[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ Did I blow it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1454511814885.gif (3MB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
1454511814885.gif
3MB, 245x263px
25yo Virgin here - First Relationship

So, I've been seeing this girl I met from mutual classes, we see each other everyday for the past 7 or so months. We eventually make plans to binge watch some shows and movies over at her place for the day. We set up in her bedroom on her bed rubbing, hugging, etc.

So a quarter way into one of the movies we both look at each other and she puckers; Up until this point we pecked each other one after the other all over the face and neck region. I thought maybe it's time we cut the middle man and I peck her on the lips, smile and continued watching the movie.

As a generally shy, keep to myself kind of person I thought, THAT has got to count as a first kiss, right?

Five to ten minutes later I notice her chest moving fairly quickly and I hear audible breathing I thought maybe she fell asleep. I chuckled, said did you fall asleep, then turn towards her and she was looking at me, eyes darting and she said "no". Next thing I know she's in my mouth, not knowing what to do, I followed her lead; tongue, lip biting/sucking. I'm lying there dumbfounded, it was all a blur; I couldn't believe what was happening. 30 second later she hops up on top of me, rubbing herself on me, she pauses for a moment and asks "What are you thinking?", but me still dazed could only utter "I-I-I u-u-h" and we continue making out and dry humping for about an hour. I honestly wasn't even prepared, I didn't bring anything with me because I really thought we were just going to watch stuff. It continues on and off as we watch stuff late into the night.

On my way out I jokingly said "I still haven't seen "movie" yet" and she replied "Well, it was your fault." smiling.
We see each other briefly the following day and she messages me "I wish I could have been around you longer" later that night.

How does she really feel, did I fail her? What do I make of the situation? Where do things stand at this point? It's become a distraction I would appreciate some thoughts.
>>
She's disappointed she didn't get the cock. She will only get angry and annoyed.

You are sitting on a time bomb about to explode and look for cock somewhere else.

Give her the cock asap and give it to her good.
>>
>>18686747
yup
>>
From what I'm reading everything seems to be going great. Just be sure to be mentally prepared for the next time and give her a good dicking.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.