[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my ex-gf hate me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: c.jpg (6KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
6KB, 202x200px
We were together a year, each others first for everything, and broke up 3 months ago as a lot of negative stuff was happening around us and weighed down on relationship, stress and we both just became distant. But besides that we were perfect, had an amazing connection, spoke about future, she always said I was perfect and I'd be a great dad one day and all this other cute stuff we were always together.

During the first 2 months of break-up we were just arguing on/off, being mean to each other saying horrible things, whenever I would talk to another girl she'd get jealous and start an argument, and after a while I just cut contact couldn't do it anymore, she tried talking to me but I ignored everything. Then she starts telling her friends how I was a horrible boyfriend, all I wanted was sex I'm this and that, which completely untrue I treated her so good and was so caring and she was the same with me. Now she's talking to some guy who no offense to him don't compare to me at all she's never even seen him but she's writing him paragraphs saying she loves him promising him she'll always be there for him (literally the same stuff she said to me). It's been about 2 weeks not contacting at all, some days I really hate her for what's she said but other days I really miss her and realize I love her, I don't know what to do, will she realize this too?
>>
>>18688277
Dude for fucks sake just move on.
>>
Welcome to the churn, man.
>>
>>18688277
You got your shot at fucking her and now the next guy gets his and then the next guy and then the next guy. You cannot get back in queue. One ticket = 1 ride.
>>
You can love someone and even cherish the time you spent together but realize you're not for each other in the long term. I don't know either of you but I can tell she isn't particularly mature or have a strong character. Would you really want to be with someone who airs your dirty laundry and attacks you behind your back? Would you really want someone who left you and went and found another man?

I'm asking you this because it's possible she could come back around, especially if you maintain no contact. But would you really want more of the same? Do you want to relive this grief or do you want to heal, become stronger and move on to bigger and better things?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.