[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Using OKCupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: pgwhFZbD.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pgwhFZbD.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
I'm looking at OKCupid, and most of the profiles in my area look like they were made out of horny desperation and not much else. Sometimes, when you're about to upload a bad photo or something, you just have to masturbate and get it out of your system.

Lots of normal looking females put "bisexual" on their profiles, as if they don't know that, except for the minority of cases where the user is actually queer, selecting a descriptor like that is basically admitting to being a slut. So, my question is, should I even be using this app?

There's a couple of black women from the nearby shitty city, and maybe they are more sincere than the white users. The black women didn't put bisexual as a descriptor, and their photos aren't slutty at all. Should I try hitting them up? Men in the ghetto are pretty irresponsible, so I could understand why a woman would want to get away from that.

The users in my hometown are pretty normal looking and quite attractive, but I live somewhere else, so it's best just not to focus on that right now.

I would use Tinder, but that's got a lot of wealthy normies on it who have no chance of understanding who I am. So, I'm probably going to end up using OKCupid, in spite of the horrible userbase. Maybe I'll find better people on Coffee Meets Bagel, or some specialty site like Go Asian Mommies.

Do any of you guys know what I'm talking about? Have you got any experience using these apps, and if so, what was it? Do you guys have any advice for using it?
>>
>>18687801
Let me tell you a little story, male user. I catfish with attractive male pictures to screw with women because the're cunts.

dollars to donuts, if they're on a dating site they're either ugly as sin or a giant cunt, or possibly both.

If they're attractive and not a cunt, why aren't they getting anything in real life without resorting to dating sites.

Anyone with children is a no-no. They're innately saying they don't respect themselves or you.

Lastly, with my catfish accounts, I often get told "you're the only hot guy I've seen on this place so far".

Women think 80% of men are below 50% in the looks department. Do the math on that.

Remember, women, for all their prostations of objectification, are the actual chooser of mates. NOT men. Men cannot choose. They must keep hitting until one says yes. She chooses you.

This is normal behavior. Now exponentially increase that behavior by a dating site. Imagine a single woman in a bar, and a line of men come up to her one after the other looking for a date or a good time.

Not only will she grow to resent it and thus will resent you even if she accepts a date, she will also have such a highly inflated ego because "look, SO many men want me, I must be something (other than a gaping wet hole for dicks)".

You can't get a decent relationship out of online dating tinder or okc. If you're a thundercock chad you can get easy fucks, but you're not getting a relationship.

For my catfish profiles I was intentionally a dick. I wrote things like "I don't date chicks with kids" and other dickish things.

And I STILL got responses and flirting from women because the guy was muscular and facially attractive with a full head of hair.

Don't do the game.
>>
>>18687822
The amount of truth and sincerity in merely a grain of this post is staggering.

Basically, OP, we're all going to die alone because various factors in society fucked up dating between women and men. Get used to the fact and invest in a fleshlight or Asian prostitute.
>>
>>18687822
>prostations

*protestations.
>>
>>18687801
To herd out the sluts more easily, just set under "Background" in the search the religion to Christian and Catholic (and ignore in the search results those that have an added "but it’s not important" or "laughing about it"), and under Availability set it to "Long Term" and "New friends".

=> There you go, kiddo.

Tinder is worse btw. in that regard.
BlendR has even more (and easier) Sluts than Tindr.
POF is kinda like OK Cupid, so maybe branch out to there as well.
What is a good idea is intrest specific dating sites, like Christian, disabled, hobby specific, wholesome, etc. dating sites.
>>
>>18687848
I've met plenty of good women irl, but my life was always in dire straits. Now that I'm pulling my life together, I want to find more women like that and actually ask them out.

I've been with enough shitty people to understand that marriage is a practical thing involving a lot of compromise, and not some romance novel.

Masturbating has proven to be more efficient, but ironically (considering what you said about relationships in our society turning upside down), dating is one of the most popular ways to have social contact.

