[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170831_202837.jpg (43KB, 534x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_202837.jpg
43KB, 534x568px
How do I find and talk to a QT that's in prison? I think the relationship would be more satisfying if you think about it.
>>
>>18686642

you could try signing up for some prison penpal program. not sure if those are real, just things you hear about on TV. could also volunteer at a prison, but there is very likely unspoken rules about men volunteering for these things to avoid the possibility of sex / rape scandals.
>>
Bump

>>18686642
Never thought of this option.
>>
>>18686676

I wanna be able to choose my penpal based on hotness tho. Think they will?
>>
>>18686871

there wouldn't be any pictures no. again, purposely to avoid creeps like you
>>
>>18686804

right? I'm not looking for a deathrow prison girl. I'm looking for a QT that I can get to fall in love with me and want to be with me when she gets out.
>>
>>18686877

You seem to know a lot about this Anon.
>>
File: pussy-riot.jpg (19KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
pussy-riot.jpg
19KB, 300x205px
>>18686642
Join Amnesty International then you can send postcards to qt foreign dissidents
>>
>>18686888

>you seem to know a lot about this anon

no, its just common sense. why would a females PRISON invest in having pictures of the inmates that you can see before you start writing them? its a lot of extra effort they dont need and would only cause more problems: men trying to take advantage of female inmates.
>>
>>18686884
I was thinking more about fucking lonely inmates for money.
>>
>>18686890
they dont shave, no
>>
>>18686939
Of course i'm the one who is paid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.