[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i kill my neighbors dogs? They literally bark non stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4558.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4558.gif
20KB, 633x758px
Should i kill my neighbors dogs? They literally bark non stop 7 am midnight 5 am 3 am all day long all morning long and most of the night

I tried reporting it no one does anything I can't even sleep in my own bedroom it's so bad I literally have to sleep on the floor of a storage room we have just because it's quiet.

They've been doing it for ten fucking years I want them DEAD
>>
>>18688034

Move? Seems easier than murder and possible repercussions.
>>
Get some vermin poison and stealthily distribute it around where the dogs usually stay.
>>
>>18688034

Buy some earphones you raging faggot piece of shit:

https://www.amazon.com/Hearos-Ultimate-Softness-Earplugs-20-Pair/dp/B001EPQ3H4

Alternatively, you can post your address. I would be happy to give you a dirt nap, so that you can enjoy the sweet embrace of eternal silence and peace.
>>
>>18688057
You are scaring me, lad.
>>
>>18688057
>OP has to spend money and roll over because other people cant control their pets

Fuck that noise. I bet you're one of those beta faggots that think it's fine when children go unsupervised in a plane or other public spaces while the parents dont give a fuck. People dont have to put up with that shit.

OP, who did you report this to? Animal control? The police? Kick up as much as a fuss as possible and tell everybody including your other neighbors and your community organization.

More importantly; have you told your neighbours personally?
>>
>>18688108
>better make a big deal out of nothing so that people know what an asshole I am
>>
>>18688034
Did you talk with your neighbour?
>>
Quit being a faggot and talk to your neighbor first OP.

If the problem persists, acquire dog for yourself.
>>
I killed my neighbours dogs after one of the dogs attacked my son, rat poison is enough
>>
>Get rat poison
>Make some meatballs
>Put the rat poison in them
>If you want you can also put little pieces of broken glass
>Cook on a high heat pan until they turn brown on the outside
>Season generously with some salt, pepper and cumin
>Enjoy your meal
>>
>>18688034
It's unfair to punish the dog. It's the owners fault. Please don't.
>>
>>18688034
Killing them is pointless. Someone like that will just buy more, and since he's a clearly awful handler, those ones will bark too. Even if he doesn't, you've broken the law and have a furious neighbour who is going to be pissed if he discovers it was you.
>>
>>18688138
Noise pollution is a big deal, dickweed.
>>
>>18688034
Just wear some fucking headphones or ear plugs. Dogs bark, that's no excuse to kill them. Besides, they'll just get more dogs in response and you'll have a hell of a time trying to hide that it was you.
Alternatively, move out of your parents' house.
>>
>>18688034
Go out at night if you live in the suburbs, or go in front of your neighbours door if you live in a flat and just start barking. Bonus points if you talked to your neighbour before and he did nothing. Do it every night until he calls somebody, go to court and explain your actions saying that they were fueled by the frustration from being failed by the system. Threaten them to go to the media. Go to the media and in the process become a Legend.
That would be much more productive than killing two innocent stupid animals.
>>
>>18688588
Does ant poison work
>>
>>18688034

Try the legal route. Look up laws about quiet hours or a volume limit.
>>
>>18689274
I did they violate every local ordinance in the book and the redneck cops ignore it
>>
>>18689293
>redneck cops ignore it

You can't kill the dogs then. Everyone will know it was you. But even if you do it and get away with it, your neighbours will buy more noise machines. If I were you I'd file a complaint about the cops with their superior. Perhaps you can sue the neighbours and cops. Regardless, look up whistles and frequencies that are only audible to dogs and torture the fucks back.
>>
You should ask /an/. They have threads for this shit everyday.
>>
Lol go out to a movie...leave movie....put on disguise...open or make opening for dogs to get.loose....and hope something bad happens....go back to movie....lol
>>
>all these people saying put up with it

Obviously none of you retards has been forced to live next to someone who can't control their stupid fucking dogs. You could obviously file a lawsuit for a nuisance, but that would be a little expensive. Your best bet is lacing some food with rat poison and tossing it into their yard near the dogs
>>
>>18688034
lightbulb
hamburger meat
crush and stir nigga
>>
Even easier release the dogs to the street
>>
>>18688039
Shut the fuck up cunt. That's so stupid
>>
Add sleeping pills ( dog type )
Into the food you want to offer.
>>
>>18688598
>>18688603
These.
>>
>>18688034
I've read about someone whining about ultrasonic dog repellers torturing his dogs, so I guess that means those work. If you could wire one up with a raspberrypi or something so that it activates only when triggered by the dog barking ( you could essentially adapt this guy's project and add a simple timer program that would trigger the speakers for a certain amount of time http://www.davidhunt.ie/pi-rex-bark-activated-door-opening-system-with-raspberry-pi/) that would be ideal, and if the frequence was incidentally hearable you could bullshit your neighbors with tinnitus.
>>
Get an amplifier
Just blast noise louder than them
Like loop barking dogs at 130 deciblels. Get the cops involved but make sure you hide your fucking amp and deny shit if they knock on your door. Just point at the neighbor's dogs. Just "gaslight" and try to get those rabid shits muzzled. If enough people bitch about it, then they'll kill those annoying yappers.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.