My only hope that I can think of is to be so good in my behavior, so interesting, so healthy, so stable, and so resourceful, that they know they're going back out into the fray and the chaos of that fucked up dating pool by not staying with me.

I know that cesspools like 4chan are for people who aren't successful socially to keep each other down, so I take every discouraging remark with a grain of salt. I see a lot of people on 4chan discouraging others from pursing their dream jobs and things like that because "Oh there just aren't any jobs," when the statistics say something quite different.

>>18687822
You don't have to be muscular and tall to score, but I see your point. I haven't seen anyone find a wife on the site. I am only 22 though, and still in college, so there's no desire for a wife presently.
>>
>>18687874
That fucking pic...
>>
>>18687878
>You don't have to be muscular and tall to score

partially true. The ball game is different when you're between 18-24. Things change as people age and more imperfections show through the peeling veneer of beauty that was once youth.
>>
>>18687874
>Date a Christian, someone who is at least half-aware of what traditional values are worth.
That's not bad advice at all. Such a shame that society is driving us to be cynical, though. We all know Christianity (or at least Bible literalism) is a load, but traditional values are quite good.
>>
>>18687881
that also leaves intelligence and money. that attracts a certain kind of woman probably not on OKCupid, though
>>
>dating apps

You could have the personality and charisma of Mitch Hedberg. Won't count for shit if you haven't won the genetic lottery, considering it's all purely based off looks from the get-go.

Also >>18687822 speaks many truths.
>>
>>18687879
All sluts but Mum.

>>18687884
> We all know Christianity (or at least Bible literalism) is a load, but traditional values are quite good.

The majority of Christianity doesn't teach biblical literalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxOjJHB5-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha5flTRTZWY

I recommend to read:
- Tillich "The Courage to be"
- Kierkegaard "The Concept of Anxiety"
- Schleiermacher "On religion - speeches to it's cultured despisers".
- Bultmann's works on Demythologisation
- Pannenberg's Christological works
- If you aren't totally against Apologetics CS Lewis' "Mere Christianity".
- If you aren't totally against Lefties "Occupy the bible".

As well watch Dr. Jordan Peterson's biblical series (Bible from Psychological Perspective):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrLQ7DpiWs&index=2&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat
>>
File: jesus-mother-mother-mary.jpg (185KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-mother-mother-mary.jpg
185KB, 480x640px
>>18687879
Oh, and ...

;)
>>
>>18687822
>fI they're attractive and not a cunt, why aren't they getting anything in real life without resorting to dating sites.

This may have been true many years ago, but now being on a dating site is super fucking normal.

People use it as another avenue to meet people, usually in addition to meeting people offline.

I'm not even in a big area, and i met several perfectly normal women online. I've also met some crazies, but that'll happen just as much offline as well.
>>
>>18687878
Yeah, I know, mate. I was just being hyperbolic. But seriously, fuck dating sites.
>>
>>18687914
I should also point out that i have a receding hairline and average nerdy looks. I still met several attractive normal women online.
>>
File: 200w_s.gif (13KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
200w_s.gif
13KB, 200x133px
>>18687822

OKC's own research confirms this anon's insights. https://img42.com/aOQSi

My own experience confirms it too. I knew girls that were incredibly unattractive - only a sliver of highly conditional beauty. And yet they were astronomically successful on Tinder. It blew my mind, really. Honest to god fat, terrible skin, plain faces. But they were drowning in male responses. Given, from average to unattractive men, but still drowning.

>>18687874
>>>18687801 (OP)
>To herd out the sluts more easily, just set under "Background" in the search the religion to Christian and Catholic (and ignore in the search results those that have an added "but it’s not important" or "laughing about it"), and under Availability set it to "Long Term" and "New friends".
>=> There you go, kiddo.
>Tinder is worse btw. in that regard.
>BlendR has even more (and easier) Sluts than Tindr.
>POF is kinda like OK Cupid, so maybe branch out to there as well.
>What is a good idea is intrest specific dating sites, like Christian, disabled, hobby specific, wholesome, etc. dating sites.

