[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At 23 yo i feel that my life is already over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1500360711631.png (150KB, 320x323px) Image search: [Google]
1500360711631.png
150KB, 320x323px
I got IBS for about 7 years and there isnt a single day i dont think about killin myself. I have too much gas, sometimes it even hurts and its embarrassing. Ive been to at least 3 doctors and 1 dieticitian, none of them really helped me. I dont know what to do anymore.
>>
Could be worse faggot. There's kids who are terminally ill who stay positive. Quit making excuses.
>>
Try Xifaxan

Go to a doctor and specifically ask for it.
>>
>>18686656
i wish i was terminally ill , at this point my life would be easier that way.

>>18686661
We dont have that here in Brazil. If i didnt live in this shithole i would never have gotten sick to begin with.
>>
>>18686675
>My life is hard because im sick
>If I was even more sick, my life would be easier!

Come back when you're ready to receive advice
>>
File: Sem título.png (96KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
96KB, 276x305px
>>18686690
if i was about to die at least no one would blame me, it would be okay to just spend the whole day playing videogames and watching movies i wouldnt have to deal with a future of embarrassiment and humiliation.
>>
iktf. Try probiotics and digestive enzymes.
>>
>>18686723
Like I already said, you're making excuses. So bad that you want to be terminally ill, merely as a greater excuse.

Stop making excuses, and get out there and do what you want to do. Hit the gym. Try something new. Read a book.
>>
I beat IBS. Stop overeating. Fast 2-3 times a month for 2 days
>>
>>18686735
So far none of that helped

>>18686745

I can try that, althought im not expecting much
>>
>>18686751
Did you try a low FODMAPS diet?
>>
>>18686786
Yeah, it helps like 50 %.
>>
It's all about gut flora which is determined by what you eat.

Study showed eating once at mcdonalds affects your gut flora for over a month. So the takeaway here is you need to go full discipline when changing diet and not halfass it if you want to see real change.
>>
Kys faget
>>
>>18686826
i dont know if i can follow a very restricted diet for the rest of my life. That will make me more miserable. Also, i almost never eat junk food anyway but eating only chickenk and rice everyday isnt a way to live
>>
>>18686850

Of course not, you need a good variety, the main goal being replacing your current gut flora means you need sources for new cultures which you can't get from chicken&rice. You need fresh veggies & milk products that still have the culture alive.

Personally i buy for that goal from private farmers locally where i know them personally and know they ain't shitting their crops up. Had it bad once but fixed it completly over ~3-6months. (Hard to set a hard border when you consider it fixed as it declined slowly)
>>
>>18686649
I had it during teen years where I have morning diarrhea and stomach aches. Went away after adulthood. Was bad I feel ya. Might help to eat super clean I think I have sensitive stomach and it helped to eat less oil for me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.