[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog-sitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So I'm looking after my parents' dog while they're away, but I also wanna go meet with some friends in a couple days. Is it wrong of me to do all the dog's morning routines, go see my friends for like 6 hours and then come back? Also, if I told my friends that I would be doing that (since I already used him as a reason for not being able to join them), would they think I was some evil being? Just looking for general opinions on the matter.
>>
>>18688704
What do you think people with jobs do with their dogs?
>>
>>18688704
Nope, you gotta be with the dog all the time.
All sarcasm aside, unless it's a puppy or it isn't house trained, you can leave it be if you take care of it's needs first.
>>
>>18688704
Did you honestly think you had to literally watch the dong 24/7 lol.
>>
>>18688704
As long as you follow all of the shit the dog owners asked you to do, you should be fine.
Just don't neglect the darn thing and make sure it has plenty of chances to take a shit outside.
>>
>>18688755
No I didn't. We've had the dog for over 9 years so I know what I'm doing with it. I was asking more about what my friends might think of my dog-keeping ways (although I'm aware that people with jobs do it all the time).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.