study skills that might give me enough money to move, in a year or so from now).
>>
>>18689275

A friend of mine told he'd be willing to let me crash at his place and help me find work. Maybe it would be wise for me to do it.
>>
>>18689290
I was just going to say that I appreciated my parents a lot more after I'd lived away for a while
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.