[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good looking virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

I'm turning 24 this month ,still kissless virgin.I'm really worried that i might die a kissless virgin. Im not that shy and talk to everyone, I get those hot 4 you looks at first meet from many girls but it fades eventually. I'm confident about my looks and i get complimented for it everyday even if i dress bad.i had many guys and girls hit on me but I'm not gay and really picky . Even if proceed to seduce a girl i don't know what the fuck to do. The most hurtful thing a girl said whom i loved very much was "i do not feel anything towards you " (bad translation). How to get laid with a normal looking girl maybe get in a relationship?

I have asked many guys about this and most response is " you are a fucking idiot if i look like you i'll get laid everyday " i wish i had half of their 'game' or social skills. I usually have to lie that i have kissed someone to avoid embarrassment and bulli.

Any quick way to gain social skills ? My last hope is to save up enough cash for a trip to Amsterdam. Please adv
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18689146
Locate girl on social event you hate, through friends friends or online dating. Then chat them up.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Then extract their phone number.
Then ask them on date.
On date chat, flirt, smile, look like idiot and be a bit bold and walk her home, attemt kiss or handholding.

Dont return back for more instructions until you have been rejected at least by 20 different girls or has been on few dates and still not sure what to do.

Key points are smile and eye contact. Treat them as you would treat boys.
>>
>>18689146

>The most hurtful thing a girl said whom i loved

>i loved

Dude, if you haven't been in a relationship, don't throw the L word around like this. You liked her, that's all. She was hot and funny. That's not love.

>I'm not gay and really picky

Sure you are picky? Or are you just afraid of making a move? I feel you, man. I once literally run away from a girl that was hitting on me. But you have to accept it's not about them. It's about you.
>>
>>18689156
I know a bitch of girl i hate , but i hate her too much and she hates me too. Fuck that bitch. I'll find someone whom i hate less i get ur plan.. but i have not ever been to an official date either. I have no idea what to talk and most girls annoy me with talking gibberish, i don't know how to respond to that.
>>
>>18689168
>love
So if you don't have sex it's not love ?
>picky
Sometimes im afraid , but most of the time is because i don't find them attractive.
>>
>>18689168
What do you think i should do now ?
>>
>>18689265
>So if you don't have sex it's not love ?

Not sex, "relationship". "Love" is what gets you through a rough patch together. Just liking someone is a "crush" or "infatuation". "Love" is reciprocal. A "crush" is one-sided.
>>
>>18689283
3 years we studied together i made my intentions clear early on then why would anyone be so clingy after knowing my intentions.? Hangout everytime even if i tell i love her ..got depressed for 3 years too . But Time heals everything.
>>
>>18689324
>why would anyone be so clingy after knowing my intentions.?

Because some people are assholes and would really like to have a little love puppy that follws her but that's not threatening?
>>
File: 1502746831170.png (88KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1502746831170.png
88KB, 333x333px
>get complimented for it everyday
Wtf? How does it happen? I've had people on /soc/ tell me I'm good looking a lot but nobody fucking compliments me irl
t. also a 24 yo virgin
>>
>>18689146
I'm the same as you in every way. I think we need to make our intentions more clear to the girls we are interested in. I'm not that picky though.

I have a hard time justifying escalation with a girl when I only like her for looks. I feel like I shouldn't escalate if I have no idea if I like her personality and lifestyle. This prevents me from getting to know them in the first place though.
>>
>>18689337
ok family does but everyone knows it means nothing
>>
>>18689337
I'm not lying, i get compliments from guys too. That's really gay but you know feels really good man in this fucking depressed world.
>>
>>18689337
>24 virgin
How many girls have you asked on date this year?
>>
File: 1504553571495.png (554KB, 967x954px) Image search: [Google]
1504553571495.png
554KB, 967x954px
>>18689356
fuck this world
I guess /soc/ and tinder were a lie then
>>
>>18689363
None, i told in previous comment I'm dateless, kissless. I never told i get asked out for a date, only told that i get hit on. But i only realise it afterwards that they were hitting on me. And i don't really know how to respond appropriately i just reply like a robot . And feel sad later .
>>
>>18689385
Since you realized what the problem is, now solve it. Or ask some girl on date yourself.
>robot
Just agree to everything they say without thinking.
>>
>>18689372
That's the only positive thing i got going man .. atleast you are not a virgin..
>>
>>18689393
I am though. From the reactions I got from /soc/ and /tinder/ I would say I'm pretty good looking but no one compliments me
>>
>>18689392
>robot
If somebody's being flirty i do not realise and reply seriously, only later i realize the truth. Slowly and painfully. Eg: little bit like sheldon from big bang theory.
>>
>>18689414
Stop inventing excuses and ask some girl out yourself. Maybe the last one which flirted with you.
>>
>>18689392
>since you realized what the problem is, now solve it.
Easier said than done .and there might be other problems i don't realize too.. if i go to a brothel then all my problems would be solved..
>>
Just go fucking RED PILL damnnit, it's not too late
>>
>>18689470
>brothel
Virgin thinking. Sticking your penis inside vagina will solve exactly 0 of your problems. You only can gain some trauma or free std.
>>
>>18689156
Is this some PUA BS?
>>
>>18689146
I too was a kissless virgin but that has been solved not too long ago through the magic of Tinder and some girl that was crazy enough to give me a chance. Why don't you try Tinder or some dating app? Worked for me. And even if it doesn't work the first time you will have at least one more shot. Or several. More than several if you are even half as good looking as you say you are. Just try it out my dude.

tl;dr get Tinder you dingus
>>
>>18689643
PUA isn't total bullshit. its built on psychological gimmicks the advertising industry has been using for years.
>>
>>18689470
>>18689392
just pull a ryan gosling. stare and smile at them. if you really are good looking, that shit actually works.
>>
>>18689864
Make sweeping statements about things and you're bound to be wrong eventually...except the sweeping statement I just made.

Obviously not all PUA is the same and not all PUA information is the same. As advertisers (like you just said) they're likely to sprinkle a *lot* of bullshit into their "'teachings'", and they're not likely to give people the real tools that will lead to success, because success means the people don't keep coming back to them.

Sure, some people who don the PUA moniker are just trying to be helpful, but they can be quite far from wise, even going as far as to condone rape.
>>
>>18689146
Maybe dont be an asshole?

Hot guys who complain about being single are usually assholes.
>>
>>18689864
PUA isn't total bullshit but most people providing info are also making money from it and have a lot at stake to make it sounds like everyone can get any girl if they only follow these easy steps... which is just not reality.

This doesn't seem to be a risk for OP but if you get into PUA you usually also get their toxic, dog-eat-dog-world mindset drilled into you as well, which might not hurt if it's your dream to be a coke snorting fifty year old playboy at some point, but it does if you are hoping to settle down into a serious relationship with commitment.
>>
>>18689918
Usually people tell you years to late, after everyone has left...
>>
>>18689643
>meet girls and ask them on dates
>pick up artist
Not really. I told treat them as you would treat boys, not to degrade them, lie or bluff.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.