>Christian snd Catholic
Am ex-Christian; can confirm. Nowhere did I meet as many wholesome girls. Yes, a bunch of them were slutty behind the veneer, but there was also a good many that was genuinely into the belief system and waiting for marriage. The sad truth is, men are leaving the church en masse, like sleazeballs like me. There is a huge gender imbalance in churches and many of those girls will never find a mate, because the number of men have dropped, and those that remain are objectively not good enough. By that coin, any statistically probable one of you wandering into a church to find a girl will not find success, because the desirable Christian man is usually necessarily psychologically stable, sexually pure, capable of leading a family through life, and genuinely a man of faith.

All of this said, I wouldn't give up on dating myself. In a buyers market we just have to improve ourselves harder.
>>
>>18687801
>Male Using OKCupid

Not a tall white male? Don't bother.
>>
>>18687801
Screw OKC and every dating siteb orapp. You'll never get a date or worse a date from hell. Enjoy your freedom. Singles have more fun and are the envy of couples. Why A-holes always tell the douchebag question "why you are still single?" Don't fall into the trap.
>>
>>18687896
Maybe real church goers like my grandmother understand that the Bible is symbolic, but a lot of casuals go there and pretend a bunch of stupid shit like that there's a hell with fire and brimstone that you can get into by not having faith and/or generally being a dick.

How many people *actually* take the Bible literally is probably a small number, but the majority of "Christians" I've met are casuals and crazy people who claim it's all real.

No disrespect to you and yours. I'm sure your pool of people is different than the ones I've met.
>>
>>18687896
And then there's the issue of congregation not being anti-gay (not that I really care much these days) and not being Bible literalists, but then the church's official stance is that the Bible is literal and gays will go to hell.

Lots of people say you shouldn't choose your friends or partners based on religious beliefs, though, so maybe I should swallow my pride about this kind of stuff.
>>
>>18687801
There is no point for you using the app. In like 10 lines of text I can already tell you're an insufferable cunt. Why would anyone want to date you?
>>
>>18688821
I'll never be as big a loser or as bitter a person as you. Give it up.
>>
Dating sites are basically where males are all beggars bowing and scraping before self appointed queens in the court of sex and dating.

And we all know beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>18688851
I'm not bitter, and I'm in a 2 year relationship with an incredible woman that I ironically met on okc. I'm just being honest.

I'm making an educated guess as to what you're doing. You're a social outcast, and you're looking exclusively at women that you think aren't "normies". That means girls with piercing, and died hair, that love anime conventions and video games, or whatever subculture nerd shit you're into. The problem is, the women you're interested in are chalk full of issues. It's why they are part of a subculture to begin with. You're only looking at people with giant flaws, and then complaining about those flaws. I'd bet money you're doing this to yourself.
>>
>>18689067
I did say something about normies, but it's a vague term and I didn't give any context. as for your assumptions about what I want, what's going on in my head, they're incorrect. that's very good you have had a girlfriend for two years. congratulations.

>I bet you're doing this to yourself
you're not as smart as you give yourself credit for and you don't know my life

-

>>18689031
yeah man, good point
>>
>>18689067
Not OP, but you're extrapolating so much it's ridiculous.
>>
>>18689081
Oh, I'm sorry. What did I get wrong?
>>
>>18687822
MIGHT THIS BE THE CATFISHMAN'S RETURN?
>>
>>18689102

Honestly, I don't see why there aren't armies of fed up men catfishing women 24/7 on dating sites and like tindr.

Just play with them to up your flirting game personally, thereby giving you a benefit, then tell them to meet up 40 miles away or something, and then send them a text of a trollface when they get there and start frantically texting asking where you are.
>>
>>18689097
I don't want blue haired weirdos without any traditional values, but I (like I said in the original post) believe that someone who hasn't had a major problem in life wouldn't be able to understand and relate. Actually, that's what I said in the OP, that I don't want any "free spirits" or supposed bisexuals, which is a pretty reasonable thing to ask. The person who mentioned church is probably on to something, but that scene is not perfect either.

