[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aggressive when Cumming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0690.jpg (292KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
292KB, 1242x2208px
I get really aggressive when I cum. What I mean is that I call the girl am with a whore I grip way too hard and have even threatened to kill her. ( not seriously just in the moment stuff ) she's OK with it, she likes aggressive guys and knows am not serious. But is this normal, is there something wrong with me I never really fantasize about killing anyone. And am pretty sure am not a psycho.
>>
Does this happen when you jerk off or only during sex?
>>
>>18687943
Both but when I masturbate I really let loose
>>
You get "aggressive" when you masturbate? How does that even work?
>>
>>18687942
You threaten to kill her? That seems a little weird. The whore and the grip thing seems don't seem that unusual, that just falls under dirty talk and rough sex. But murder threats are definitely odd. What do you say? "I'm going to fucking kill you you filthy whore"?
>>
>>18687946
Like what I say to myself imagining a woman. Like when I'm done Cumming i'll say things like get off my dick bitch, or you stupid fucking whore you're pathetic. And yes while masturbating when I'm cumming.
>>
>>18687947
Yeah thing like that.
>>
>>18687947
Or even more violent like "am going to cut your head off " but that's more when I masturbate
>>
>>18687951
>>18687954
I mean, I guess that falls under a dirty talk kink, maybe more bdsm/roleplay related. I hope you keep your girl though, because I think most women wouldn't take kindly to talk of murder, unless you find one that likes rape roleplay.
>>
>>18687959
IDK man it's weird because it's only when I'm cumming, everything else is completely normal.
>>
>>18687959
BTW she's pretty kinky too I've got scratches on my back for her even bled once.
>>
>>18687960
Well, you've clearly got a kink for it. Have you tried talking dirty for foreplay and during sex? If your girl likes it when you're talking about chopping her head off mid-orgasm I bet she'd like it if you called her a dirty slut for getting horny and described to her how you're going to ruin her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.