[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to spend $750

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1434084703733.jpg (26KB, 498x415px) Image search: [Google]
1434084703733.jpg
26KB, 498x415px
Hey /adv/ Im a college student and I just got a $750 gift card. Im honestly probably gonna spend it all on clothes and a pair of premium headphones (not all at once tho).

Be honest, this is a bad idea isn't it?
>>
>>18686912
There's nothing else you can spend it on, might as well
>>
Alternatively you could sell it to a friend for 600 and then invest in something
>>
>>18686912

i dont really believe in bad ideas. if your finances are taken care of via loans or family help then 750 isn't going to be much help in the long run. Spend it on something you need outside of your monthly neccisities. if thats new clothes, get some new clothes. i wouldn't waste money on premium headphones, but that's just me.
>>
>>18687237
>Alternatively you could sell it to a friend for 600 and then invest in something
>sell it for 600
>for 600
>600
>>
>>18686912
Fuck your negro music

Spend your money on good cooking equipment
>>
>>18687248

yes. you are not going to find a friend who needs a 750 dollar gift card. if someone needs a full 750 dollar gift card, they'd just go online and pay the full price for one.

the problem with gift cards is you can't invest them, you can only buy from the narrow options that the gift card operates under. so to incentivize someone buying it from you a smart person would give them a discount.

since the gift card was a GIFT, OP loses no money, and instead gains 600 dollars of actual cash he could use for whatever he wants, including investments.

to try and get 750 bucks for it would be a fruitless journey.
>>
>>18687254
The fact that you think $600 or even $750 is enough money for a worthwhile investment tells me a lot about your lack of intelligence. So it doesn't surprise that your logic would lead you to thinking that selling something for a lose and in turn using that lose to turn a profit is a good idea.

And yes, he does lose money. He had $750 and now he has $600. He lost $150.
>>
>>18687260

it was a gift, its not like he went to work and then sold his paycheck for a smaller paycheck. Dont be retarded.

>worthwhile investment

using that money you can buy small stocks and easily get returns up to 200 a week. within a month you'd double that initial investment and could just keep that going indefinitely, and thats my low average. it may not be 'worthwhile' to you, but an extra 800 a month is more than worthwhile for most people. within that first month you'd already have the entire amount you were going to invest, so you'd still get to buy al lthe stupid crap you would have with the gift card, but you'd still be able to re-invest that initial amount and continue to rake in the dough indefinitely.

you're pretty dumb desu.
>>
>>18687248
>>18687260
You're a fucking moron if you think someone could sell a $750 gift card to someone else for $750.
>>
>>18687260

>tells me something about your intelligence
>selling something for a lose and in turn using that lose

nigga that's not even a typo, you did it twice. you're dumb.
>>
>>18687277
>1300% returns a year

hmmm....
>>
>>18687335

on small trades? its easy. invest a single stock all over the place, and as soon as one falls you just invest a large amount in that. then once it gets back to where it was originally, you just take the money back out. easy profit.

I came in second place in the stock games in highschool.
>>
>premium headphonse

All you need are some mdr-750's that can be had for like $70 dollars. Everything else is a meme.
>>
>>18687335

its a lot easier to double a single dollar than it is to double one thousand dollars.
>>
>>18687260
You do realize an investment doesn't only mean buying stocks, right?
>>
>>18687509

of course not. that anon has been proven to be retarded every time he posts.
>>
>>18687277
>>18687371
any infographics/pastebin/guides for this? you still need to go to a bank to invest in stocks right?
>>
>>18687260

750$ would have worked out just fine if they had been put into Ethereum in the beginning of the year or into Lisk 2 months back. Just saying...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.