[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
I need help. I'm not attracted to normal people. I've tried to be, I really did, but I'm just not. The idea of loving another person is an almost alien concept to me. Until recently, that is.

I was listening to my younger brother bitching about his girlfriend and how he dumped her for not getting the same grades as him, when he mentioned that a friend of his had been obsessed with him to the point that he thought she had been actively trying to destroy his prior relationship. I asked what he meant and he explained that she would:

1: Stalk him,
2: Take pictures of him without his knowledge,
3: Talk to her friends about him as if he was her boyfriend (by which I mean she said they were together) and
4: Talk shit about his girlfriend by saying he was too good for her and that "I (stalker girl) am the only girl he needs in his life".

I am aware that these behaviours are not those of a stable individual, but while he was describing her I felt something. I assume it was love, or at least the idea of it. But I was feeling this about someone who was clearly not mentally stable.

The more I looked into the kind of person she was these types of people in general, the more I realised that I was attracted to Mental Instability. Presumably because I'm too much of an autist to get a normal gf.

I am reluctant to tell anyone in case they think I'm insane. What should I do?
>>
>>18686769
It's the yandere effect. You have self esteem problem and are afraid you can't hold a relationship. that's why you are attracted to someone you will love you without compromise. Never start a relationship with such a women. I did the mistake twice. Do something in order to get some self worth and this "fetish" will disappear.
>>
>>18687063
Like what?
>>
>>18687934
All sorts of things m8. In my case I started getting /fitlit/. Been lifting 3 years and doing Kyoukushinkaiken Karate. At the same time I started 3 years ago getting /lit/. Mostly philosophiical stuff. A good body, some skill and knowledge will boost your confidence. Now I'm turned on by girls that aren't that easy to get. Don't forget to leave that NEET life behind you if you are enjoying it. Enjoyment doesn't make you a better and stronger person it's struggle. Become a wage cuck and enjoy your job.
>>
When did you realize money is the only thing in this life that matters?

Not frivously chasing opposite sex or sex of your choice.

Not wasting time on video games

Not wasting time on music

Not wasting time on movies

Not wasting time on friends

In life, all that matters is money. Without money no happiness can be attained that would last throughout your life. Money is the car that lets you get women, friends, entertainment, etc.
>>
>>18688259
So money is the only thing in life that matters? Not pursuing any connection with other humans? Then why do you yourself say:
>Money is the car that lets you get women
Your advice seems a touch contradictory is my point.
>>
>>18688259
There's this homeless man in ny who vice did a story on. He's a good looking 20 something year old who makes a living of hooking up with women and going home with them and eating their food and using their amenities.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.