[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me not fuck this up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: TUmxpXw.png (36KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
TUmxpXw.png
36KB, 801x577px
I just started uni 2 weeks ago aan i met a girl i really liked. I asked her if she wanted to get lunch tomorrow, and she said definitly. While it seems like i asked her out, i dont want her to interpret this as hanging out or a "friendship date". How do i make it clear to her that im interested in her without ruining it? I have no previous experience with girls
>>
File: 1503342000571.png (76KB, 246x241px) Image search: [Google]
1503342000571.png
76KB, 246x241px
Its gonna take multiple "dates" anon. You need to properly test the water. If you just flat out tell her you like her it won't end up well.
>>
File: 1504123147135.png (207KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504123147135.png
207KB, 540x540px
>>18687143
Yeah i guess so. But is there any thing i should do? Like how should i drop hints or something?
>>
>>18687123
Dont get a girlfriend right in the beginning of college.
Just don't. You'll regret it later. Truuuust me
>>
>>18687156
I want to believe you, but i have literally no friends here besides the girl im trying to be with. Im starved of emotional attention and i just want to be with someone who likes me for me. Ive only known her for a short time, but i would probably like to live the rest of my life with her
>>
>>18687168
Lol Jesus kid. Open the door to your dorm and keep it open. There will never be an easier time to make friends than right now for you. Join a fraternity. That's the easiest way to make a lot of friends.
>>
>>18687168
You follow your heart mang.
You do this you'll get a taste of what you seek and realize how easy it is to get with just a sense of confidence.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Wait it out and meet some of her friends.
>>
>>18687178
Ive met a couple of her friends, they arent really my type, but i understand what you mean
>>
>>18687168
Ah, so you're desperate. Make sense.
You are going to push her away buddy with that attitude.

And as an fyi, to make sure you convey what you want without explicitly saying it, touch her asap.

Not in a creepy way, just as opportunities present themselves.

Use her responses as calibration.

Also, despite what colleges like to say, a soft "no ;)" is not the same as a hard "NO".

Sad fact is buddy, you're going to most likely fail with this one. But if you want a relationship so bad, what >>18687156 and >>18687173 said is worth taking on board VERY SERIOUSLY.
>>
>>18687208
Yeah i kinda see that. Im still going for it none the less
>>
If you like the girl then just be friends with her and see what happens organically. Honestly, getting into a serious relationship right at the beginning of college is rough. I did it and I regret it. My ex asked me out before classes even started. If you have a good relationship then you make a lot of sacrifices. And oh my god I sacrificed so much for him. We dated for 2 years so the relationship was good, but I missed out on a lot of stuff I wish I had done in hindsight. If you truly like her, then testing the waters by being friends is the best option. And don't rush into anything. It can really suck in the end.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.