[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i date with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0765.jpg (146KB, 1024x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
146KB, 1024x898px
I live in same apartment with her. Sometimes i see her and feel attractive to her. I eagerly want to date with her. How can i do?? Btw she is beautiful.
>>
>>18688282

Are we talking flatmates/roommates OR family members? Because the advice we can give you will be wildly different.
>>
>>18688289
Oh i didn't post it. She and I both are stranger for them
>>
>>18688295

So do you live in the same apartment "complex", then. Not the same "apartment".

Well, here's some advice. Forget about her. It never works when you are already so invested in a stranger. Leave her alone and try to meet girls at party or something.
>>
>>18688310
B-but.. Every time I see her in elevator, feel flutter af....
>>
>>18688329

Sorry, you are already too invested on something that hasn't happened. Life is not a movie. Focus yourself elsewhere.

By reading this thread, I can tell you are lonely, man. Go out with friends and meet girls at parties. Leave this one alone.
>>
>>18688336
>too invested
Is it make difference? I don't exactly understand it. Pls more concretely explain me
>>
>>18688373

You have feeling for someone you don't know. That's weird.
>>
>>18688391
It's the same feeling like you see beautiful woman irl or screen.
>>
>>18688394

That's called an erection. There's nothing special about those.
>>
>>18688401
It's a pure attraction desu... Not a sexual feeling
>>
>>18688433

Attraction to what? To her face? Her body?
>>
>>18688437
face
>>
>>18688443

Then you just find her hot, mate. You don't know her as a person.
>>
>>18688448
Yes but it's important as a first impression. If i don't feel that stuff, I will never approach
>>
>>18688453

Do you have female friends? Are you currently flirting with a girl? Do you have someone you might date?
>>
>>18688457
No and NO and NO
>>
>>18688459

Well, how about you try that before creeping out a neighbor? Go some place to meet girls, ok? a place where girls go out to have fun, lik a bar of a party.

Don't make a woman uncomfortable in her own home.
>>
>>18688468
Terrible sexist advice.
>>
>>18688480

What? Why is it sexist?
>>
https://bloochat.com/4596j

hey OP, I learned a lot of stuff on how to pickup girls, come with me in this chatroom
>>
>>18688480
It's pretty good advice, if you don't know her at all and you just decide
>Hey! I'm going to flirt with this random girl!
She's going to be uncomfortable. Life isn't a romantic comedy
>>
just say hi when you pass her and see how she reacts. if she reacts positively you can move onto smalltalk the next time you see her and after talking a few times ask her out =)
>>
first of all, i have no idea what you're saying because engrish motherfucker, at least speak a little.

Secondly - try to gauge whether the attraction is one-sided or if she seems like feels similarly. If she's really beautiful then chances are it's a bad gamble, but maybe u know more than me.

And lastly - If you're going to make a move, try to come out honestly and openly because it IS your roommate and if things go sour, then you'd rather not have 'made a move' to try and kiss her. Instead, just come out and say it like "hey, I don't know about you but lately I've been feeling quite good around you, like *really* good. I'm just wondering if you feel the same way and might want to go to dinner sometime?" or some shit.

Also - potentially thread derailing but - first date sushi train is always a winner. ALWAYS. Guaranteed. Get a good read on how adventurous she is based on what she's willing to eat, what she likes/doesn't like, If things get awkward, talk about the food that's moving by. Sit side-by-side so there's no awkward footsies, but easy to cuddle/hand on lap or shoulder play which is much more comfortable to initiate. It works every time. Use this wisely friendo.
>>
>>18688453
You won't approach anyway. If you were going to, you would have already and you wouldn't be on here asking for advice on asking someone out.
>>
>>18688696
I did it but i don't think she reacts positively
>>
>>18688489
Are you gone?
>>
>>18688713
you don't think? well does she smile at you? nothing wrong with just greeting her every time you see her until you feel comfortable
>>
>>18688711
not op but the sushi train date idea is genius.

can you elaborate on the
>If things get awkward, talk about the food that's moving by
part though? not sure how you mean that what can one say about food lol
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.