[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hesitant Visit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: visiting.jpg (54KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
visiting.jpg
54KB, 400x420px
I feel compelled to visit a long time crush again after I felt like they've been treating me like an afterthought online the past year.

Though they may be hesitant at first; they always seem content whenever Im over there. It's like I only matter when Im in the flesh and not text online.

Would it be a good idea to visit them on short notice so that I could get my usual kicks and maybe iron out any issues?
>>
>>18687989

>Would it be a good idea

Would me telling you that it's not a good idea keep you from going? Because it's not, but I'm guessing you'll go anyway.

My advice: don't nurture crushes. Nurturing a crush has a way of turning your affection away from the person and toward an idealized version of the person. Crushes are tempting to nurture, because they present the illusion that relationships are puzzles that can be sorted out with long-game strategies. "One day my crush will see me the way I see them. I just need more time to figure this out." But crushes make you less likely to have a real relationship with the person you crush on, not more.

As soon as you become interested in a person, act on your interest. Don't employ strategy, don't try to figure out whether they're interested in you, just act on your interest while it's still just interest and not smoldering adoration.

tldr: chronologically, falling for someone belongs after dating that someone, not before.
>>
>>18687989
If she only thinks about you when your in her presence, then you do the same visa versa, you'll be fine OP. Don't fall for a hoe!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.