I made this thread because I'm concerned that the ordeal could be a waste of time and I might be better off using a different site once I have a career. What I'm getting from /adv/ is that it's a pretty mediocre experience.

Being a so-called social outcast in this area is easy, and the cliques that are easy to get into have a lot of problems with health and drug use. I'm thinking I should move if I want to get into a real relationship. The women from my hometown (as I said in the original post) are at least more traditional and attractive, and there are regions where people are generally more agreeable.

Again, the purpose of the thread is to figure out what sort of relationship starting online is worth getting into, ideally from people who have had those sorts of relationships. I think our culture is becoming more and more socially isolated and consumerist, so more and more people are going to turn to these online dating sites to bridge the gap between them and everyone else, that is, if they aren't meeting people at school or work.

I have had several relationships with the people around me, and I'm starting to become skeptical about just picking up women from the small pool that happen to be around me. I am too awkward to go to the bars and meet people as well, which I guess you could say is my fault, but there is no off switch to be into that sort of scene and not nervous.

I don't know if you're actually interested reading the posts, or more so just calling people cunts and asserting that you know better.
>>
>>18689116
> why there aren't armies of fed up men catfishing women 24/7

probably because its a waste of time?
>>
>>18689160
reminds me of a livestream where they trolled indian tech support scammers, as if the trolling would stop the bosses from making $300 a scam.
>>
>>18689160
>probably because its a waste of time?

So are video games. So is making a realistic profile to get rejected time and time again by women on dating sites. So is being on 4chan.

You're not winning any battles saying things are a waste of time. In fact, the ability to waste, say, 4 women's times at once means you're causing an inequal loss between individuals, so you're actually coming out ahead comparatively.
>>
>>18689162
You're an insignificant speck of dust in the universe, and everything you do can radically alter the world.
>>
>>18689175
yeah all of those things are wastes of time

coming out ahead in wasting time? ok so you cause more people to waste than you do, but youre still just doing nothing. what are you gaining from that lol?
>>
>>18689180

What are you gaining from playing video games?
>>
>>18689208
i dont play video games for precisely that reason lul
>>
>>18689215
What are you gaining from wasting time on 4chan?
>>
>>18689221
nothing you autist thats the point lul

im tabbing into this while pages load elsewhere and waiting for some people to be ready to go out
>>
>>18689229

And thats exactly the same situation as catfishing for laughs.

I think the real autist here is you by failing to see the similarity due to REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18689250
im not trying to convince you to do or not do anything lul
>>
>>18689272

So why did you start this conversation?
>>
>>18687822
>Let me tell you a little story, male user. I catfish with attractive male pictures to screw with women because the're cunts.
>dollars to donuts, if they're on a dating site they're either ugly as sin or a giant cunt, or possibly both.
>If they're attractive and not a cunt, why aren't they getting anything in real life without resorting to dating sites.
>Anyone with children is a no-no. They're innately saying they don't respect themselves or you.
>Lastly, with my catfish accounts, I often get told "you're the only hot guy I've seen on this place so far".
>Women think 80% of men are below 50% in the looks department. Do the math on that.
>Remember, women, for all their prostations of objectification, are the actual chooser of mates. NOT men. Men cannot choose. They must keep hitting until one says yes. She chooses you.
>This is normal behavior. Now exponentially increase that behavior by a dating site. Imagine a single woman in a bar, and a line of men come up to her one after the other looking for a date or a good time.
>Not only will she grow to resent it and thus will resent you even if she accepts a date, she will also have such a highly inflated ego because "look, SO many men want me, I must be something (other than a gaping wet hole for dicks)".
>You can't get a decent relationship out of online dating tinder or okc. If you're a thundercock chad you can get easy fucks, but you're not getting a relationship.
>For my catfish profiles I was intentionally a dick. I wrote things like "I don't date chicks with kids" and other dickish things.
>And I STILL got responses and flirting from women because the guy was muscular and facially attractive with a full head of hair.
>Don't do the game.

Dubs won this one too.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.