[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on inside this girl's head?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'd post the whole story but it's too long for 4chan's limits, so tl;dr I sort of have a new gf who's too shy to do anything other than hold my hand IRL (out of relationship things). However, we did talk about how we like to have sex on chat, and she did tell me that she wants really bad to kiss me, but when I try to make out with her IRL she stops before it even starts to feel good.

Other than that, we have really good times together and we laugh a lot, but that's just friendship stuff I guess.

So what's wrong with her? Does she not actually like me? Is she that shy/self-conscious/whatever? Is she retarded?

pic unrelated
>>
Why do you think anyone here would know her better than you?
If even you don't know what's wrong: talk to her about it and ask her
>>
>>18688387
She is just shy. Ask her on more dates and do handholding first so she can get used to you.
>>
>>18688426
I don't want to complain so early in a (what's supposed to be a) relationship. I want her to make a move because I made enough moves already. And I posted here because I need help to not go insane waiting for her move.

>>18688431
How shy can she be though? She's waaaaay more sociable than me, and that's a fact. Is there a chance she likes me so much that she's on so many levels of anxiety when she's with me?
>>
>>18688445
>when she's with me
This is symptom of love. Person behaves in some way around everybody and does direct opposite when with somebody they love.

Be patient. What do you have to lose except your virginity?
>>
>>18688461
Yeah, maybe I'm overthinking and overreacting, but that's just me.

Why are you assuming that I am a virgin though?
>>
>>18688467
Because experienced and or confident people in dating game dont ask such questions on /adv and simply keep dating bitches left and right?
>>
Literally no one knows what this girl is thinking in her head and neither do you. Just ask her directly. Open communication is the most important thing in a relationship, if you're asking a bunch of strangers this instead of her you're already failing pretty hard at that.
>>
>>18688472
I am unexperienced AF and lack a lot of confidence but I am not a virgin. lmao
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.