[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/, How do I find a serious bf? I have no problem finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: tfw-no-bf.jpg (107KB, 840x552px) Image search: [Google]
tfw-no-bf.jpg
107KB, 840x552px
Hey /soc/,

How do I find a serious bf? I have no problem finding orbiters or guys who just want to fuck, but I'm having a hard time finding men who want a serious, committed relationship. I want something long term, but I'm having a hard time getting past the first date or two.

I think I have a good personality, and I'm conventionally attractive with certain assets. My only negatives are I'm mentally ill. Also I'm a little autistic and awkward but hopefully it's cute. Are these two negatives enough to make me shitty-gf material? How can I fix this to make myself more desirable?

plz help I'm so alone
>>
Are you a roastie?
>>
Most guys are like that, eventually youll find someone who accepts what youre like because changing just to make yourself more desireable wont change anything youre just making a fake image of yourself. How old are you and what do you mean by mentally ill?
>>
Be honest and serious you'll find a good guy
>>
woukd you like to talk on a messenger with me? I'm here to help you solve this problem you are having. Sometimes just venting and having someone to talk to is comforting enough for the time being. The only reason I rather not discuss publicly here is for it doesn't really seem to be helping and you seem pressured : /
>>
Stop trying. Focus on self improvement, figure out your likes, dislikes and indulge in them. Shit tier dudes feed on desperation but everyone finds it unattractive so if you're too desperate to find a bf you'll only attract low tier doods who will dump you the moment you either won't put out in the way they want or find you unappealing because you're so damn needy(even if you're not really).

So focus on you, improve you, hang at places you like, talk to people there, meet friends of friends, make new friends, cast a wide af net so that way you pull in plenty of options and because of this feel no immediate pressure to keep one of them interested, creating a clingy feeling.
>>
Post pics and I'll tell you exactly what to do
>>
>>18688183
No

>>18688184
I'm 21, and I have a few different disorders but I'm in therapy and on medication so it's all under control.

>>18688186
Message on what platform? Post your discord.

>>18688187
I wouldn't say I'm super desperate. I've had a few offers from guys who I wasn't interested in. I've been single for a year though so I'm itching a bit to get serious with someone. But I should definitely work on not getting clingy, you're right.

>>18688188
I'm not going to post pics on soc lol
>>
>>18688189
Cover your face, make sure no obvious shit is in the picture. It would help with advice desu
>>
>>18688190
How would it help?
>>
>>18688184
Very true. My gf is batshit crazy and has her mental health issues but i still accept her and love her. OP will find someone soon enough, just takes the right person
>>
>>18688189
It's simple, don't go full fuckboi/cumdump and dry hump everything with a pulse, but talk to a lot of people, give yourself plenty of options. You hav a mental safety net that keeps you from being clingy, because why chase after Guy #3 when Numbers 2, 4 and 7 are available to talk and 1 and 6 are looking to date.
>>
stop being an attention whore online and go find someone irl. holy fuck.
>>
>>18688191
You can tell a lot about some one with what they say (your posts) and what they look like. Half only gets you half of the story. Just do something cute that's none descript
>>
You sound like a woman that's slept around and got disappointed with the lack of affection you received, and you now want someone that actually likes you.
What a shame that you didn't stay chaste and found the right guy to start with.
>>
>>18688182
It's like you are literally me.

What conditions do you have? I'm way too clingy too.

Just know that there's other girls like us out there and we might as well start dating each other because the males of the species are horrible af.
>>
>>18688193
You're right, I should keep my options open.

>>18688194
I'm autistic, go back to r9k.

>>18688196
I don't sleep around, I prefer long term relationships.

>>18688197
You're right, autistic girls should just start dating each other, that'd be cute.
>>
>>18688198
You need to be decent looking and play hard to get but fuck like a slut in bed while being faithful. Easy as that.
>>
Kik?
>>
>>18688182

Hell, go ahead and message me too, fuck the police. Captain Epix#8952
>>
>>18688189
Are you girl me? Only 7 years younger and I've gone longer than a year
>>18688198
Autistic dating app hmmmm
>>
>>18688182
You can talk to me in discord if you want I'm Meta#2736
>>
>>18688182
BOST NAGED BIGS :-DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>18688198

Quite honestly, a lot guys don't mellow out and get serious until around 25 or so. Of course there are exceptions to that.

Additionally, our culture (USA) has been significantly more tolerant of "alternative" lifestyles in the last 10 years or so. Polyamory is rather mundane at this point, and momogamy is slowly becoming less common.

