[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackmail.. Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: asian_girls_poses_640_59.jpg (32KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
asian_girls_poses_640_59.jpg
32KB, 640x415px
So let me tell you first how stupid I am. Im a married guy who decided to see whats out there and if I could get some on the side.

That said, I put an ad on craigslist and met someone.

We exchanged emails (throwaway) and I met her in person. We talked a bit via text after that and exchanged a few dirty pictures of each other.

Now I feel terrible and dont want to go through it. Im lucky to have the woman I do and i dont want to fuck it up. In addition ive got family in the hospital and im stressed out.. But when i tried to tell the other woman that I cant do this and have a lot going on, shes saying shes going to post my convo on facebook and out me.. Even said "lets see if anyone recognizes you".

So I guess I found a real crazy one.. And it serves me right. I have no idea what her facebook is..

Is there any advice you can give? Any legal recourse? Im a poorfag.
>>
>>18688846
use your Facebook privacy settings
>>
long con you have to become undesireable to her... if she's crazy it's because she thinks you're attractive and wants to keep you at all costs. just act unattractive and shit, i dunno
>>
>>18688874
haha yeah say you live her and then wear a tank top with bbq sauce on it
>>
>>18688846
No , you are dumbfck who deserves to slam his head into wall before he learns something in hard way.
>>
>>18688846
Sounds to me you are the crazy one and you led her on. Feel sorry for your wife.
>>
I dont use facebook.
>>
>>18688846
>lets see if anyone recognizes you

Women are stupid cunts that don't realize no one wants to see dicks and most facebook users will probably think she's fake. Accounts get hacked all the time with garbage.
>>
She has pictures of my face that are recent too.
>>
>>18688846
So she knows your full name? She knows your wife? She has pictures of your face? She knows people your wife knows?

Will people know for absolute sureness that it is you?
>>
>>18689124
Doesnt know my full name. Doesnt know my wife or anyine else.
>>
>>18689123
Well shit, Op. I'd meet up with her, steal her phone, break it, burn it, and dump it somewhere, leave, change your number and act like this never happened
>>
>>18689128
Then what's wrong with her posting this?
>>
Because its social media with my photo and text conversation.
Things get liked and shared.

I told her it was blackmail but bitch doesnt care.
>>
>DERP WAIFU, I WAS SO STRESSED I SCREWED AROUND WITH AN ASIAN HOE, DUN WORRY, JUST SUM CHINK RACIAL SEXSLAVE FOR DA WHYT MAN ON DA SIDE HURDUR FEEL BAD 4 MI
>>
>>18689154
Its a black woman.. She seems like a super bitch but i had no idea.
>>
>>18689150
Then I'd go with the stealing her phone plan, OP.

Either that or come clean to your wife. At least you haven't fully had an affair yet.
>>
>>18689164
Or tell the craigslist psycho you told your wife and are getting counseling. Makes blackmailing pointless.
>>
>>18689159
>HURDUR JUNGLE SEX """"""SLAVE""""""" 4 DA WHYT MAN NUFFEN PERSONAL

>OMG SHES SUCH A BITCH... HELP ME WIFE!!!
>>
>>18689256
Sorry. I dont understand that language.
>>
>>18688846
So just to confirm, she doesn't have your name or a picture of your face, just a penis and some conversations? Do you think out of the billion Facebook users your wife is somehow connected to her and can identify your penis before it's deleted?
>>
>>18689358
Negative. She does have face photos of me. Otherwise I wouldnt worry.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.