[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this count as "Cheating"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 437x336px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 437x336px
In a few months I'll be proposing to my high school sweatheart after knowing her all my life. I love her as much as one human could love another but last night I think I fucked up.

So we're both openly Bi but we would never act on these urges outside of our minds, but last night I got carried away and ended up dirty talking with a gay friend of mine over Facebook to the point where I made him cum by only using FB messenger texts (no photos). The stuff we were saying to each other was extremely similar sexting with my girlfriend. The whole time I was jerking off too but I was not into it as much as I thought. In fact I never outright said what I was doing, just jerking to his responses (basically half assed sexting). This was essentially my first gay experience with another person, if you could even count that.

Afterwards (and still to this moment) I feel horrible. As if I've cheated on her, like I've lost my sense of integrity and abused her trust. I acted on my curiosity and deeply regret it. I want to tell her but now I'm afraid she won't say yes when I propose to her later this year.

Have I fucked up? Does this count as cheating and should I tell her?

Just some notes: my girlfriend and I see each other and have sex frequently, we have never had a serious fight and are both comfortable with each other's sexuality. I've also told my gay friend how I feel and promised him this was a one off experience. He understands but is not against the idea of more.

TL:DR does sexting (text only) count as cheating?
>>
>>18687684
Yea fag, u fucked up
>>
>>18687684
It wouldn't count for me, but hey, girls can be really paranoids so if she doesn't know the guy (so she won't ever know if you don't teller her) don't tell her. In the best scenario she would feel with the right to sext somone else.
>>
What you did was wrong. Don't tell her and don't ever do it again. Propose and enjoy your life. People make mistakes, use that fact to forgive yourself but don't use it to make what you did okay. Acknowledge that you fucked up, file away how you feel right now and remember it in the future when necessary, and move on.
>>
>>18687823
This, but also delete the convo and tell the other guy not to tell anything to anyone.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.