[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suspicious of best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I have a best friend (we're both girls) since high school, so like for 7 years. Maybe 2 years after we first became friends I started dating a guy. Obviously I introduced him to her, and we'd hang out in groups with her boyfriend at the time as well. After 4-5 years of dating we broke up, very complex, fighting and tears all round and I'm still not over him to this day.

When I was dating this guy they never hung out alone, only when I was around. I was overseas once and my bf told me she called him to hang out in a group but he made an excuse and said no. Ditto texting, he only ever texted her to remind her of my birthday or to ask about me if we were fighting and not talking.

While we were dating my bf would tell me how he thinks my friend has a bit of a thing for him. After we broke up my friend said the same thing about him towards her and gave a smug smile like she thinks she's really hot. (They're both arrogant)

I moved away to another city shortly after breaking up then returned. I asked her if she'd seen him around, and she said she had bumped into him with his friend at a shop but that was it. Later, a mutual friend of ours told me in private just recently that while I was interstate she had actually thrown a party, invited him, and drank with him. She blatantly did not tell me any of this.

I want to get second opinions on whether this is totally inappropriate of her to do. I feel like the fact that she didn't at least tell me was a big no no.
>>
It's all circumstantial, but understandably suspicious. I'd say talk to her about it and see where it leads.

Secondly, you'll need to ponder the idea of them beinf together and if you would be comfortable in maintaining a relationship with your friend in that circumstance.
>>
>>18688572
I cannot even fathom how that would be okay. She's known me longer than him and it's obvious serious exes are off limits. it's bad enough she was supposedly drinking and partying with him while I was still crying about him interstate.
>>
>>18688564
Since she is your best friend it is a big no no. She is your friend and already omitting this so ask her does she expect to socialize with him and you too.

If you really don't want to see him since you are not over him and your friend does for what ever reason you lost 1 friend. Your soon to be ex friend owes you at least an explanation why she is so insensitive to you.

Best case she says sorry won't do it again and she doesn't do it again and worse case she says fuck you you don't own him.

I think both want to hang with each other and I think you care way too much.
>>
>>18688590
Then you have found the answer to your question. It would seem time to find a new best friend.
>>
>>18688592
I care because at some point I had carried that man's baby. It's not so much about him, but ti's the fact that she hid it from me.
>>
>>18688564
You're not your friend's parent. She doesn't have to consult you about hanging out, or maybe even dating, your ex.
>>
>>18688608
Lets cut through the shit. You hurt and don't understand why your friend would even give your ex the time of day.

Well she does (and why she hid it from you) and he does too so you have a shit friend and a shit ex. Unfair yes, can you make them stop being shits, nope.
>>
your friend has issues, your ex is a lame mule of a man. you want to spend energy helping them realize some priorities or you want to move the fuck on?

to young people sex is like the most important thing on the planet.
>>
>>18688653
You're the one with issues. So far we don't know whether the man has done anything wrong yet you're insulting him, and no one mentioned the ages of those involved but you just had to say:
>to young people sex is like the most important thing on the planet.
As if older people can't be extremely degenerate.
>>
>>18688668
honestly man, i have no idea what part of my post offended you, or maybe this entire thread hits too close to home. but try not to distract the op. if you have your own problems you can start your own thread.
>>
>>18688564
I honestly doesn't concern you. At. All. You aren't your friends keeper and she didn't need to consult you on who she dates/hangs out with. you are no longer with your ex so he isn't obligated to you in the least. Your like that hotline bling song where he goes to another city and wonders why his ex is hanging out with friends and going to parties which is pretty pathetic.

I hope she did bump into him... al night long.
>>
File: 1504374659377.jpg (106KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1504374659377.jpg
106KB, 720x404px
Your friend might be gay for you. Repressed gays like to do shit like this and ultimately its to catch your attention and bridge a gap of sexual connection. At your worst, you're imagining your ex fucking your friend as he did to you, right? Now you guys are gay. Congrats. Women using men for ulterior motives once again.
>>
>>18688639
This, I can't believe how many people here are trying to make OP's friend out to be a bitch, when she's probably just hiding shit to avoid OP going crazy.
>>
>>18688880
Yeah, OP probably cheated on her ex and everybody knows it and feels bad for him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.