[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell in love with my best friend. help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1560.jpg (51KB, 540x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.jpg
51KB, 540x442px
So, last year the mother of my children and I fell out and broke up/separated (around march 2016) etc. My best friend (we will call her "J")and I met about late 2015. She was there for me completely through my hardest time. Would check up on me. Make sure I was okay, threw me a bday party so "you'd remember people still love you for who you are" (my ex left me in fucked up circumstances.) But around Halloween 2016 or so we just clicked and started talking more often etc. NOW, she has a boyfriend so let's keep this in mind. But, every time we go to a party or hang out we become closer. About march or so of 2017 I told her I love her as a human and she told me I'm her favorite person in the world. Not much later we started talking everyday and are really just innocently friends. But since about late June I've started getting feelings for her... And so I just keep my mouth shut because she is a perfect friend. Well her bf one day shows me his penis and asked me if I'm in love with her (we were drunk) I told him yes because it's true. I'm a very honest person so he replied "well I trust you regardless." This was early july, apparently he accused her of fucking me two days later. Since then we both talked to him and things seemed to calm down. Since late July our conversations are slowly drifting. I'll realize we are being lovey or too romantic with each other. We went on a trip together in july (over 12 hour drive) and I thought this would humanize her and thus I'd feel less romantic for her. Not at all what happened. We got stuck in the rain, got along the whole time and when I laid down she pulled over and laid down in the back with me. Since that trip she is a lot more affectionate and in the last like 2-3 weeks we have even turned to moments where I realize we are being too sexual with each other both via text and talking. IDK what to do /adv. I love her very dearly as a friend, don't wanna hurt her bf, not sure if want to be with her. Continued;
>>
>>18687522
continued:

I'm afraid to ruin my friendship with my best friend either by trying to make it a relationship and it fail or by withdrawing and her thinking I don't like her etc. I feel like it's going to come to a head one way or another. I just don't know how to rectify the situation. I'm not going to do anything with her unless she is single first and foremost. The reason why I'm writing is I feel like their relationship is coming to an end. So I'm afraid it will come up soon. Feel free to ask questions to give better advice. I'll reply asap. Thank you
>>
>>18687527
escalate OP. Sleep with her as soon as possible. I've been in a similar situation as you. I never escalated with her and things inevitably disintegrated. I never talk to her now. I miss her dearly.

The truth is that you are going to lose your best friend if you do nothing. Your 'best friend' may as well already be gone. You want her to remain in your life? you need to romance her.

I never did what I should have when I was in your situation and every day I wonder what could have been.
its been nearly 4 years now since everything fell through for me
>>
>>18687540
thank you for your reply.
I'd lie to say I've not considered what you mention here. At my birthday this year she was like on my couch posing sexy af and winked at me when she caught.... let's call it "looking" and kept eye contact til another friend walked me away lol. But you're right, if she wants romance she could stop talking to me if I don't do something...
>>
>>18687592
It's true, escalate is the option to go with, carefully but swiftly. That's what I did, I found something great because I did so, you will too
>>
>>18687906
seem hard to do both careful and swift. The more I think about this the more I think you two might be right. I'd be full of it to say I've not fantasized about it... a lot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.