[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of the same old day in, day out with an unfulfilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: anime.png (906KB, 594x718px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
906KB, 594x718px
I'm sick of the same old day in, day out with an unfulfilling job that pays well and nothing to look forward to.

It feels like everyone must be in this situation, though. Are they?
>>
>>18689129
No, I don't have a job.
>>
>>18689134
Well I mean more that everyone's just living day to day with no great joy.
>>
>>18689145
I look forward to playing games, watching animu and reading shitposts on 4chan after I finish work.
>>
File: bed animal.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
bed animal.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
>>18689129
Get a gf and do stuff with her.
>>
>>18689190
I'd love to but I'm short and slightly anti-social? I have friends and I do things with them and so on but it's hard for me to get a GF.
>>
>>18689129
The only way to survive is to find something to look forward to.

I took up weightlifting and tenor saxophone. Now even at work those two are my primary objects of focus. I tried lots of other hobbies before I found those two.
>>
>>18689219
Pretty much this.
Take up shit to do and to look forward to. I usually plan trips and holidays up to a year in advance.
>>
>>18689193
Stop inventing excuses and actually try once in your life.
>>18689156
>>
>>18689284
I don't think it's that simple. I'll check that link out, though.

>>18689253
>>18689219
I guess my hobbies have actually dried up over time rather than expanded.
>>
>>18689562
It's ok to lose interest in things it's a sign that it probably wasn't the right hobby for you.
>>
>>18689129
My grandfather was a fireman and he says that if it hadn't been for his age he would have never quit

I guess the secret is to find the perfect job, but if you're too scared to go back to college you could just find a hobby/gf
>>
I think most people fell like that... maybe cause we are not meant to do a 8 hours job... at least not every day... maybe one day less hours and anther day more... society teach us to be robots since we are kids with the school schedulle... On top of that the society demands us to have successfull life... Van gogh died in being poor... and now how much his paintings are worthy... on the other hand nowadays everyone is crazy about finding your passion and going for it so you can make money and have a successfull life... well thats the problem... thats why we fell empty... what if we dont have any purpose? Maybe we have to fight against all what the say to us and return to our animal instinct? Sometimes i look at the cats and dogs and I see they are more happy than humanbeings... We are unhappy just cause we overthink actually more we think more unhappy we are. Good luck with your work and your life... just simplify life and thoughts... that might help!
>>
>job that pays well
>pays well
>job

fuck you said nigga?
>>
Become a drug addict. You always have something to live for everyday and the payout is usually hella worth it.
Alternatively find a fufilling job, join a martial arts gym, take up a hobby, etc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.