Look for an older dude if you want to settle down.
>>
>>18688182#
I'm very willing to be be a bf, I don't just want sex I want someone I can get emotionally involved with answer share my happiness and sadness with, add me on discord boiledcabbages#8402
telegram @ayylmao69420 (this is an alt I accidentally locked myself out of my normal acc
or whatsapp +27 79 435 9699
even if you don't want to go out with me please at lease contact me I always love making new friends
>>
>>18688206
This is real autism
>>
>>18688182
>guys who just want to fuck
then don't date them
no reason to buy the calf if you can get the milk for free sugar
>>
>>18688208

Why buy the cow if you can get the sex for free?
>>
>>18688209
indeed
>>
I feel sick rn tbqh
>>
I'll leave my discord if you want to talk. I too want to figure out how to find a serious gf.

Discord: Dwarlo#3778
>>
>>18688182

I guess it really depends on where you're looking. If you're looking online I would just try to simply chat with a lot of people, find someone you connect with, and see if they're interested in a relationship.

You just have to repeat until you find one that works. I would be willing and able to make more than one account for this sort of thing as a lot of dudes can't take no for an answer well and you have to be willing to not let an orbiter cling to you.
>>
Well never settle until you find somthing worth settling for.
Don't let's society force into a failed relationship.
And don't sleep around to much or you will become a hoe, and no rinse charming wants a hoe, in the same way no princess wants a fuckboy
Cheers
>>
>>18688182
Do you have sexy body??
>>
>>18688225
I think you're in the wrong thread
>>
>>18688208
Why buy a calf when you can trade milk for sugar?
>>
>I want something long term
codespeak for I require access to the man's assets
>>
>>18688182
>orbiters
>can't find people who want to commit

Why not stop reaching for the top 10% of guys. If you're not a 7-9/10 then stop having such high expectations.
>>
>My only negatives are I'm mentally ill

maybe thats it? lmao
>>
Let some of your "orbiters" take you out on a few dates and give them a fair try. It's really easy to get a man. The trick is adjusting your expectations so you don't waste time on guys that are only interested in short-term relationships. For example, if you're a 5-6 you should be entertaining 5-6 guys, not the 8+ who only want to pump and dump you. It doesn't take any particular skill for a woman to get a man. You don't need to be funny, courageous, wealthy. You don't even have to have it all together. All you have to do is adjust your expectations and say "Yes".
>>
>>18688470
pretty much this. OP is most likely slightly above-average in the looks category. if guys only want to fuck you, you must not be offering anything of real value to them.
>>
>>18688182
stop calling yourself mentally ill and stop living like you're mentally ill. you might be a perfectly nice person, but the majority of people who identify as mentally ill are fucking cunts if not dangerous.

it's one thing to say "I have mental health problems" and "I struggle with mental health" but to brand yourself as a mentally ill person is just adding something shitty to your *hecking identity*, and that isn't necessary.

you don't think of yourself right and you ain't livin right. work on it. go to the gym. eat better. get a hobby.
>>
>>18688206
Cringe city
>>
>>18688182
>I'm mentally il
Too bad OP that is a deal breaker for sure.
>>
File: eye.png (23KB, 175x103px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
23KB, 175x103px
>>18688182
You can message me on Discord

Imperator Augustus#4613
>>
>I've fucked over gorillion guys before
>why no sucker wants to wife me now when my fun time is over bohohohohhoo

Men are getting wiser, thankfully
>>
>>18688182
Too late now you already fucked random dudes. You dug your whore grave now lie in it.
>>
>>18688182
>this thread wasn't deleted
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
because, odds are, the chads you're accustomed to fucking aren't ever going to consider you long-term relationship material, and you don't give the beta orbiter 5s around you the time of day
>>
>>18688182
Fucking white girls, you're shameless. We know how you are and not stupid enough to be in a relationship.
>>
simple

go after guys who desire that
>>
>>18688182
if you're in the London area I'll take good care of you:)
>>
Stop trying to find guys in bars/college and start trying to find guys in church.
>>
>>18688182
It's usually the guys who oribit or fuck and stay around.
>t. guy who only fucks in a long term realtionship
Just date and put your cards on the table. It would be amazing to know if a women wanting something serious, have the time you don't know if a girl just wants you for a free meal or your dick when you go on date as a guy.
>>
>>18688182
Plz be in CA
>>
>>18688182

Focus on yourself and do what makes you happy. You will meet someone naturally. For a girl, it is easy to meet guys. That is just the how dating culture is. But you need to meet guys that have some things in common with you. When you do they will want to stick around.

Also remember, guys are kinda dumb when it comes to emotional stuff. Keep it simple for them, no mind games or any of that shit.
>>
File: 1504058970159.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504058970159.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>18688206
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.