[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attachment issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: scary-Kikimora.jpg (116KB, 491x700px) Image search: [Google]
scary-Kikimora.jpg
116KB, 491x700px
Every person I meet, I am terrified of them because of first impressions.
But it's worse when I bump into a person I already know. I am so fucking scared of how much of an impression I leave on every single person on every single occasion.

Every time I finish a conversation or a meet-up with a person, I spend the next few hours being horrified of what that person thinks of me based on that meeting. I just want people to think the best of me but I am so scared of fucking the situation up that I sometimes even avoid certain people. My body temperature raises immensely and I start sweating immediately when I am talking to a person who I want to like me.

This has been going on ever since I was born (I'm 18).

To make the situation worse: Once I actually get close to a person and they like me, I become veeery attached to them and I start talking about many of my secrets. It makes them want to avoid me. This has hurt me a lot in the past when I lost friends.

Btw, just for a better image of me; I'm a male, 18, slim, 190 cm tall, brunette - blonde hair, green eyes.

Help me, please! The depression is killing me. How do I get rid of my attachment issues?
>>
You want the cure?

Meet twenty people everyday.
>>
>>18689030
How?
>>
I'll give you a bump OP, I have the same problms.
>>
>>18689039
Go to places with plenty of people, the park, the mall, the city.
>>
>>18689142
I've already done that. All the people I see absolutely ALWAYS have company. And even if I tried, it would seem creepy.
>>
>>18689316
Go out every day and just ask people for the time or something simple like that. After that crack a joke or try and start a conversation exposure and regularity will help tremendously
>>
>>18689316
What other people think is NONE of your business, talk to them every human is inherently different what matters is that you got out there and started to get over your problems!
>>
>>18689369
Thanks
>>
>>18689023
You're literally afraid of other people. Watch Jordan Peterson about integrating your shadow.
>>
>>18689355
This, and this is current advice for most questions regarding "how do I not spill my spaghetti on Stacy?" Just churn the butter by jumping the fuck in and getting all awkward learning from every mistake.

To answer op, people mostly think about themselves and a million things other than you, especially ones you meet on short interractions that you have no real emotional attachment to.
Do you have any idea how fucked most people really are in the head? What could you possibly do or say that will leave SUCH a huge dent in their life? Stop telling them your secrets, they are secrets for a reason. Ask people about themselves, that's their favorite subject.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.