[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling averse to putting myself out there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ed spirit bomb.png (470KB, 577x507px) Image search: [Google]
ed spirit bomb.png
470KB, 577x507px
Before I go on, please understand that I'm not saying this as a kissless virgin or spaghetti spiller.

How do I stop feeling so damn adverse to putting myself out there when it comes to talking to girls? It used to be so much easier for me. As I've gotten older though, it's just so much harder for me to feel like I even deserve to be trying to meet girls. I don't have a nice job or a degree or a nice car, I'm trying my best in life but it just feels like nobody's gonna bother with me until I become a millionaire.

It's not just that I feel shy or anxious. I can't escape the feeling that I just don't deserve anything but to be alone...like everyone else in a relationship has a secret deal with the Devil or something. I am a pretty lonely person, I can admit. Some days I can laugh at it, but recently it's been hard.

tl; dr: I feel like I don't measure up enough to be in a relationship or even talk to most girls, despite knowing women go for men with almost nothing going for them
>>
I know the feeling OP.

Its hard to give advice, but I'll try. First you gotta take a good look at yourself. What are your reasons for you feeling this way? Have you betrayed your ethics or sinned in some way that you cannot forgive yourself for?
If not then my advice is to just be positive. Literally tell yourself that you deserve love everyday until it no longer needs to be said and is just an inherit thought.
Now if you have wronged others and thats why you feel you don't deserve anything, then you have to right your wrongs. If you cant do that then you have to really analyze what you did, and find a way to forgive yourself.

Your self loathing comes from a place, and you need to pinpoint that first before you can get over it.

After that, you can heal and work toward a better future.
>>
>>18688216
>despite knowing women go for men with almost nothing going for them
"Almost" is the key word here.
They may not have much going for them, but they do have high self confidence, high self esteem and charm.
>>
>>18688684
It's just hard man. I feel like a failure because I didn't graduate college at age 22 like everyone else. It sucks being that weird age where half the people are fucking up and half the people are moving on to careers and shit. Makes it hard to even want to talk to anyone because I don't feel "finished" yet.

>>18688708
I guess fake it til you make it is real.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.